Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High (38464 Views)

USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere / Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video) / Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by abc115: 8:23am On Feb 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CJrwCCOfbI

American B-52 long range bombers have touched touch down in the UK as tensions with Russia remain high.

The planes arrived at RAF Fairford in Gloucestershire on Friday morning as part of a planned Bomber Task Mission.

The jets took off at 2am on Friday, refueled in Nova Scotia and will conduct drills with NATO allies.

One former defence official claimed the bombers could easily conduct missions in eastern Europe and Russia from the base if needed amid reports of the mass of Russian troops on the Ukrainian border.

Amid the heightened tensions with Russia, the official told The Daily Telegraph: “Is this aligned to current tensions? Yes and no.”

They added: “From Fairford they could operate against a range of targets: troop concentrations in southern Russia and Belarus, Moscow/St Petersburg, even the naval bases in the White Sea
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/us-bomber-gloucester-fairford-russia-ukraine-b982085.html

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by Illuminatiship(m): 8:24am On Feb 20, 2022
If una like make una destroy the world na una Know.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by EmptyGarden(m): 8:28am On Feb 20, 2022
Quietly eliminating these belligerent leaders like Putin, Xi and Kim will definitely guaranty world peace.

88 Likes 10 Shares

Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by chukbonda(m): 8:29am On Feb 20, 2022
Ukraine issue is between america and russia.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by SmartProf(m): 8:31am On Feb 20, 2022
chukbonda:
are America and Russia getting prepared for something or what
Yes, they are getting prepared for a friendly match to be played in Ukraine shocked

252 Likes 14 Shares

Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by phenase(m): 8:31am On Feb 20, 2022
grin grin. I WANT TO ENJOY THE MOVIE WHEN IT COMES OUT. I don't know why I Like this man PUTIN.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by tillaman(m): 8:38am On Feb 20, 2022
cheesy
Putin ain’t scared
He said he’s not fighting to win he wants to fvck shit up
Irredeemable

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by Entprys(m): 8:38am On Feb 20, 2022
Toomuch preamble from both side.
US making mouth. I get bottle, I get knife. You know what the other guy get ?
We need the film now

15 Likes

Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by saintkel(m): 8:41am On Feb 20, 2022
Russia no just send USA.....

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by leicestercamper: 8:42am On Feb 20, 2022
Russia no dey hear word. America will tame you Putin

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by Entprys(m): 8:46am On Feb 20, 2022
US no even get super tucano ?
And dem wan fight mighty Russia.
I pity US.
The earlier they call buhari the better for them

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by EXOUSIAng: 8:56am On Feb 20, 2022
Entprys:
US no even get super tucano ?
And dem wan fight mighty Russia.
I pity US.
The earlier they call buhari the better for them
Who sold tucanos to Nigeria.
They sent 4 bombers and that is enough evidence of all they have in their arsenal?
You are a very intelligent man

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by Entprys(m): 9:09am On Feb 20, 2022
EXOUSIAng:

Who sold tucanos to Nigeria.
They sent 4 bombers and that is enough evidence of all they have in their arsenal?
If you are in US advise them to call buhari before it is too late.

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by Righteousness2(m): 9:11am On Feb 20, 2022
As Bible Endtimes Prophecies are being Fulfilled right before us, GOD ALMIGHTY is shaking the world out of Complacency ,

HE is speaking through today's World news Headlines of JESUS soon return and Coming Judgements!!

It is time to sit up and take the matter of your relationship with GOD very Serious!

JESUS Christ IS COMING!!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 20, 2022
Righteousness2 your food don DON, oh no the man of God is here he's already here above... Never you underate Almighty America... They've taken there present and past leaders into the underground bunker even Trump is holding a secret emergency meeting with sleepy Joe Biden.... If you ask me I'll say the world needs the war, it's long over due let the war come let's start a new beginning... It will be an additional advantage to African nation...

5 Likes

Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by LofiLogic: 9:18am On Feb 20, 2022
If this people wan fight make dem fight abeg make we see who strong pass finally

5 Likes

Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by tuoyoojo(m): 9:19am On Feb 20, 2022
I Don tire for this heightened tensions wen nor dey finish

If una wan fight, make una fight

This suspense Don tire me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by Realists(m): 9:19am On Feb 20, 2022
EmptyGarden:
Quietly eliminating these belligerent leaders like Putin, Xi and Kim will definitely guaranty world peace.

" Mental slavery is more dangerous than body slavery" Bob Marley.

Your mumu never do ?.
Did Russia, North Korea & China ever enslaved your ancestors ?.
United kingdom ( Uk) & America that enslaved your ancestors & are still enslaving you today under the guise of neocolonialism, but here you are worshipping them due to brain washing they did to you using christianity as a tool, that if you don't worship a sun god, you are doomed.

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by Michael662(m): 9:20am On Feb 20, 2022
Clay and metal

18 Likes

Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by yanabasee(m): 9:20am On Feb 20, 2022
This is world war looming.....

Because these countries will depend on their allies to win the fight....

Nigeria is likely to be at the side of USA...

But what about China? with their advance technologies? I believe American will lose this war, if they pick on Russia...

14 Likes

Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:20am On Feb 20, 2022
Brother righteousness preparing his note

1 Like

Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by wealthpreach(m): 9:20am On Feb 20, 2022
EXOUSIAng:

Who sold tucano to Nigeria.
you didn't get the sarcasm.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by jojo1415: 9:21am On Feb 20, 2022
Abeg my people which ally Nigeria be sef? For America or for Russia because I know this country does not have directions,they play politics with everything... angry

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High by Kobicove(m): 9:21am On Feb 20, 2022
Flexing of muscles has begun...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Haiti Earthquake: 227 Dead, With Many Still Missing / South Africa Slips Into Recession / Dutch Police & Dogs Crack Down On Anti-Lockdown Protesters (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.