Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,976 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? (55248 Views)

Real Reasons Why Pennywise Wealth Management System Crashed Suddenly / Pennywise Wealth Management / Pennywise Wealth Management Real Or Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by Pprince2(m): 3:36am On Aug 24, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Den don come again ó.......... cheesy

Who come where?
Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by Lexusgs430: 4:00am On Aug 24, 2020
Everyoung11:
God no go shame us.....I was planning to join and invest by the end of this month. I had a terrible dream which sounded like a warning against danger and I had to pray fervently. I prayed against every evil. Thanks be to the most High God that I haven't invested before this happened

Na so, everything nah prayer........ When we all have something inside our skull called a brain......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by Nobody: 5:10am On Aug 24, 2020
Lexusgs430:

You dodged a massive bullet.......... grin
but the site is still paying, or have they crashed?
Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by Lexusgs430: 5:54am On Aug 24, 2020
Trayceey:

That's good..... Oya invest with them.......

4 Likes

Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by Joeliki: 10:29am On Aug 24, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Na so, everything nah prayer........ When we all have something inside our skull called a brain......

Do you have a problem with prayer? Abi do you think it's every thing you can discern with your brain. What do you want the brain to do if you have seen friends and family that has earn much from it.

Biko let's stop belittling prayer because of some small logical and sensible thinking d brain can do.

6 Likes

Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by Lexusgs430: 11:50am On Aug 24, 2020
Joeliki:

Do you have a problem with prayer? Abi do you think it's every thing you can discern with your brain. What do you want the brain to do if you have seen friends and family that has earn much from it.

Biko let's stop belittling prayer because of some small logical and sensible thinking d brain can do.

Prayer is what you say, when you have nothing else to offer......

It never works.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by Joeliki: 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Prayer is what you say, when you have nothing else to offer......

It never works.......

It's OK, at least I know what you stand for now.

May you always have something to offer, and may your brain save you from all situations of life, since prayer never works.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by Lexusgs430: 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2020
Joeliki:

It's OK, at least I know what you stand for now.

May you always have something to offer, and may your brain save you from all situations of life, since prayer never works.

Prayer = Placebo.......
Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by nellyquash(f): 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2020
I tell you, you no hear in Timaya & Phyno"s voice

Pennywise don pound una foolish

Check my signature and avoid greed mbok
Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by CuteRedd(f): 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
Lexusgs430:

That's good..... Oya invest with them.......
I laughed scatter grin grin ; lwkmd
Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
Olusholamash:
The sight would be back on August 21st mark my words.... This is my 18th month with pennywise the result is always wow..

If you doubt it it's your choice.

I can even introduce you to some other site that are paying 3% and 4%daily returns.

With pennywise the future is bright.
You say make I mark your words, I don mark am

Wetin dey occur?

5 Likes

Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by mine85(m): 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2020
joungblood:
Every ponzi is always real and paying until they stop paying.. It is scam, and a clone of a legit UK company. Its a ponzi like mmm, meaning yes it is paying because more people are bringing more people to invest, wen people stop investing, your moneybags are gone and tgat is wen they close. In other for u to make money you need to also bring in innocent victims to be scammed, I don't know why people don't see that there's no legitimate investment companie that will ever pay you 60% to 90% in a month, never...that is automatically the scam flag. Another scam is forsage. But of course so long it's paying now people will not agree its a scam.. All piramid schemes are scams, with one automatic goal, which is, PAY A FEW AND RUN AWAY WITH THE REST OF THE MILLIONS

I like ur analysis, let me ask u, Is MBA forex good.?
Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by SouthernPlateau: 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2020
ZEAK:

UYO to be precised, not PH.
He is a Nigerian and a well known scammer but you know in this country as far as you are paying ur dues as at when due, no security agent will harras you.

And tomorrow when they come back with a different company name and site with returns in the name of your same ancestors you will invest all the money you are protecting now...as a man if you are on this thread and don't know that this whole life is attached with risks you are doomed.....
Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by SouthernPlateau: 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2020
I can deduct that most antagonists to Pennywise are those that invested heavily, given up entirely and are coming in to hear or check if the site is back or are investment demons of distraction....
Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by Gee64: 9:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
I warned them. Even MBA FOREX go waka

4 Likes

Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by Lexusgs430: 11:36pm On Aug 27, 2020
Next kid on the block to have their heads chopped off, is CROWD 1...........

Invest with the crowd and cry with the crowd....... cheesy
Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by michlins(m): 12:17am On Aug 28, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Next kid on the block to have their heads chopped off, is CROWD 1...........

Invest with the crowd and cry with the crowd....... cheesy
the crowd ain't crying with you. You cry with your pillow and when your tears soak it, you will come back here to curse them
Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by Lexusgs430: 12:27am On Aug 28, 2020
michlins:
the crowd ain't crying with you. You cry with your pillow and when your tears soak it, you will come back here to curse them

The crowd would cry in their individual house, on their own.........

Collective crying is allowed though........... cheesy
Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by michlins(m): 12:51am On Aug 28, 2020
Lexusgs430:

The crowd would cry in their individual house, on their own.........

