Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole (27306 Views)

Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Governors, Senators-Elect Meet in Aso Rock / Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by Zahga: 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
fohiss:
Some of you talk wit ur anus ... Someone is defending himself on what he didn't ordered ... You are here saying trash ... Oba is not afraid of any man ..go check d Bini history u go no how far ... He don't believe in pride or boosting... If he wants to say it ..he will say it clean and clear ... So watch ur tongue Niger

Don't mind d shit.. his trying to boost his confidence here on nairaland.. make he come yarn dis kind yarn for Benin... some ppl just hide under this platform to say rubbish..

3 Likes

Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by Ykc2(m): 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
omenka:
No point clarifying anything sir. We know the children of hate and anger and supporters of the party of Tax Collectors are those behind all that.

We know this because they have little respect for their parents and elders, waking them up from sleep in the morning with a kick to the face.
yes ooh better than kidnapped by bandits eg kastina and zamfara grin grin grin grin ;Dthe bandits there are giving emirs there the respect they deserve grin
Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by morris477(m): 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
Na today they used to abused our leaders is not a new thing our leaders have been receiving all sorts of insult from some lazy youth

1 Like

Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by SolarEdge: 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
Who wan settle this matter now
Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by fasbat(m): 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
supercase1:
Like for buhari share for obaseki
see the result of the poll yourself!

1 Like

Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by Jesusloveyou: 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

It is obvious you are not a real niggarrr

This article is beyond your comprehension
Oba of Benin don't involve in politics

He is a father to everyone whether you are in pdp or APC
He doesn't give a fuckkk
were you not happy with your fellow ipob PDP, as they denigrated our most revered oba, all because of slowpoke obaseki.
Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by Jesusloveyou: 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
nickxtra:
Yet, he laid curses on cultists and killings in Benin, the killings went worse. All powers belong to God and not to any deity or oba.
but slowpoke obaseki has be campaigning that there is no crime in Edo state and Edo state is very peaceful since he resumed office.
hahahahahaha.
Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by earnit1: 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
oh
Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by Antoeni(m): 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
He might be deported to Calabar again
Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by gaskiyamagana: 11:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
iTearHerToto:
Imagine a whole Oba of Benin apologising to a dung
What a disgrace to kingship

Pukes angry
You don't know anything. If Buhari want him remove tomorrow, thousands of you can not stop him. You will only be ranting and shouting here. So be careful don't cause problem for your King.
Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by ozoneboy(m): 11:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
omenka:
No point clarifying anything sir. We know the children of hate and anger and supporters of the party of Tax Collectors are those behind all that.

We know this because they have little respect for their parents and elders, waking them up from sleep in the morning with a kick to the face.
Dude respect your old age small naa,I been think say when u grow up,your grey matter go click,but till now you still dey do like Pkoopkooo.
Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by PeaceNexus(m): 12:21am On Jul 01, 2020
I love to see Yeribas whine and lament about Igbos like this.....it gives me joy unspeakable.

Maybe someday you will transfer the hate to your discombobulated offsprings who, effortlessly would continue on their destined path of perdition cum damnation while the beautiful Igbos make more money, buy up more of your ancestral lands while penury monumentally hold sway among your kit and kin grin grin grin grin
omenka:

Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by herdjerd: 12:50am On Jul 01, 2020
More details on dis to my WhatsApp 07032044018
prospero15:
ok
please we still have kiddies tablet. call for yours
Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by IpobOsuIgbo: 4:33am On Jul 01, 2020
omenka:

We call them the OSUs....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by MsAllison(f): 4:40am On Jul 01, 2020
omenka:

welcome back hunny
let's continue from where we stopped shall we?
Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by IpobOsuIgbo: 4:41am On Jul 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

It is obvious you are not a real niggarrr

This article is beyond your comprehension
Oba of Benin don't involve in politics

He is a father to everyone whether you are in pdp or APC
He doesn't give a fuckkk
Will you shut the f**k up!

Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by Ademolami100(m): 7:34am On Jul 01, 2020
Are you tired of salary Job and want financial freedom?, are you ready to be free from financial problems that keeps you awake every midnight?,
Remember the biggest achievement on earth is a wealthy foundations for your children, so they can inherit them when you left.
I will introduce you to a company I partner with that change my life within 7 months, company that pays weekly, and I became a happy man every blessed day.
This company only need you to work smart and get paid weekly,
Legit company, with good structure and unlimited bonuses,
Contact Mr Gabriel on 07084430301
If you are in lagos,
Our branch office is at- No 13 Jubrilmartins street, off lawanson, surulere, Lagos state.
Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by ernieboy(m): 9:25am On Jul 01, 2020
iTearHerToto:

Pukes angry
do you know the difference between an apology and a disclaimer, oga go and educate yourself
Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by ernieboy(m): 9:28am On Jul 01, 2020
Bighead9:
This clearly shows how relevant and powerful Oshiomole is in Benin and Nigeria at large. The Oba is trying to use style to show his loyalty to Oshiomole and APC.

May Oba of Benin live long.
God bless President Buhari.
God bless Oshiomole,
God bless Pastor İze Iyamu,
God bless Me.
is it that many of you don't have functional brains or you just simply choose not to use them, the palace has issued a disclaimer concerning someone who is using its name to carry out an activity, and your twisted mind interpreted that to mean a whatever nonsense u wrote up there, you guys are just useless

1 Like

Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by mockingdove: 11:37am On Jul 01, 2020
Oba fear for e life o
ifytrik:
No need for the clerification, even if you insulted them u don't need to appologize because that what they deserve
Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by Fourwinds: 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
iTearHerToto:

Pukes angry
i doubt you are learned. Go back and read the content of that thread carefully and tell where the Oba apologised. He only advised someone to apologise
Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by Fourwinds: 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
ernieboy:
is it that many of you don't have functional brains or you just simply choose not to use them, the palace has issued a disclaimer concerning someone who is using its name to carry out an activity, and your twisted mind interpreted that to mean a whatever nonsense u wrote up there, you guys are just useless
dont mind them. We have very unlearned people here.. It is a shame and disgrace. Nonsense everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alleged Terrorism: Our Hands Tied On Pantami, Says Senate / APC Hints On Disciplinary Actions For Members Who Dragged Oshiomhole To Court / Osun Election: 92-Year-Old Grand Mother Casts Her Vote (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.