Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Campus Dilemma..... - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Campus Dilemma..... (6910 Views)

Queen Jennifer Ephraim's Book "Dilemma Of The Nigeria Girl Child" Now On Amazon / Sugar Mummy Dilemma(rated 18). / AZEME : A Campus Crime Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campus Dilemma..... by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2020
Episode 24

We woke up at almost 5pm. It was really a hot session between me and Shania. Thank God nobody was at home. Shania wanted to scream down the roof while we were on it. We were so used up after, that we didn’t even bother to clean up before sleeping off.
I yawned and tapped on Shania to wake. She looked at the time and I could read the expression on her face. I laughed and headed to the bathroom. When I came back I met her dressed up but she had worries written all over her face. I told her not to worry. I know she was afraid that maybe my mum or siblings were back and will know something went down between us. I dressed up and we went down together. She headed to her room while I went to the sitting, lo and behold, I met my sister Jenny in the sitting room watching one Telemundo ish. Immediately she saw me coming down the stairs she cleared her throat twice and started laughing.
“J Good evening” I greeted her sitting down.
“Good evening ooo” she replied still laughing. From the way she was laughing, I know she was already aware of what happened.
“How was the interview?”
“It went well ooo” she replied again laughing.
“Has it been long you came back?”
“Yes, came back around 10:30- 11”
“Why you dey laugh na?” I asked.
“Nothing o” she said still laughing.
“Where is everybody?”
“They just left now. Don’t know where they said they were going”
I needed airtime so as I stood up about to go out and get the card when she started hailing me.
“Chief, chief. Chai!! Bad boy. I see your hand work. Na only you be chief.”
I turned and went to sit beside her. I know she knows something but if she came back that early she must have heard everything. From Shania’s screaming to my moaning. I wanted to know if my other sibling were aware of it but she refused to say anything.
“Omo you wan kill that babe? Where she dey self?” she asked laughing.
“She dey your room”
“Chai! But that girl can scream shuuuu, omo you are good, give me five.” She said raising her hand for a high five.
“Abeg keep your hand, I wan go buy card”
“Ah! Buy 750 own for me abeg, I no get money to recharge.”
“Which kin buy 750 for you, say wetin happen na?”
“I no dey beg you o. If you no buy am ee…………. Make I reserve my comment”
I know what she can do. So no need to argue. But still on that, I know she go everly talk.
I bought 750 card for her and 200 for myself. When I came back, I met her and Shania talking and laughing together. I threw the card to her and told her, “Make sure you keep your own part of the bargain”
“Which bargain? I didn’t bargain anything with you”
“No try me o” I said and settled on the sofa watching the telemundo show with them.
After a while, I picked my phone and chatted Precious up.
“Hey what’s up?”
She replied after some minutes.
“I’m good hun, how are you?”
“I’m fine. How was your exam today?”
“Was fine o, will be through next tomorrow”
“Yea, I know. Will come pick you from your hostel after your exams tomorrow”
We were still chatting when Shania’s chat came in. “Does she know?”
“Yea but don’t worry.”
“Sure?”
“Yea, though she said mum and my sisters just left for somewhere but they are no problems”
“But she said they are not back yet”
I pinged Jenny immediately. “Shebi you said mum them just went out?”
“Chief of chiefs leave me o” she replied.
“You are evil”
“You are the boss. See as your bea just dey glow, chai make everybody do come back oo”
“Hey! shebi I don buy you card na, why you dey do like this?”
“Wetin be card? I want ice cream. Just buy me that and you have got yourself a deal”
After she told me she needed ice cream, I went upstairs and collected my wallet and together we headed out to get the ice cream. What an extortion.
To Be Continued…
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 20, 2020
Episode 25...

I succeeded in shutting Jenny up till Shania left on Wednesday. She was very happy meeting my people after they made her promise that she will come again. My mum gave her some money before she left for work that morning.
The distance from my house to the airport is like a two hours’ drive. So we left early since her flight was twelve. We got to the airport by 11:00 and had to wait till around 11:45 when they called over the radio for their boarding.
I noticed her continuous staring at me while I drove her to the airport that at some point, she will be lost as to what we were discussing. When they called for their boarding the second time, she stood up and we hugged. After we hugged, she picked her bag and headed towards the departure.
After taking some steps, she turned and came back to me. I thought maybe she forgot something but when she got to me, she kissed me not minding the people around us. Breaking off the kiss, she said “Purity, I love you” and left. I stood there for a while before leaving for the car pack since I still have a two hours’ drive home. I hope another drama is not about to start in my life again.
I came back a little late because I met a heavy traffic on the road. I already dialled Precious to tell her that I will be running a little late. It was then she told me that her final exam which was supposed to be held that day was shifted to the next two days being Friday. I met my three tormentors at home all in the sitting room gisting. Immediately I entered, they stopped their gist and started hailing me. Just then I knew that Jenny has done it. And I also understood that for the next couple of days, I won’t hear a word except their taunting and teasing, that’s how tormenting they can be.
We were still gisting, with Jenny narrating how Shania was shouting when my mum came in, after the greetings and welcome backs, she told us that she was going to see her husband the following day. We asked if everything was ok with him and she replied in affirmation, that she just misses him. All of us made jest of my mum before she left to her room.
After dinner, I wanted to stay down a little but those tormentors wouldn’t allow me, so I decided to retire to my room. I called Shania when I got to my room to ask after her journey and people. We talked for a while and said our goodnights.
I was planning on going back to school to spend time with Precious. I didn’t want to bring her home since Shania has registered her presence before my mum. In as much as I know that it wasn’t going to be a big deal to my mum, I see it as an irresponsible act flaunting girls before her. I decided on bringing her home when my mum announced she was going to visit my dad.
After Precious told me about her feelings towards me, we have been trying to connect emotionally. I started putting more effort to calling her, checking up on her during the day and some goodnight calls and messages too. But even at that, I still didn’t feel anything but just like someone advised me ‘give it a trial’.
Friday came and I went to pick Precious. I didn’t tell my sisters about her coming, wanted to hit them with another surprise. I had also wanted to tell Shania about Precious coming over, but after the airport incident, I decided against it. I realized that telling her about Precious’ visit would create images in her head.
We came back and met my sisters at home. After the greetings and introductions, I left Precious with them and went upstairs. When I came back down, I met them discussing the soap opera that was aired. Jenny already took Precious’ bag to her room and Precious was already feeling relaxed amongst them.
I didn’t know anything about what they were talking about or the opera itself so I settled with my phone.
I checked up Shania and saw her new PM ‘The heart always want what it wants’. I pinged her and we started chatting.
“What’s up and how was your day?”
“I’m good and my day was fine, yours nko?” “Mine was cool, missing you”
“Missing you too. I was just chatting with Jenny a while ago”
“Oh! Hope say she no tell you anything?”
“Anything like?”
“Nothing, you know how she can be na. How is your family?” “All good. Told my mum about your family and she sent her regards”
“Ok that’s good, our regards too”
“Mummy nko, I called her a while ago but she didn’t pick?”
“Huh!! Call kee? How did you get her number?” “Jenny gave it to me”
“Ok, she went to see her husband, will be there for a couple of days”
We were still chatting when Jenny’s message came in followed by that of Precious.
Jenny: “Chief! Chief!! them carry fine babes do you Juju?”
Precious: “Your sisters are very friendly, where is your mum?” I ignored my sister and replied Precious.
“Oh! Sorry I didn’t tell you, she went to see my dad and won’t be back for a couple of days”. After a while, my other tormentors joined in the chat. They were just blasting me from different angles. Changing funny DPs and PMs.
In the middle of our chat Shania called. I thanked God and left them and went up to my room. We talked at length about nothing in particular. I don’t know but it seemed like both of us were avoiding or waiting for who will bring up the airport incident first. When we were about to end the call, she said it again ‘Purity, I love you’.
After the call, I sat back to think about me and Shania. Love is one thing I never talked about with Shania. Why and where is this one coming from now? I hope this is not going to come and spoil things for us or add to the already complicated things in my life.
Checking my chats after the call, Precious said she will discuss something with me later, while Jenny told me she would tell Shania if I don’t grease her palms amongst other things. That girl is actually upping her game in extortion.
I met them eating already when I went down after the call.
“Hey! What is this? Nobody even cared to call me” I said looking at them.
“We thought you ate yesterday” my eldest sister said while others laughed.
“Even you Precious, you couldn’t call me. So they’ve converted you to their side already?”
“Yes oo” Jenny shouted while Precious just smiled.
I joined them on the table. After we ate, we all discussed for a while before I left with Precious for my room. As we were leaving, my sisters started making funny sounds. We just laughed and left them.
“Your siblings are very friendly” she said when we entered my room.
“Yea, though they can be very naughty most times”
“I’m enjoying them especially Jenny”
“That one is the worst amongst them. She is something else”
After the small talks the room became quiet, I was expecting her to say something but when she wasn’t forth coming I had to bring it up.
“You said you wanted us to talk about something?”
“Yea, but I don’t think it’s necessary”
“Come on, what is it?”
“Ok who is Shania?”
“Who?”
“Shania, who is she?”
“She is a friend, why?”
“Nothing. Do I know her?”
“No, I don’t think so. Why do you ask?”
“Has she been here?”
I couldn’t understand why she was asking after Shania. Not like they have met or something. “What is it with all these questions?”
“You sisters have just been calling me Shania. I just suspect it has something to do with you”
These girls, can’t they just pretend for a little before Precious leaves?
“See am sorry about that. Shania is just my friend.
Actually she was here and left before you came. She left on Monday”
“Are you guys going out or something? Is she in School?”
“Yes she is in school and no we ain’t going out or anything. She is just a friend”
“Why didn’t you tell me about her coming to your house?”
“Precious come on, is that necessary? There is nothing between us. She wanted me to look after her car while she travels. I couldn’t just come back with a car and tell my parents stories so she had to come with me”.
“Did she meet your mum?”
“Yes, why?”
“Hmmmmm!!! Purity am not comfortable with this she is just a friend thing you are telling me. Does she know about us?”
“Yes she knows about us. Can you stop it with this question thing already?”
“I just don’t feel right about this. I’m not just cool with it” she said and left my room.

