Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,071 members, 7,821,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Do You Have Skin Issues? Solution is here - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do You Have Skin Issues? Solution is here (710 Views)

Do You Want To Prevent Acne And Pimples On Your Face And Body? Solution Is Here / Got Skin Issues? Worry No More, Your Perfect Skin Care Solution Is Here !!! / SOLUTION IS HERE Ladies: Stretch Marks & Black Spots Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Skin Issues? Solution is here by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
If you have any skincare issue,rashes, pimples, eczema, sunburn, dark spots.

Please you can post it here, preferably with a pic(you can blurr sensitive parts).

Know the name of the issue,get product recommendations and free skincare advise.

A problem shared is half solved. Don't run from pillar to post using one product or one DIY that will spoil your skin
Re: Do You Have Skin Issues? Solution is here by vastolord4(m): 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
Please, could you help with a quick DIY video or pictures of each step and items to get for sun burn on the cheek
Re: Do You Have Skin Issues? Solution is here by Mrvee(m): 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
I need help,m always having pimples on my chest,back and arm..it keeps reocuring
Whats the solution
Re: Do You Have Skin Issues? Solution is here by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
Mrvee:
I need help,m always having pimples on my chest,back and arm..it keeps reocuring
Whats the solution
sounds like body acne to me. It could also be eczema, vut body acne is more likely

are you a guy or girl?

What do you use to wash your hair?

Are you overweight?

What products are you using presently?

What have you done so far to treat it?
Re: Do You Have Skin Issues? Solution is here by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:47pm On Jun 30, 2020
vastolord4:
Please, could you help with a quick edit video or pix
??
Re: Do You Have Skin Issues? Solution is here by Mrvee(m): 9:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
Am a guy
Not over weight
Sometimes i do treat it wit aloe vera
Re: Do You Have Skin Issues? Solution is here by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
Mrvee:
Am a guy
Not over weight
Sometimes i do treat it wit aloe vera
Bath twice daily with antiseptic soap.

Use a body scrub to scrub your skin twice a week.

Use witch hazel, add a few drops of tea tree oil. T
Apply on your skin daily.

Then Continue to use the aloe vera.

Stop eating fried foods, fats and milk products.

Let's see in a months time
Re: Do You Have Skin Issues? Solution is here by vastolord4(m): 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
??

DIY* video on sun burn..
Re: Do You Have Skin Issues? Solution is here by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
vastolord4:

DIY* video on sun burn..
I'll work on it

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Skin Issues? Solution is here by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
Bump

(1) (Reply)

Top 50 Short Ankara Gowns For Ladies / Beautiful Handcrafted Palm Slippers For You / OMG!! Popular South South Based Model Goes Unclad for new advert (see photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.