Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest (38826 Views)

Israel Rejects Iran's Escape And Strikes Iranian Militia Bases In Iraq / Possible Trump Arrest Today: US Police Forces On Alert / Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest by seanwilliam(m): 10:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
Raymeskey:

Try to learn manner of approach, it will help you a lot in life.

You people so much believe that nothing can happen to US... what were they doing when; Osama hit them, Hushpuppi pack their money

No one is alpha and omega
there is no one that cannot be touched
The only Omnipotent is God.
what then happened to the people you mentioned?

Learn how to think before you type/respond
. It will help you later in life
Re: Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest by Raymeskey: 11:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
seanwilliam:
what then happened to the people you mentioned?

Learn how to think before you type/respond
. It will help you later in life
learn manner of approach it will help you a lot, you will be x10 of what you are today if you have it.

But US was hit right?
You don't know Iranaians they don't care about being caught or death the only thing they are after is their plan.
Re: Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest by seanwilliam(m): 11:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
Raymeskey:

Taiwo..... learn manner of approach it will help you a lot, you will be x10 of what you are today if you have it.

But US was hit right?
You don't know Iranaians they don't care about being caught or death the only thing they are after is their plan.
i will only agree with you cos of the bolded.. if not,

Me and you know that if america goes down, it means the world is coming to an end..

And forgive my manners if you find it offensive.. tbh, I dont really take things on here to heart.. thanks bigman
Re: Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest by Raymeskey: 11:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
seanwilliam:
i will only agree with you cos of the bolded.. if not,

Me and you know that if america goes down, it means the world is coming to an end..

Thank God you now understand
I'm not in support of Iran but those guys are desperate when it comes top terror

If they decided to go head to head with America something tragic will happened we all know that.

But mind you these people wouldn't forget what US did to them they will try to hit back even though it will be minimal that's why Us needs to tighten everywhere.
The only way out is to make peace in which noine of them ready to bow knee, the game is up to them what we are facing here is enough for us.

Peace
Re: Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest by seanwilliam(m): 11:35pm On Jul 01, 2020
Raymeskey:

Thank God you now understand
I'm not in support of Iran but those guys are desperate when it comes top terror

If they decided to go head to head with America something tragic will happened we all know that.

But mind you these people wouldn't forget what US did to them they will try to hit back even though it will be minimal that's why Us needs to tighten everywhere.
The only way out is to make peace in which noine of them ready to bow knee, the game is up to them what we are facing here is enough for us.

Peace
lol ..abi oo.. I just love international politics though....

Btw,where u from bro?
Re: Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest by Jung(m): 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
dumodust:
People on this forum don't understand Iran's trajectory with this demand
They are trying to show that certain countries do not have a monopoly for declaring citizens of other countries criminals and terrorists.
US erred in a big way by killing that Iranian general, he was a full diplomat in a foreign country and there was no full scale war declared
It was clearly an assassination

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Taliban Command All Women In Afghanistan To Wear Burkas In Public / US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre / Dr Stella Immanuel Prays For Trump To Win (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.