To Be Continued…
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by DANIELKWAME: 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
Chai e don happen
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by yungbanks(m): 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
Chai ghen ghen op e don happen abeg no vex just make the update like 2 or 3 nah so person no go hungry too much nice story kinda love it and my 2 or 3 dont take it personal it is just a joke
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2020
Episode 26

Picking my from the bed, I went to my family chat room which I created for me and my sister and blasted them. I was very annoyed with them and actually poured it out. After a while, they apologized and told me that it was just a slip of tongue that they didn’t mean any harm. They also told me that they will apologize to her.
I wanted to ping precious after that to talk but I wasn’t in the right frame of mind so I just left her be. We will sort it out the next day.
****** The next morning I woke up my normal time which is around 9am. I went down after my morning rituals but didn’t meet anyone. The whole house was quiet like nobody was around. They couldn’t have gone out without letting me know. I went to the kitchen but it was empty. I was about going back to my room to get my phone when I heard a voice from Jenny’s room and headed towards it. My sister was saying something which she stopped when I entered while Precious had tears on her eyes. They both stared at me like an unwanted intruder.
“How long have you been standing behind that door” Jenny asked walking towards me. “Standing behind which door? I’m even looking for you people. Thought you guys went out or something” “Ok fine, you have seen us. Your food is on the table so go and eat” she said pushing me out of the room.
“Ah! Ah!! This one you are pushing me out I hope nothing is going down between you two”
“Mumu get out” she cursed “and don’t even try to eavesdrop on us or…….” She shouted behind the door. I left them and went for my phone. I wanted to eaves drop but I didn’t want that girl’swahala.
I was watching a match replay after my breakfast when they came out. They were both laughing but Precious stopped when she saw me. Why is this one giving me cold attitude na?
After a while of me and my sister talking, Precious excused herself to use the bathroom.
Immediately Jenny had the bang of her door, she started.
“Chief! Chief!!”
I know she was talking to me but I ignored her. “Oh! You don’t want to answer me abi?” don’t worry, na you go beg me make I talk”
I really wanted to know what transpired between them inside the room so I turned to her.
“Ee..are you talking to me?”
“No o, I was talking to myself”
“Oya no vex abeg, wetin you been wan talk?” I said going to sit beside her.
“Nothing o, don’t worry” she said putting on her headset.
“Talk na, your shakara too much” I pleaded with her removing the headset from her head.
“Shebi you were ignoring me before?”
“No na, oya sorry”
“Wetin be sorry? I need airtime of four hundred naira” she said throwing her face away.
“Why are you like this? Oya take” I pulled out my wallet and gave her four hundred naira,”Its only God that will judge you” I cursed under my breath.
“Ee..what did you say? She asked raising her brows
“Nothing”
“Better”
After much coercing she decided to talk. “Your bea was telling me the story of una life. She told me everything so don’t think that there is something I don’t know. She really loves you. I saw it in her eyes.
Let me tell you. First you have to be careful when it comes to women and their feelings. If you don’t love a girl, don’t keep on doing whatever it is you guys are doing. If you people have been straffing without feelings and all of a sudden she starts bringing feelings into it and you don’t feel the same way, guy walk away.
Don’t keep on giving a girl hope when you know that there is no hope for her with you. It is better for her to face the hurt that moment and get over it than for you to keep suffering her and at the end of the day still hurt her.
Sometimes some of them come back for revenge and believe me some girls don’t think of the after effect of their actions.
From the way am seeing Precious, she loves you and is a very good girl. Though a victim of some parental circumstances. Despite the fact that she is older than you are, she still loves you. But that notwithstanding, if you don’t love her, find a way to tell her and make the hurt less.
On the other hand, if you love her then keep away from other girls. I know some guys will always want to have side chicks but do keep it far away from her. I’m a girl and I know what it feels like to know that this particular girl is very close to your boyfriend and she is not her sister. Even if it’s her sister, there is always this feeling of jealousy and anger.
You have to be careful with these girls. I know you think that you and Shania are just having a fling but believe me, she has feelings for you. And may come out on her own very soon.
I have talked to Precious and she feels a lot better now. She couldn’t sleep throughout the night. I’m going to leave you guys now, so find a way to placate her ok?” she said and stood up to leave.
“And please you people should not bring down this house o” she said and walked out.

To Be Continued…

1 Like

Re: Campus Dilemma..... by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2020
Episode 27..

