Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? (55167 Views)

Real Reasons Why Pennywise Wealth Management System Crashed Suddenly / Pennywise Wealth Management / Pennywise Wealth Management Real Or Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by juddexy2(m): 6:53am On Jul 07, 2020
AJ01:
y is the site not opening?
crashed
Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by sandysilver: 7:49am On Jul 07, 2020
That one is called Pennywise Investment. The one people are doing here in Naija is a clone and is called Pennywise wealth management
okeyglm:
now I can beat my chest that pennywise wealth management is over real. a friend visited their office at Toronto Canada. if you want to register contact my WhatsApp (08168803774). referral bonus ends this July.
Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by okeyglm: 9:26am On Jul 07, 2020
sandysilver:
That one is called Pennywise Investment. The one people are doing here in Naija is a clone and is called Pennywise wealth management
oga Nigeria didn't clone anything. The company is genuine. if you have a relative in Canada. I can get give you their address to confirm.
Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by Pgltm: 10:38am On Jul 07, 2020
okeyglm:

oga Nigeria didn't clone anything. The company is genuine. if you have a relative in Canada. I can get give you their address to confirm.
give me the address. I have a relative

1 Like

Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by okeyglm: 10:44am On Jul 07, 2020
Pgltm:
give me the address. I have a relative
you will register under me
Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by Pgltm: 11:19am On Jul 07, 2020
okeyglm:

you will register under me
I have an account, want to verify the authenticity of the platform
Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by prisKaa(f): 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
Hello house, please is it the same pennywise that was talked about in this article?:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.iol.co.za/amp/business-report/economy/nigerians-defrauded-by-home-grown-scams-828992.

Thank you
Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by Gee64: 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
The Nigerian version is a scam.
The one overseas does not give such investment packages.

Their website is..
pennywiseinvestment dot com dot au

1 Like

Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by Viking007(m): 11:42am On Jul 08, 2020
okeyglm:

https://tbbob.com/scams/pennywise-wealth-management-review
Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by Steven7: 12:18pm On Jul 08, 2020
see your UK pennywise site is not even in existence...

Gee64:
The Nigerian version is a scam.
The one overseas does not give such investment packages.

Their website is..
pennywiseinvestment dot com dot au

Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by Viking007(m): 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
Steven7:
see your UK pennywise site is not even in existence...

https://pennywiseinvestments.com.au/
Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by Lexusgs430: 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2020
Viking007:

Oga, leave them o. Their dogs wey no wan hear hunters whistle, must be consumed by a lion........ wink

7 Likes

Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by Viking007(m): 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Oga, leave them o. Their dogs wey no wan hear hunters whistle, must be consumed by a lion........ wink
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by thegoldfish(m): 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2020
Fear was the same feeling I entertained nearly a year ago when someone told me about Penny wise wealth Management. Then I did some digging and all I could see was good testimonies. So I joined. Since then, I have never regretted joining Penny wise. Even at the outset of COVID-19 I thought the system would crash because so many investment systems crashed. But Penny wise continue and up till today they are still going strong. I am not persuading you to join Penny wise but I must say that Penny wise wealth management is a wonderful story people are still talking about.

Don't drag anything with anybody here..if you want to learn more, feel free to chat me up.0 8 0 7 9 2 2 9 8 6 8.
You will only wish you had started earlier.

3 Likes

Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by inspiredfolx: 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2020
Here is the web address of another company with similar name. Kindly check out the website and make your decision .

Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by Gloriaakin24(f): 4:52pm On Jul 10, 2020
Good day please has anyone experienced this? i made a deposit from my perfect money account but my pennywise account is not yet credited what can i do?
Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by scarycuteface(m): 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
Run o! The one thing that I know is sure now is the initiative by FCMB. They are meeting people's needs effortlessly. https://fcmb.com/epic
Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by Chidonsky: 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2020
scarycuteface:
Run o! The one thing that I know is sure now is the initiative by FCMB. They are meeting people's needs effortlessly. https://fcmb.com/epic
what is the return on investment?
Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by Steven7: 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
it is either you went ahead to make the payment when the set out time for that transaction had expired... what u would do is open a support ticket and lay ur complaint there with proof of payment... Goodluck.

Gloriaakin24:
Good day please has anyone experienced this? i made a deposit from my perfect money account but my pennywise account is not yet credited what can i do?

Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by wilyparker(m): 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
Gloriaakin24:

you might have refresh the page that contained the deposit bitcoin address... Just open a support ticket
Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by wilyparker(m): 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
inspiredfolx:
Here is the web address of another company with similar name. Kindly check out the website and make your decision .

this one is even the clone site. It's not protected and secondly its a WordPress site... Check the bottom of the site

1 Like

Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by nwachukwu9(m): 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2020
They would close and it would all end in tears for those who started late. Enjoy while it last. They company is not regulated by any financial body, so it has high probability of closing down and running away with investors cash
Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
Okay na. Following.
Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by Gloriaakin24(f): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
Steven7:

it is either you went ahead to make the payment when the set out time for that transaction had expired... what u would do is open a support ticket and lay ur complaint there with proof of payment... Goodluck.

I paid with my perfect money account which is dollar account
Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by Gloriaakin24(f): 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
wilyparker:
you might have refresh the page that contained the deposit bitcoin address... Just open a support ticket

I did not use bit coin and paid through perfect money which is a dollar accoint
Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by one4GOD(f): 9:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kobicove:

So assuming you register with $100 after 50days they will have paid it all out to you.

Where will they get money to continue paying you?

This does not sound like a workable business model...something is off!

Think!!!
just stay there and be asking questions, while your mate are cashing out. am one of them.

1 Like

Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by joungblood(m): 2:16am On Jul 13, 2020
Every ponzi is always real and paying until they stop paying.. It is scam, and a clone of a legit UK company. Its a ponzi like mmm, meaning yes it is paying because more people are bringing more people to invest, wen people stop investing, your moneybags are gone and tgat is wen they close. In other for u to make money you need to also bring in innocent victims to be scammed, I don't know why people don't see that there's no legitimate investment companie that will ever pay you 60% to 90% in a month, never...that is automatically the scam flag. Another scam is forsage. But of course so long it's paying now people will not agree its a scam.. All piramid schemes are scams, with one automatic goal, which is, PAY A FEW AND RUN AWAY WITH THE REST OF THE MILLIONS

11 Likes

Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by Ajadeen: 3:11am On Jul 13, 2020
Viking007:
cheesy cheesy
but do u have to compulsorily increase your investment as WAZOBIA is doing before they crashed
Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by rolams(m): 6:22am On Jul 13, 2020
If you have USDT, BTC or any other cryptocurrency tradable, you can trade it for ETH on www.zb.com it is very fast and fee here is very low. Don't miss this opportunity!
Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by duduade: 8:01am On Jul 13, 2020
Nigerians are just greedy
No difference between them and their politicians
Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by Mayorwer: 8:28am On Jul 13, 2020
[quote author=okeyglm post=91464643]
oga Nigeria didn't clone anything. The company is genuine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

THISDAY-Jonathan’s Exit Seen As Spark Needed To Ignite Markets / Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones / MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.