Collective crying is allowed though........... cheesy
collective tears will really shake the foundation while solidifying their resolve to venture into another
Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by Lexusgs430: 12:56am On Aug 28, 2020
michlins:
collective tears will really shake the foundation while solidifying their resolve to venture into another

They never learn their lessons or lessons from others................
Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by michlins(m): 12:59am On Aug 28, 2020
Lexusgs430:

lols. The previous investment was faulty. The new one will be different
Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by SouthernPlateau: 7:11am On Aug 28, 2020
Lexusgs430:

You this guy...with mouth like Ant Eater...I'm watching you...you talk too much like you know too much than Everyone here...I don't know you and will never want too.. Everyone has his experience..... I'm watching you and will tell you exactly when to shut your mouth up...keep talking without thinking
Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by Lexusgs430: 7:15am On Aug 28, 2020
SouthernPlateau:

You this guy...with mouth like Ant Eater...I'm watching you...you talk too much like you know too much than Everyone here...I don't know you and will never want too.. Everyone has his experience..... I'm watching you and will tell you exactly when to shut your mouth up...keep talking without thinking

Is it my fault you cannot talk........ Who wants to know you too?

Just mind your business happily, whilst I happily mind mine..... No restrictions on threads you can comment on (it's not my fault you cannot afford data cost).....
Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by SouthernPlateau: 7:20am On Aug 28, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Is it my fault you cannot talk........ Who wants to know you too?

Just mind your business happily, whilst I happily mind mine..... No restrictions on threads you can comment on (it's not my fault you cannot afford data cost).....
you are very stoooopiiid..then shut up and dont generalize actions of investors.... If you say we are are foolish you are coz all who deposited agreed to the terms on the page at registration over non liability of funds when lost...y are you disturbing everyone here like we were not anticipating something like this. Early morning you no brush you shouting more than all....you are stupid I repeat...I rather say it and get block bastard.....this is the 3rd time I re registered on Nairaland...its like Nigeria..lots of useless I repeat useless brains here...I have come across mouthy pole like these....mumu person... Oya go sell car or return to job forum...pls report me...I want to be blocked derailer
Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by SouthernPlateau: 9:20am On Aug 28, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Did your parents not teach you how to chat in a public space?

Your parents are the most stupid species, to be born, for not teaching you manners.......

Or are you that pained that your mother, did not know who poured into her, making you a bastard?......

All I know from the way you talk you are Cursed.And keep talking I will teach you manners here don't stop posting irrelevantly, you will understand when you are punished. Bye bye
Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by hakeem4(m): 11:34am On Aug 28, 2020
SouthernPlateau:

All I know from the way you talk you are Cursed.And keep talking I will teach you manners here don't stop posting irrelevantly, you will understand when you are punished. Bye bye
punished Are you the police man of Nairaland now?
Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by bizmogl: 11:35am On Aug 28, 2020
I knew it from the beginning it would crash. It was a ponzi scheme. People will never learn.

Meanwhile if you want to learn about an investment opportunity that can change your life, attend this seminar and thank me later.

Preference Consult is inviting you to a life-changing seminar on Financial Intelligence and Investment options. Don't miss it! Let's show you how you can earn regular income from skills we will show you; how to be financially empowered and how you can turn EARNED income to PASSIVE income through a PROMISING INVESTMENT we'll show you. Everyone can benefit from this!

Date: Saturday, 29th Aug. 2020
Time: 7 to 8 pm
Zoom ID: 86183564109
Attendance: Free

You have a right to doubt, but even if you're Mr. Doubting Thomas, attend the seminar so you can at least clear OR confirm your doubts and subsequently make an informed decision.

Any queries? zero-eight-zero-22341150.
Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by MikeDewol: 11:36am On Aug 28, 2020
Did you know you can from forex with or without knowledge of trade and how to personally trade the forex market

You can invest in the forex market and earn 20% interest plus invested capital at the end of 25working days.
Chat or text on whatsapp: 08070750423
Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by Lexusgs430: 11:42am On Aug 28, 2020
SouthernPlateau:

Am I the cause of your problems....... Not my fault the economy is bad to you........
Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
SouthernPlateau:
you are very stoooopiiid..then shut up and dont generalize actions of investors.... If you say we are are foolish you are coz all who deposited agreed to the terms on the page at registration over non liability of funds when lost...y are you disturbing everyone here like we were not anticipating something like this. Early morning you no brush you shouting more than all....you are stupid I repeat...I rather say it and get block bastard.....this is the 3rd time I re registered on Nairaland...its like Nigeria..lots of useless I repeat useless brains here...I have come across mouthy pole like these....mumu person... Oya go sell car or return to job forum...pls report me...I want to be blocked derailer

you ended up sounding sooo dumb... probably you are one of the guys behind pennywise...who knows how many monikers you operate with.
Fraud doesn’t pay, get a better life

2 Likes

Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by ControG(m): 7:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
Trayceey:

E don crash o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

THISDAY-Jonathan’s Exit Seen As Spark Needed To Ignite Markets / Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones / MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.