I waited for a while after my sister left for Precious to come out but she didn’t. After waiting a little too long, I went into their room and met her sleeping or so I thought. She was just on her undies. I could remember my sister told me that she couldn’t sleep last night so I decided to let her be. I was about stepping back to shut the door when she said.
“I’m not sleeping, you can come in”
“Thought you were sleeping” I said walking towards the bed.
“Nah, what’s up?”
I sat beside the bed while she adjusted herself. The sight of her was already sending signals downstairs, but I forced my mind away from her body.
“Babe am sorry about yesterday. Sorry also for not telling you about Shania. The truth is that we have known for a while now and something has gone down between us a couple of times. She is a very good friend with nothing attached. I had something to do with Shania before you told me about your feeling but since after that nothing has gone down between us again.
I told her about you and about us and she knows we have something going on. She came here because of her car. Am sorry for not telling you about her before now”
“It’s ok. I talked to your sister and she made me feel a lot better. She already told me everything. I’m sorry for walking out on you last night. I was just feeling bad and ………” “It’s ok, I understand. It’s not your fault”
She drew closer and held my face giving me a kiss. I could feel her heart from the kiss, it said everything that needed to be said. After a while, she made to withdraw but I held her back. I cupped her cheeks in my hand while we resumed kissing. When it seemed she wasn’t getting enough of me she clawed on my shirt ripping them off me. As my shirt came off, she pushed me back on the bed and came on top of me.
She bent and kissed from my belly button up to my Tips. She spent time kissing and s-----g my Tips. As she s----d on my Tips, I unhooked her bra from behind setting her tatas free. I went for her boobies and started handling and flipping the Tips while she s----d on.
The feeling of her mouth on my Tips was tickling and sending some pecks of pleasure into me. I could hear her gasps and little moans while I worked on her Bosom. Going off my Tips, she went down to my short dragging it down. She pulled out my already excited Joystick and didn’t wait before taking it into her mouth.
I gave out a sigh when her warm mouth engulfed my Joystick. The warmness of her mouth sent some pleasures all over my body as I pushed my waist up urging her on.
I was so far away in pleasure when I had the bang of a door. From the way it sounded I know it was the central door. Immediately the door banged, the person’s phone started ringing and behold its was no other person than my eldest sister. Precious stopped immediately and picked up her bra from the bed. I picked my shirt and pulled up my short. We could hear her approaching footstep while still on the phone. I told Precious to pretend like she was going out so as to intercept her in the door while I went behind Jenny’s wardrobe to hide. I was barely behind the wardrobe when the door opened. I heard as they exchanged greetings after which my sister asked after Jenny and I. She told her that Jenny just went out not long ago while I was still in my room. She told her that she forgot something that’s why she came back.
After they talked and she was about to go out, when my phone started ringing. For a while I didn’t hear anything while the phone rang.
“Is that not his phone?” I heard my sister ask. “Yea, I was actually transferring some stuff from his phone to mine” Precious replied sounding very composed and convincing. “Ok” my sister said leaving for her room.
Precious stayed at the door for a short while before signaling to me that the coast was clear. I walked out from my hiding place and headed towards the door. When I got to her, I kissed her, pinching her protruded tips while she flinched before I walked out. That was the end of the show. When my elder sister decided to leave the house with what she came back for Jenny was already back. I refused telling Jenny what happened because she will laugh the hell out of me.
******* On Sunday morning my tormentors started singing it to my ears that I should take them out. So in the evening we all went out. I gave them a treat and by the time we came back all of them were drunk but still claiming to be in their right minds.
I just came out from the bathroom and was on the bed chatting with Shania when Precious came in on a purple night wear. She locked the door behind her and walked seductively towards me. I dropped the phone when I saw her walking towards me.
Few steps to my bed she pulled the straps of her night wear and came on top of me. Dragging my shorts down, she pulled out my Joystick and took it straight into her mouth. I wanted to handle her Bosom while she s----d me but she pulled my hands off her Bosom and told me to relax.
After s-----g for a while she parted her laps and before I could say jack she lowered herself unto my Joystick. I pushed my waist up immediately I felt my Joystick in her warm kitty giving her a deep t----t which made her moan out. I gave her more deep t----t before she held down my waist and started riding me.
She rode me for like five minutes before turning around to reverse ‘cow girl’. She always know how to utilize this position. It wasn’t long on this position before I felt my Pour rushing up and started thrusting up meeting her t----t half way.
After few t----t I started erupting into her. When her kitty milked all the Pour I had on my Joystick that moment, she pulled off my limb Joystick, kissed me and picking her nightie from the floor she left without a word.
I slept off after that treat only to wake up the next morning when she was prepared to go. I drove her to the park and waited till her bus left before I went back home.
I spent the rest of the holiday with my tormentors.
Throughout the holiday, Cindy never called me for once. Though I was tempted to call her on some occasions but I fought the urge. I was in touch with Oge as it seemed like we just reconnected.

To Be Continued…
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 22, 2020
Episode 28..

Students always add extra one week to their resumption date. So I already spent one week and few days before others started resuming. It was my final year and. I had a lot of things to face. I came back to school without Shania’s car, I left it at home. There was no need for me take it back to school. I was always in contact with Shania and Precious.
Shania told me she will be coming back on Sunday while Precious said she hasn’t made up her mind when to resume. Oge said she will return in the middle of the following week.
On Friday of the second week, I got a message from my Jenny telling me to come back home immediately that it’s urgent. I tried calling after I got her message, but she didn’t pick. I dialled everybody at home but none answered their phone. I was worried and didn’t know what to think before I left for home.
When I got home, I expected to see a crowd or something of such but I only met my sister with Shania in the sitting room. I was very angry and surprised when I realized that Jenny has played another one on me. Shania rushed immediately she saw me and hugged me passionately while Jenny who already saw my countenance ran to her room leaving me and Shania.
“I missed you so much” she whispered into my ears. “I missed you too. Thought you said you will be coming back on Sunday?”
“Yea, but I changed my mind. Wanted to surprise you” “Since when did you come back?”
“Came back late last night”
“Why didn’t you tell me, I would have come to pick you” “I was meant to surprise you jare, that’s why I didn’t call”
“So It’s you and Jenny that planned this abi?” “No oo, my hand no dey am” she said laughing. “Na she plan am oo, me I come execute am” Jenny said coming out from her room.
“Make una two just dey cry wolf they go. The day weyuna go see wolf, una go shout reach heaven but una no go see anybody”
***** I stayed with Shania and my family till Sunday before we left for school. We drove straight to her apartment and luckily she didn’t have much cleaning up to do.
After she did the little dusting and changing of bed spreads, we settled to a bottle of Andre from her fridge. We talked about the holiday and every other stuff. After the drink, we left together for my house.
***** Academic activities commenced on Monday. I couldn’t believe that on the first day of serious academic activities I was feeling dizzy and tired, all thanks to Shania.
When we got to my house the previous day, she made noodles. While we ate, she asked after Precious and if I have started developing feelings for her. I told her that I don’t even know what or how I feel for her. But in all I think what I feel for her is pity.
After the meal, we both relaxed back to see some movies she came back with. I can’t remember what happened but I woke up to Shania’s mouth or my Joystick. It must have been the sensation that woke me. “Thought you wouldn’t wake up” she said smiling up at me.
“And I guess this is the best way to wake me up” I said turning to look at the time. It was some minutes past 11pm. She held my Joystick for a while before putting it back into her mouth. The sensation going through me from her mouth gig have already woken all my dizzy senses. I watched as she worked on my Joystick. She will s--k for a while and look up to me smiling while I will smile back urging her on. When I felt she was taking more time s-----g, I gently pulled her up from my Joystick and turned her around. She already knows the drill, so she bent down resting her upper body on the bed with her bum pushed up. She is just super classic in setting her bum for a perfect doggy.
I robbed my Joystick on her wet entrance before sliding my Joystick inside her kitty. She pushed her bum back to meet my t----t half way while she clenched tight to the pillow. I started ramming into her slowly before increasing the pace. In her normal way, she was already shouting down the roof while I was ramming from behind.
I kept thrusting for some minutes before my seeds came rushing into her. After blowing all my seeds into her, I relaxed back on the bed while she went flat breathing heavily. After a while, she got up and went to the bathroom to clean up. When she came back, she kissed and laid on me. We just exhausted all the energy we reserved through the holiday.
I woke up to my phone ringing around 12 am. Who could be calling me by that time of the night? I didn’t want to disturb Shania so I just stretched my hand and busied the call not checking the caller. After a couple of minutes it started ringing again.
Shania rolled off me when the phone started ringing for the second time and faced the wall. Picking the phone, I checked the caller and to my greatest surprise Cindy was the person calling. First surprise of the semester.
“It’s late already you know” I said when I answered the phone.
“Yea I know, sorry for disturbing your sleep” “No problem, what’s up, is everything ok with you?” I asked.
“I’m good and everything is cool. How about you?”
“I’m good”
“You forgot about me, that’s not fair you know” “Cindy isn’t it late for that kinda talk?”
“Ok fine, are you back to school?”
“Yea, any problem?”
“No not really, I will be coming back tomorrow and will like us to see”
“Is there any problem?” I asked again.
“No, there is something I will like to discuss with you”
“Well I don’t know how tomorrow will be, but let’s just see how it goes”
“Ok tomorrow then. I will call you when I get to school”
“Ok then”
“Yea, sorry for disturbing your sleep once more ok, sleep tight”
“You too”
I was about to turn and cuddle Shania when she stirred.
“That’s Cindy right?” she said turning over to face me.
“Yea”
“What does she want?”
“Dunno, said she wants to talk to me about something”
“Is that why she called you this late? Couldn’t she wait till in the morning?”
She wanted to say something again but withdrew and turned over again. We went back to sleep without saying much again to each other.

