Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

H - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / H (4644 Views)

I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) / Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager / I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

H by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2007
H
Re: H by wales7479(m): 11:49pm On Jun 13, 2007
Eudora, If he had slept with you he would still say the same thing.Its up to you to decide if u want him or not. But since ur proclaim "U really love him" then why not giving up on that if u want to but make sure its safe. Use you brains well !!!

undecided undecided
Re: H by Seun(m): 12:52am On Jun 14, 2007
Your boyfriend tried to rape you, and you haven't dumped his worthless ass?
Shame on you. Dump the idiot. If I were your elder sister, I would discipline the idiot myself.

But he claims it because he loves me. n doesnt like d way i dnt even allow him touch me.
Are you retarded? He lied to you once in order to rape you, and you're still believing in lies. Your brain is dead. angry
Re: H by MILITIA(f): 1:24am On Jun 14, 2007
@Topic
I think you deserve each other! wink The union of the blind and the dumb!
Re: H by babafellow(m): 1:47am On Jun 14, 2007
I am not sure i heard you right

What do you do?

If this were not my first post here i would have lashed out at you for asking a dumb question. You agreed yourself that your boyfriend wants to rape you which means you have labelled him a rapist right?

And then he comes across as a nice guy to tell you he wants to rape you cause he loves you.

C'mmon girlfriend i think you need to have a re-think and know what you want from him

PS:How old are you anyway?
Re: H by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:05am On Jun 14, 2007
he stole your lens in order to rape you, and would have raped you if it were not for his elder sister. and later says he did it because he loves. have you really thought of the situation to see how dumb it sounds. dump his stupid ass, a guy who truly loves you, would never have such thought or actions to wards you.
Re: H by spoilt(f): 3:53am On Jun 14, 2007
hehehehehehehe!
what are you? ten? grin
Re: H by lauryn(f): 6:33am On Jun 14, 2007
MILITIA:

@Topic

ROTFLaughing my friggin lil behind off grin grin grin grin
Re: H by OgidiBoy(m): 6:40am On Jun 14, 2007
@lauryn

Are you sure your behind is that little, I 've never met a warri girl with little behind tongue
Re: H by eniola1310(f): 6:41am On Jun 14, 2007
MILITIA:

@Topic

lol.
No mind the girl she wan do na shakara oloje

when he took  ur lenses off were u so blind to find ur way to the door. cos i know lenses are for the visually impaired, it is a walking stick that the blind use.
so u werent blind u just couldnt see properly and u sure know where u can find the door since that wasnt the first time u ppple have been together
truthfully girl, i think u wanted the sex and u liked the game he was playing if not u wont be begging a silly guy that takes ur glasses off and tells u to strip
what is ur mouth meant for ? cant u scream? or he took ur tongue out as well

u know love is for the blind so stay putt withthe guy. in the next game ur limbs would be tied to the edges of the bed and he'll tell u how stupid u've been after the whole ordeal

hissing moving on to another thread
Re: H by acidrop(f): 6:55am On Jun 14, 2007
omg d chick comes here 4 help, una finish am with insult

anyway, but . . . er . . . o girl, this is one of the dumbest question for the week, cos i hang out with alot in here in nl,
Re: H by 2dye4(m): 7:38am On Jun 14, 2007
acidrop:

omg d chick comes here 4 help, una finish am with insult

anyway, but . . . er . . . o girl, this is one of the dumbest question for the week, because i hang out with alot in here in nl,

as far as am concerned they should declare a "shoot @ sight" on both of them (the blind & the dumb). this is so stupid, he tricked you, tried to rape you and then lies that he loves you, and u believe that crap, i pity u o! angry
Re: H by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 14, 2007
H
Re: H by smile007: 8:53am On Jun 14, 2007
He doesnt love u.
Re: H by RuuDie(m): 8:57am On Jun 14, 2007
bet from all the INSULTS you've gotten thus far, you'd be able to know how the pulse of TODAY's YOUTHS throbs over this particular issue & pls, pls, pls tell the person in question here to desist from refering to that WORTHLESS PIECE OF THRASH as her BOYFRIEND !
Re: H by RuuDie(m): 8:58am On Jun 14, 2007
hey, howz about a li'l column on your mag 4 me ? grin nah, i'm really serious oh ! angry
Re: H by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 14, 2007
yea. u free itz 4 everyone one. teens adolescents but i guess u'd send like in d next two editions cos d edition presently is based on adolescent parents problems and solution
Re: H by RuuDie(m): 9:36am On Jun 14, 2007
so what category do i fall into
Re: H by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 14, 2007
It really depends on what u tokin about- on the adolescent /parent. u have people tokin of the problems they have with their parents- maybe
"MUM DOESNT WANT ME TO HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND I AM 21
D Boy friend's dating my mum behind me.
My dad wants to get married n and not happy.