To Be Continued…
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by yungbanks(m): 9:13am On Jul 22, 2020
Wow this is so so real hmmm a close call love it keep em rolling
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
Episode 29...

I had just two lectures on Monday. I was headed home when Cindy called again. She said she just entered school and wanted to know my location. I told her I was headed home and she said I should wait for her in front of her former hostel. I couldn’t understand what was so urgent she wanted to talk about.
About ten minutes later, I saw her alight from a cab. I signaled her from where I stood under a shed. “What’s up, what’s is the emergency?” I asked as she sat beside me under the shed.
“Come on, no pleasantries?” “Sorry good evening and how are you?” After we exchanged pleasantries, I asked her why the sudden wanting to see me and all. “Can we find somewhere to relax and talk?” she said ignoring my question. “I was headed home before you called but since you are here now, let’s go to 11:45” “Since you are already going home, why don’t we go together”
I didn’t expect her to suggest that. Also with the way Shania left in the morning, I didn’t know if she was coming back or not. Though I have called her a couple of times but she didn’t answer. Since Cindy called in the night, Shania has just been moody and talked less to me. “Eee…. I think I would prefer we don’t go to my house. Let’s just go to 11:45” I said after deliberating in my mind.
“Why, you don’t want me to know where you stay?” she asked looking at me. “It’s not like I don’t want you to know my house. Well, in your own words, don’t push it” “Hmmmmm!!! Ok o. if you say so” We took a cab and left for 11:45. We didn’t have much to talk about as we just did a little catch up.
As we alighted from the cab in front of the café lo and behold Shania walking out from there. She stopped as we approached her. I saw the look on her face but she was so fast to change it asap and faked a smile.When we got to where she stood, she hugged and kissed me and after the introductions, she left. I expected her to ask me for the keys but she didn’t.
This is the same person that have hardly said a word to me since morning and is not even taking my calls. I know the hug and kiss thingy was to intimidate Cindy and send a message to her. When we settled inside the café, Cindy decided to break her silence since we met Shania. “Who is that girl?” she asked with a strange look on her face. “The person I told you that she is some minutes ago” I replied her nonchalantly.
“A friend and she had to do all that? Did she have to hug and kiss you to show everybody that she is your very good friend? And didn’t she see that you are with someone?” she said with annoyance.
“What is your problem, the hug and kiss or the fact that she did it before you?” I asked laughing and enjoying her frustration. I was already having my fun with her reaction and decided to rub it in the more. “You don’t have to be pissed over nothing” I said. “So that action of hers out there is nothing right?”
“Believe me it’s nothing, worse things are going on between us behind closed doors so don’t just get pissed over nothing. Truth be told, she is the reason why I didn’t want us to go to my house, I don’t have to spell what that means out to you” I said looking her in the eye balls. “Even at that does she have to show it to everybody or flaunt it to my face?”
“Well I apologize on her behalf, she meant no harm” “You know what, I don’t think am in the mood to discuss this issue with you, maybe we should leave it for another time” she said standing up. “Ok, if you say so” I said as we left.
******* I got home and met my room open. I know Shania must have used my spare key because she never asked me for my key when we met earlier. After I called her several times without getting an answer, I sent her a text telling her where to collect the key should in case she didn’t meet me at home. I heard the shower running when I entered. After changing my cloth, I went to the kitchen and saw a plate of fried rice. There was no sign that she cooked so I suspected that she bought the food. I was still in the kitchen when she came out from the bathroom. She looked surprised seeing me inside. “How and when did you enter?” she asked.
“I met the net open, you didn’t bolt it well” “Ok, that is for you” she said pointing to the food and walking into the room Unclad with my towel tied on her hair. “Have you eaten?” I asked from the kitchen.
“Yes” she answered from the room. I ate in the kitchen before heading back to the room. I met her already dressed and ready to leave. “What’s up with you?” I asked sitting on the bed. “I’m good. I guess I will see you some other time” she said turning to face me.
“What is wrong with you? What is the problem? You have been giving me some cold attitude since yesterday, why?” “Nothing, just haven’t been in the right mood” she replied looking away.
“Come on, stop lying to me. Why not tell me what the problem is let’s talk about it and get it over and done with?” “Ok you want to know what the problem is?” she asked. “Yes, tell me” “What is it with you and that girl again?”
“You mean Cindy?” “Yes Cindy or whatever you call her”. “Is it because of Cindy that you’ve been acting cold towards me?” “That doesn’t answer my question” “Fine, there is nothing between us. It’s just like I told you yesterday. She wanted us to meet and talk about something”
“All of a sudden she calls and wants to talk about something and you willingly obliged. What is wrong with you? What is your problem? Ain’t you over this girl yet? Can’t you for once give her a taste of her own pills? You know what? I don’t wanna stop you from whoever you want to roll with, but if you are going to start rolling with that chick, then I’m off your lane” she said angrily with tears in her eyes. “What does that mean?” I asked looking at her already teary eyes. “Just like it sounds” she said dabbing her eyes with a handkerchief.
“Shania come on” walking up to her “there is nothing between me and Cindy. We couldn’t even talk about anything today. She got pissed when I told her about us. There is nothing between us, believe me” I said hugging her.
After we held unto each other for a while, she disentangled herself from me and kissed me deeply. She told me that she still wanted to go and I saw her off. I needed no soothsayer to tell me that Shania was in love with me.

To Be Continued…
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
Episode 30..

The rest of the week rolled by uneventful. I had already gotten my project topic and was working on my abstract and also drafting my table of contents. On Friday of the following week, I was coming from my supervisor’s office when Oge called me. We got talking and after a while, she told me that a friend of hers was celebrating her birthday which is going to be an all-night stuff and she will like for us to go together if I don’t have any plans for the night. I asked if her boyfriend isn’t going to be pissed with her for going to an all-night party with an ex. But she said that her boyfriend wouldn’t know and even if he finds out that it’s on her head and not mine and the highest thing the boy will do is to walk out of their relationship. I told her that I will call her since I didn’t know how the evening was going to be.
After my call with Oge, I called Precious to know when she will be coming back. She told me she doesn’t know yet owing to the fact that it’s second semester courses that she has issues with.
***** In the evening, I called Oge to know the time for the party. She said it will start by 8pm till dawn but we will go by 9pm. She was so happy when I told her that I will go with her. After I called Oge, I called my cab man to notify him that I will be needing his service.
By 9:30pm we were on our way to the party with Oge looking so hot. She was on a very short red fitted gown with a six inch wedge sandal. She caught me a few times checking her out and will always smile.
We got to the party almost around 10pm. The party was on already when we got there. We met the celebrant and after introductions I led her to an empty space where we settled down while the party continued. I ordered for a bottle of Magic Moment and a pack of yoghurt from a waiter. Since I wasn’t invited directly, I didn’t want to wait for the celebrant or whoever that was in charge to serve our drink.
The party progressed till around 1 a.m. when I saw someone walking towards us from the entrance. I was surprised seeing her because it never crossed my mind that she might be in the party. I nudged Oge who was already tipsy and laughing to every joke the MC was cracking. “You didn’t tell me Cindy will be here”
“You didn’t ask me if Cindy was going to be here. Moreover where is she?” she replied looking around. I nodded towards the approaching figure. Cindy on her own was dressed to slaughter.
“Is there a problem? Are you guys dating?” Oge asked unperturbed. “No….. but……” I started to say something before she hushed me. “Then there is no problem” Her last statement coincided with Cindy getting to our table.
“Hey I have been asking around for you” Cindy said hugging Oge who was already standing for a hug. “I also asked after you, but Vera (the celebrant) said she hasn’t seen you”
“Yea I came a bit late” she said sitting beside me without saying a word to me. I also pretended like she wasn’t around as I sipped from my cup looking up to the stage.
“You guys don’t wanna say a word to each other or do I need to introduce the both of you? Ok Purity this is Cindy, my former roommate the one you came to look for last semester and Cindy this is Purity, my very good friend. He once came to look for you in our former room when you already packed out. That said, I will pretend like the both of you don’t exist until you start talking to each other” Oge said turning to face the stage.
“Don’t mind him, he knows that I’m pissed with him. I didn’t know he could be very mean and heartless” Cindy said looking away.
“Hmmm!! mean and heartless? I agree with you on that” Oge said laughing.
“And this is a case of pot calling kettle black right” I said looking at Cindy.
“It’s just that I don’t know why I can’t stay mad at you, if not, I made up my mind not to talk to you ever again” Cindy said.
“Ok, Ok, whatever transpired between you guys should be left for another day. You guys shouldn’t spoil this party for me” Oge said bringing the Cindy and I issue to an end.

To Be Continued…
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
Episode 31

Around 3am Oge was feeling dizzy and wanted to sleep.
“Pure I’m feeling sleepy, can we lodge?” Cindy turned and looked at her when she said the ‘can we lodge?’ I saw the surprise in her eyes. I didn’t plan on lodging.
“I don’t have enough cash on me for lodging, didn’t plan for it. Let me call the driver to come and pick us ok?”
“Don’t worry, don’t call the driver now. Let me check something. You can call him when I come back” she said and left with her purse. “What’s up with you guys?” Cindy asked immediately Oge left. “What’s up with us like?” I asked back. “Are you guys also straffing?”
“Why do you want to know?” I asked laughing. “Oge and I have a history, that’s all I think you should know”.
“Something that started last semester when you went to my room, is that history?” she asked staring at me.
“Oge and I had something in first year but due to some circumstances we had to go our separate ways. But we reconnected when I came to look for you in your room which you moved out from without telling me. But just purge your mind of that idea that we are straffing, nothing is going down between us yet” I said turning away from her. “Purity we need to talk. I don’t know what is going on between you two and believe me I don’t care” she said. “What is this thing you really want us to talk about? Can’t we talk about it now?”
“We need some private time to talk ok? And for the records Oge has a boyfriend and their relationship is serious” she said. “Just like you also have one so don’t claim righteous with me ok?” I retorted.
She was about saying something when she saw Oge coming back and stopped. When Oge got the table, she threw a key with a room number tag on it to me and said.
“Now you can call the driver and tell him to come later in the morning because I’m going to sleep now”
“Ain’t you feeling sleepy yet?” she asked Cindy. “No I’m still much enjoying the party” she replied.
“Ok we are in room 210, whenever you start feeling sleepy just come up”
“Don’t worry, you guys should go and have fun, my cab man is outside” Cindy said.
“Ok then see you later” Oge said as I stood up gulping the remaining content of my cup. “Ok see you guys later, good night abi morning self” Cindy said as we left.

To Be Continued…

1 Like

Re: Campus Dilemma..... by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
Episode 32..

I came out from the bathroom and met Oge wrapped in the duvet sleeping already. I joined her in the bed but since I wasn’t feeling sleepy yet, I decided to roam the internet and while away time. I was reading one story on NL ‘the Cartel’ by nitefury when a text message entered my phone. I minimized my NL page to view the message. It was from an unsaved number. I clicked to open the message and saw “I’m in room 215, come let’s talk. The door is open. Cindy”
I looked at Oge and she was very deep into her sleep. Two forces started struggling within me, either to go or not. After contemplating for a while, I went down from the bed and got my briefs on and headed out to room 215.
I stopped at the door contemplating on whether to enter or not. A mind was telling me to just open and enter while another was telling me not to. I was still trying to make my decision when I heard the lock of the next room turning, immediately I pushed the door and entered before the other person could come out. I saw her wrapped in a duvet pressing her phone. “I thought you wouldn’t come” she said not looking up at me. “But now I’m here, so what’s up?” I said walking to a sit opposite the bed.
“Any ways thanks for coming” she said dropping her phone. “So what’s up? Let’s talk, I want to go back before Oge wakes up” “Ok. What’s really going on between you and Oge?” she asked.
“Is that what you called me out to discuss?” “Why not just answer the question” she said and removed the duvet. Behold she was Unclad. She wasn’t carrying something that I haven’t seen but does one ever get tired of seeing such? She walked seductively towards me smiling.
The sight of her Unclothedness got me all stiffy. I watched as she walked from the bed to where I was sitting and sat on my laps. “If this is what you wanted all this while, you should have said it” I said forcing my eyes off her melons.
“Why would you reconnect with an ex when you stand a chance of having all this to yourself?” she whispered into my ears licking my ear lobes. From the way she was sitting, I know she must have felt my stiffy a long time ago. “Ok that is enough, get off me let’s talk” I said nudging her away.
“Fine” she said getting off me and going back to the bed. She smiled when she saw my hard Joystick peeping from my short. I never thought I could resist Cindy. But here I am doing it despite my hard on. I know if she tried again, she will get what she wanted.
“Ok Purity, I told you before to give me some time to settle something. I think I’m done with that. We can now start whatever you wanted us to start”. “Is this what you couldn’t tell me over the phone?” I asked with an expressionless countenance.
“Purity see, I know I have not treated you right all these while. But believe me, I wanted you, I wanted to have something with you, I still do. It’s just that I had something that was on my neck then. I love you Purity, truly I do”.
“Come on, you don’t have to apologize for what happened then. Truth was that I loved you. I mean I couldn’t just get to move on not minding how casual you treated me. Even when I saw you with your boyfriend, it broke my heart but I asked myself. What right do I have to feel that way? It’s not like I have asked you out yet. So I had no reason to feel like we have something yet. But all that is in the past now ok?” I said relaxing back. “I’m very sorry” she said apologetically. “It’s ok” “So are we cool now?”
“Yea we are but let me tell you. There’s nothing that can happen between us again. I have someone that I am seeing now. We can just be normal friends ok?” “Who is she? Oge?”
“It’s not Oge. All you need to know is that I have someone already. So you can go back to your boyfriend” I said and stood up to leave.
“Purity please wait” she said and rushed to the door stopping me from leaving. “I don’t have a boyfriend.
I broke up with him for us. Please I’m sorry for the past please. Let me make it up to you please” she said looking me in the eye balls.
There is always something with me and her eyes. I always get enchanted with her eyes. I forced my eyes away from hers. I was about saying something before she grabbed my face and kissed me. She held my lips with hers and didn’t want to let go.