Lots of em. so u can imagine
Re: H by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 14, 2007
u just send a mail to teen.ssay@yahoo.com. Then if you interested in tokin bout whatz the latest at you campus. U free aight now were on UNIPORT-Therez this guy who has lots of news bout the latest, the hotest , d best news bout d skool
Re: H by RuuDie(m): 9:49am On Jun 14, 2007
Eudora:

u just send a mail to teen.ssay@yahoo.com

Is that a "." i see between "teen" & "ssay" ?

ain't never seen the mags on the streets; where are they sold at ?
Re: H by desorlah(f): 9:54am On Jun 14, 2007
smile007:

He doesnt love u.

shocked shocked he sure doesnt
Re: H by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 14, 2007
dont u think there is a posibility that this guy loves her. But wants to have her. Most guys dont beleive in being into a relationship and not havin a thirst of you gurl.

Question: What is he goes out wid someother girl just to sleep with her. And u find out aw
wud she feel.
"according to the story " he was beggin me to please allow him. and i said "no just give me back my lens but when he found out i was playin hard he decided to play hard.
Ive been using this lens all my life so i cant do with out them- they re artifical eyes not glasses
Re: H by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 14, 2007
as 4 ruddie - teen's say is a new mag. but sellin high - but then sells best at port harcourt/abuja n jos.
yea there is a full stop(teen.ssay@yahoo.com
Re: H by desorlah(f): 10:11am On Jun 14, 2007
Eudora:

don't u think there is a posibility that this guy loves her. But wants to have her. Most guys don't beleive in being into a relationship and not havin a thirst of you girl.

Question: What is he goes out wid someother girl just to sleep with her. And u find out aw
would she feel.
"according to the story " he was beggin me to please allow him. and i said "no just give me back my lens but when he found out i was playin hard he decided to play hard.
Ive been using this lens all my life so i can't do with out them- they re artifical eyes not glasses

Why posting the topic when you feel you know everything.
Re: H by RuuDie(m): 10:12am On Jun 14, 2007
Even Ken Starr couldn't make a case for this dude --- if you really love someone, heck you ain't even go'nna be thinking about SEX damn ! u ai'ght RuuDie   --- its go'nna come on its own accord, not forced ! he messed up big time. such f**k-ups are pretty hard to clear up --- bottomline, you're in love sex ain't all that to you or @ least shouldn't be !

1 Like

Re: H by RuuDie(m): 10:13am On Jun 14, 2007
@ desorlah, easy na --- no be fight !
Re: H by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 14, 2007
dESOLAH-
This is a general room ,itz based on what you think. i rilly dnt feel i know anything am only askin a general question. What if i drop the answer d there leaves another question runnin on d mind of d person. Whatz why u have to think from all sides for what is likely to turn up.

Pray you understand
Re: H by cuju: 10:36am On Jun 14, 2007
don't u think there is a posibility that this guy loves her. But wants to have her. Most guys don't  beleive in being into a relationship and not havin a thirst of you girl.

would she feel.
Ive been using this lens all my life so i can't do with out them- they re artifical eyes not glasses
You dont rape someone you love unless you have a sick mind or is a he-goat. He didnt have to be so deceitful.

@EudoraWAT DO I DO- AM SCARED OF LOVE
You arent scared of love, You are scared of trusting someone sad
Re: H by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 14, 2007
Scared of both- Trusting someone and loving
Re: H by hotchic1(f): 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2007
You siad rape and u are associating the word love with it, hmmn can't believe that

Probably it would have been better if you said he lured you to bed

Please and please go and dumb ass now in case you haven't and move on wit lyf.
Re: H by dandagreat(m): 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2007
To me u sound like a decent girl,so u don't deserve a rapist as your boy friend.Just dump his lame ass and move on with life.There are many other good guys out there.

stay cool baby girl.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Fights Blogger Who Put Her Name On The 2019 Top 10 Ashawo List In Bayels / Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps Female Soldier Threatens To Behead Her (Video, Pics) / Marlian Seen Chilling On A Police Vehicle With A Stick Of Weed In His Hand. PICX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.