To Be Continued…

1 Like

Re: Campus Dilemma..... by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
Episode 33..

With our lips still locked together, she took her hand down and went straight for my Joystick. I started reciprocating her kiss as she fondled my hard Joystick inside my short. I pressed her to the door while handling her Bosom and still kissing her. When I felt the door wasn’t comfortable for her, I carried her to the bed. I laid her on the bed and went straight for her Bosom. I licked her Tips before taking it into my mouth. As I s----d on her Bosom, she kept pushing her chest up. I parted her laps and started flicking her already swollen c--t with my finger. Cindy is not a screamer, if not she would have screamed down the roof. But she already scattered the bed. When she couldn’t take the teasing anymore, she grabbed my Joystick and directed it towards her hollies. I pulled away immediately and opened the drawer beside the bed. I know some hotels leave condoms for their customers. Lucky enough I saw a packet of Rough Rider inside. I tore it open and took one. Before anyone could say jack, I slipped it on and went back to action.
I s----d and manipulated her for a while before pushing my Joystick in. she gave out a big sigh when she felt my Joystick inside her. I started thrusting immediately, while she clung to me whispering what I couldn’t hear into my ears. When I felt my Pour gathering, I pulled out and went back to s-----g and manipulation her. After a while, when I felt I was good to go again. I tried to turn her over but she declined. She said doggy is not her thing. I raised her waist and pushed one of the pillows under bringing up her hollies. I inserted my Joystick back and continued from where I stopped. I don’t know if that was her style but she clung so tight to me and had her laps clasped tight around my waist. After some minutes of deep thrusting, I felt my Pour coming again and increased the speed at which I was thrusting. I was reaching my o----m when she started breathing heavily. I was thrusting, not paying attention to her sudden reaction but suddenly I felt a very sharp pain on my neckline. Just then I started shooting my loads into the condom. You all know that feeling when you are cuming, even if rapture is happening you won’t mind. I looked at my neck after discarding the condom and saw the mark of her teeth. It wasn’t deep but a little painful. I looked at her sprawled on the bed already asleep. I cleaned her up with a tissue and covered her to the neck with the duvet. I got into my briefs and went out switching off the light. There was no sign of anybody in the corridor as I hurried back to my room. I opened the door quietly and saw Oge still sleeping. She was in the same position as before I left. I went straight to the bathroom and had a brief shower before joining her in the bed. It was already 6 a.m. before I slept off.
****** I woke up later to find Oge already awake with her phone, wearing just her undies. I yawned and stretched. “Sleepy good morning” she greeted rubbing my shoulder. “Good morning dear” I replied with a yawn sitting up from the bed. I was feeling very weak. “How was your night?” she asked. “Fine and yours?” “Slept like never before” she replied. “Did you go back to the party? I woke up and couldn’t find you and your phone was switched off?” she asked looking at me. “No, my battery was flat so I went down to the reception to ask for a charger. I couldn’t come up with it so I had to stay down for a while to let it charge a little?” I lied.
The truth is that I didn’t even go to Cindy’s room with my phone. I switched it off and left it on the pocket of my trouser which was on the chair. I asked her the time and she told me that we had one hour left. I went down from the bed with my morning stiffy and headed to the bathroom to empty my bladder.
When she saw my hard on, she started laughing. After I exited the bathroom, I picked my phone from my pocket and switched it on. I got two messages immediately, one from Cindy and the other from Oge “Did you send me a message” I asked clicking on the message.
“Yea, when I woke up and couldn’t find you and your number was switched off, I had to send you a message”. Her message read “where are you? #worried”. I opened Cindy’s own “I LOVE YOU AND THANKS FOR LASTNIGHT. AM OUT, SEE YOU LATER” After I read the message, I typed a message and sent back to her. “CONSIDER IT A FAVOUR FOR OLD TIME’S SAKE. IT’S NOT GONNA HAPPEN AGAIN, BYE”.
Before I could check other stuffs on my phone another message entered from Cindy “I AM NOT GONNA GIVE UP EASILY BOO, WE BELONG TOGETHER”. “What happened to your neck, did something bite you” Oge asked looking at my neck distracting me from my phone.
“I don’t know, I just saw it not long ago in the bathroom” I said using my hand to cover it. We showered and left for my house together. When we got home, I was very hungry and tired. I still needed to sleep. “What do you have here?” Oge asked heading to the kitchen. “Whatever you see there is what I have” I said flying to the bed.
********* I couldn’t remember how I slept but I woke up to meet hot noodles served. After we ate,I wanted to sleep back but Oge wouldn’t allow me. “Ah! You want to sleep back? You have been sleeping since we came back. E never tire you?” she said shaking me.
“Just give me like two hours and I will wake up please” I pleaded with my sleepy eyes. “No, wake up jare or I will go to my hostel” I gave up trying to sleep. We started playing ludo game. After three rounds of which I lashed her 3-0, she started fighting me saying that I was supposed to allow her to win that she is a girl. I can’t remember where it is written that we should allow women win in games because they are women. After we fought playfully for a while she laid on me breathing heavily. I allowed her to relax a little before I tried to push my luck. “Oge, I want to ask you something” I said. “Shoot” “When you said I wasn’t the one that broke off our relationship that you left before. What does that mean?” “Don’t tell me this thing has been on your mind all these while” she said laughing.
“I will be lying if I tell you that I have not been thinking about this since you told me” “See, you don’t have to worry over nothing ok? It’s nothing.” “Don’t tell me that because you didn’t say it like it’s nothing. What really happened then?”
“Ok this is what happened. I left because I wasn’t ready to share you with anybody.” She said touching the mark on my neckline. “And before you continue asking me that question, what did you say happened to your neck. This looks like someone’s teeth mark?” “I don’t know, I just noticed it when I woke up” “Is it paining you?” she asked pressing her fingers at the spot. “No, I don’t feel anything there” I lied. I was about to continue our discussion when she pressed her lips to mine.
“You have been behaving like I am not here all these while. Common kiss you have not given me since yesterday, am I not attractive to you again” she said smiling to my face when she released my lips. “You think so? I have just been trying to be a gentle guy you know” I said smiling up to her. “Yea I know. That’s why you didn’t notice that I was Unclad under the duvet last night and you didn’t care to check” she said with an Intimate smile. “Wooow!! You are getting ‘badder’ by the day. Thought you’ve changed” “Hmmmmm!! Ok o, if you say so. Let me respect myself and get my bad body off you” she said trying to move away from me. “Ah! Ah! You too they take small things so serious” I said dragging her back to my body.
“Limme jor, shebi you said I’m getting ‘badder’” she said in mock annoyance still lying on me. “But come o. this your boo must be enjoying. See wetin only him they enjoy” I said grabbing her Buttocks from behind.
“You are not serious. Shebi this same thing has been beside you since yesterday and you have been forming gentle boy. Bad boy like you” she said. I started asking her about her boyfriend. I was doing all that just to stall. I wasn’t having a single strength. I don’t know what was wrong with me that morning. My Joystick was responding already but I know that if I should go a round with her, she may end up calling 911. We were still talking when she slipped her hand into my shorts and started playing with my Joystick. “Wooow!! My little friend is already responding. I trust him, he will always recognize mummy” she said smiling while handling my Joystick.
My Joystick was already growing harder in her hand while she was sending some pleasure into me. I was trying everything to stall but she was already on the go. I was about turning her over to take charge when we heard a knock on my door. “Are you expecting anybody” she asked. “Non that I know of. Maybe it’s one of my neighbors”
“Ok why not let me check it out. I know you can’t go with this” she said pointing to my hard on. “Ok” She got off me and headed to the door. She was just on my boxer and a polo with her protruding hard tips. When she got off the bed, I headed to the bathroom to empty my bladder because I know the action that was coming next.

To Be Continued
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by yungbanks(m): 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2020
Nna Horllar where are u nah i have been coming here and going out no update wetin dey sup u the silence is killing me oooo
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
Episode 34

I was expecting to hear people talking when I exited the bathroom but I heard no sound. I saw Oge on the bed with her phone. “Who was on the door?” I asked entering the room. Just then I saw Precious sitting on my reading table staring at me. I was surprised seeing her. I didn’t know she was back not to talk of expecting her in my house. As a matter of fact, she told me she hasn’t made up her mind on when to come back just a day before. “Precious? When did you come back?” I asked breaking the tensed atmosphere in the room. She didn’t say a word to me rather she kept staring at me tears forming in her eyes. After a while of not saying anything, she stood up and picked her bag. Turning to Oge she said. “I’m going to leave the two of you to continue whatever you were doing. But let me warn you for the very last time. Don’t come back here again. He is my boyfriend and I can’t share him with you” “Did you just warn me? Do you think I’m still in first year? Lemme tell you, nothing is happening between us yet so don’t start fretting. I didn’t know you guys where still together. No wonder he has been acting all good boy. But let me tell you, I’m no longer that little innocent girl you scared away in first year. I have come to stay. Consider it that I’m taking back what is mine” she said standing from the bed and walking towards Precious. “Hey! You guys should stop ok. Precious sit down and you Oge sit back down” I said coming between Oge who was already approaching Precious. “Don’t tell me to sit down. Who does she think she is? You think you are the only one from a rich family? I’m from one too. Is it because I succumbed to her threat in first year? The truth is that I have been waiting for this day to come. I have been waiting for this moment to take back what is mine.” Oge said with a raised voice. Precious just stood at the door looking at her. She was just calm. Oge was fuming. I managed to calm Oge down and she went back to the bed. While I took Precious out. I had a lot of questions to ask the both of them, but I needed to get the two of them out of each other’s sight. “When did you come back and why didn’t you call to let me know you are coming?” I asked Precious when we were outside. She ignored me and kept walking down. “I’m talking to you” I said dragging her back gently. She turned and said nothing. After looking at me for some seconds she dragged her hand off mine, turned and started walking down again. “Fine, if this is the way you want it then its ok” I said as we walked side by side down. When we got to the junction, I hailed a cab for her but she told the cab to leave. “You want to trek down to school?” “Is this what you have been doing behind my back?” she asked ignoring my question. “Thought you didn’t want to talk to me” “Why that girl of all girls?” she asked with her teary eyes. “Precious we have a lot to talk about. But before then I want you to go back to your hostel and rest. I will come around later. And for the records, there is nothing going on between us.” “Don’t take me for a fool. Nothing is going on between the both of you and she said all that? What do you think I am, a kid?” “We are in public, let’s talk about this later. And don’t raise your voice at me in public again for any reason whatsoever” I said and led her to a cab that just discharged its passenger. I paid the cab man and went back to my house. “What was the meaning of all those things you said to Precious” I asked Oge immediately I entered my room. “You heard it as it sounds” she said not looking up from her phone. “Oge I want you to tell me the truth, what happened between you and Precious when we were in first year. Was she the cause of our break-up? What is it about threat that you just said? Did she threaten you back then?” I asked sitting beside her on the bed. “Purity, she is your girlfriend, if you need answers go and ask her.” She said and stood up from the bed heading to the bathroom. After bathing she came out and dressed up ready to leave. I saw her off and came back to think. I needed answers. “Did Precious threaten Oge to leave me in our first year?” “Was that why Oge said that she already left before I broke off the relationship?” “Why would Precious threaten her while she already told me that she had a boyfriend then?” “And what does Oge mean by saying she is back to take what belongs to her?” I kept rolling on my thoughts. I couldn’t think of anything as my mind was just scattered. I sat up on the bed still thinking. I didn’t know what to do when I had so much to think about. I went to my fridge and poured a cup full of Mc Dowel, downed it in two gulps and went back to the bed to know if sleep could take over me. I expected the drink to start taking effect after a while but it wasn’t even like I took anything. I needed to drink to be able to think at least in one direction for a moment. I dressed up, picked my wallet from my table and left for school. I located an empty space at a corner inside 11:45 bar and ordered for some bottles of Harp beer. Within an hour I took five bottles of harp but my mind was still not at rest. I ordered for another three bottles making it eight bottles. Half way down the seventh bottle, I was already drunk but still a little conscious of the environment. I noticed a lady, beautiful, not so endowed, on an eye glass I suspected to be medicated with a face cap and a beautiful smile walking towards me with a tray of food. “Hi! Can I join you if you don’t mind?” she asked flashing a beautiful and charming smile. “Yea, sure. Make yourself comfortable” I replied taking a sip from my cup. She settled into the sit opposite mine in the table and started munching her food while I surveyed her with my drunken eyes. “Oh! My bad, please come and join me” she said with that smile still plastered on her face. “Don’t worry, enjoy” I smiled back. “Wow! You must be good with bottles to still be able to stand on the seventh bottle” she said looking at the bottles and back to my face. “You think so? What makes you think that I’m good” I asked dropping my cup on the table. “I know some guys that will sleep off on their second bottle” she answered smiling. Her smile is just something else. I don’t know if it was my drunken mind that was telling me that. “But don’t you think you have had enough already?” she continued. I laughed and looked at her. She held my gaze, staring me in the eyes still with her smile. “Can you drink?” I asked ignoring her question. “Yes I can, if I’m in the mood to. But just know that you haven’t answered my question smart boy” she replied laughing. The sound of her laughter was just as beautiful as her smile. “Like what puts you in the mood to drink?” “I drink when I’m sad, when I’m with friends and want to go wild. But I drink mostly when I get emotionally messed up” she said taking a spoon full of rice into her mouth. I kept mute watching her chew the food gently like nothing worries her. “So how often do you get emotionally messed up? Like…. Ok let me rephrase. Have you ever been emotionally messed up?” I asked. “Who has not?” she replied laughing. “Yes I have been but, that’s a very long time ago” We kept talking while she ate. I opened the last bottle on the table and poured some into my cup. I watched as she finished her food, pushed the tray aside and picked a saviet to wipe her lips. After she did those after the meal rituals, she stretched her hand and carried my cup. In one swift gulp she emptied the cup and dropped it back to my bewilderment. “You never cared to invite me to drink with you so I am taking it by force” she said with her smile not leaving her face. She asked the bar man for another glass cup and poured a cup full for herself. She knocked her cup to mine and said “cheers” raising her own up. “Now we are drinking together, now we are friends so tell me, who messed you up emotionally?what is it that borders you?” “What makes you think that I’m bordered or messed up emotionally? Do I look like someone that can be messed up by anybody?” I asked laughing. The alcohol was already taking its toll on me but I still managed to control myself. “Nobody is above being messed up emotionally. Most times we don’t ask for it but it comes” she replied sipping from her cup. “Have you ever been in love? I mean like have you ever loved someone?” I asked. The reason for asking her that question, I don’t know. I was just asking her anything that crossed my mind. “Yup I have, but that was a long time ago, why?” she retorted. “Nothing, just a random question” I replied. “Now tell me, what is it that is eating you up making you take solace in drinking?” she asked looking at me. “My story is kinda complicated and messed up in itself, so let me not bother you with the long epistle of my complicated story” “I have all the time in the world and I think I’m intelligent enough to understand your complicated story so give me a trial” she said. I laughed when she said that and pulled out my phone from my pocket. That was the last thing I remembered.

To Be Continued…
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
Episode 35..

I woke up with a splitting headache. The rays from the yellow bulb pierced through my eyes. I winced, shutting my eyes. I couldn’t remember having a yellow bulb in my room. I rolled over burying my face to the pillow. My head was aching so badly like it was being hit with a hammer. I heard a click of the switch and opened my eyes a little from the pillow to notice that the light has been switched off. “My head hurts” I said turning around to see Shania standing beside the bed. A bottle of cold water and two tablets of aspirin in her hand stretched out to me. “Why won’t it hurt? Idiot” she cursed handing over the water and drug. This will help with the headache. I collected the water and drug from her and gulped it down. I took another deep gulp from the bottle before handing it back to her. She collected it and without another word she went back to the kitchen. I had my trouser and stockings on but no belt, shirt or singlet. I couldn’t remember what happened or how I got to Shania’s house. All I could remember was sitting with a girl in 11:45. I can’t remember her face or name if she told me. I stood up and went to the kitchen. “Go back to bed, food will soon be ready” she said when she heard my footstep. “What’s up, how did I manage to get here? I asked ignoring her earlier statement. “You can’t remember right?” she asked still not turning around. “Yup” I replied picking a slice of plantain from the sieve on the sink. “Then leave it that way and let me not see your hand inside that sieve again, idiot” she said pointing the spoon at me. I tiptoed and hugged her from behind before she could turn. “Tell me now, why you dey vex for me? Ok I’m sorry for drinking too much. Just tell me what happened” “First of all go and wash your mouth, your breath could kill an infant. Check for a brush on the drawer below my dressing table” I know I had a bad breath as a result of the alcohol I took but for her to tell me really made it sink. I picked the brush and headed to the bathroom. After I brushed, I had my bath before coming out. Surprisingly I have not ask about my phone since I woke up. “Do you know where I kept my phone?” “Check it inside that bag on the dressing table” she replied from the kitchen. I switched on my phone when I collected it. Immediately after it loaded, I got three sms messages and some whatsapp messages. I clicked on the messages. Two were from Precious and one from Oge. Immediately the events of the previous day started rushing back. “Are you still coming around? I’m waiting” “Your number is switched off, call me when you get this message?” these were the two messages from Precious. “I’m sorry about this morning, the way I reacted and the way I left. I know I owe you some explanations and I promise to tell you everything when we see. I loved you Purity and still do” this was the message from Oge. I closed the messages and checked my call log. Shania was the number I called last. How come? I couldn’t remember calling her or what we talked about. I checked for the call details and saw that the call lasted for one minute and thirty five seconds. I checked my whatsapp messages and replied those that I could. Precious also left a couple of whatsapp messages for me also with Cindy. I was about to charge the phone when Cindy’s call entered. With a long hiss, I busied the call and switched it off. I was on the bed going through a magazine and half thinking about Oge and Precious when Shania served the food. All these while, I have been silly, not noticing what she was putting on. She was on a big pink polo with a Playboy Bunny drawn in front. Her Bosom juggled as she walked with her Tips sticking out. “You look hot in that top” I said smiling. “Idiot come down let’s eat” she cursed placing the tray on the floor. “Ah! Ah! Thought I’ve apologized, why are you still cursing me? I did the whole talking while we ate. She didn’t reply any of my questions or talk to me without prefixing or suffixing idiot to it. At a point I had to give up while we ate in silence. After clearing the dishes, I laid back on the bed while she went to the bathroom. When I heard the shower running, images of the last time resurfaced in my mind. I was tempted to Unclothe and head to the bathroom but with this her present mood, she might just pull my Joystick off. I respected myself and relaxed back on the bed. Fifteen minutes later, she came out from the bathroom stack Unclad. “Hey must you always walk out from the bathroom like this?” I asked. “What business of yours is it?” she retorted. And just when I thought that she has given up on cursing me, she completed her earlier statement with “idiot”. I heaved a big sigh of defeat and dragged my attention off her body back to the mag I was reading. After she wore her undies, she dragged a seat close to the bed and after staring at me for a while that lasted like eternity, she cleared her throat and started. “Purity what is wrong with you?” “Nothing, I’m fine” I replied sitting up on the bed. “Look at yourself in the mirror, go on” she said pointing to her dressing table. “You look like something dragged in by a cart. What is the problem? I was so f**cking ashamed when I met you yesterday. All thanks to that Good Samaritan girl that covered you up if not, you would have disgraced yourself to heaven and back. This is not the you that I know. Now I need you to talk to me like a sister, like a friend, what is the problem? What pushed you to drinking that much? If not for one thing, I would have called your mum. What is it? Do you know that this is final year? Do you think you are going to graduate if you continue like this? See I need explanations, if not, I’m going to call your mum here and now” she said with a note of finality. “See you don’t have to do that. What happened yesterday was a mistake. Yesterday was just one of those days one has to do what he doesn’t do on a normal day to get some things off his mind. I’m sorry you met me in that state, it won’t happen again ok?” “See that is not what I want to hear. Tell me what pushed you that far” “Shania it is a little bit complicated ok? Let’s just leave it” “No we ain’tgonna leave it. Let’s get it ‘uncomplicated’ now” “Ok, but before then, tell me what happened yesterday and how I got here” “You called me around 6pm yesterday to come to 11:45. I was in town where I went to pick a delivery so I decided to drive straight to 45. When I got there, a girl saw me looking around and signaled to me. She asked if I’m Shania. It was when she asked that I saw you with a face cap relaxed back on the seat beside her sleeping. The face cap covered your face so well that if I didn’t know you I wouldn’t have recognized you. Together we guided you to the car before she left. I was so embarrassed seeing you in that state. I drove you back here because taking you to your house would have been very difficult. What were you thinking? Believe me, if it wasn’t for that girl, you would have been ransacked there. Why would you do such a thing?” After I listened to her narrate everything, I felt very bad and ashamed. “Do you know the girl or did she leave her contact?” I asked. “Nope but that is her cap” she said pointing to a cap on the table which I didn’t even notice all those while. “She said she will collect it from you if you guys ever met again. Now that I have told you how you got here, can you now tell me what happened?” “I’m very sorry. I feel so ashamed of myself right now” “There will be time for self-pity, certainly not now” “Yesterday was just a bad day for me. I don’t know how to explain it to you” “Explain it anyhow” “Ok. There is this girl I had something with when I was in first year………..” I carefully avoided the party and sleeping with Cindy in my story. After I narrated the whole story, she heaved a sigh and stood up pacing around the room. “So this is why you had to drink yourself to stupor yesterday? Fine tell me, have you figured out a solution to your so called problem? Since the only succor you felt you could run to was drinking, have you thought out anything?” She asked. “I’m sorry” I replied out of shame. After pacing around for a while, she climbed to the bed and sat beside me. She stared at me for a while before she said. “Purity I understand how you feel. But if you start drinking when you have little issues, what will happen when bigger issues comes?Moreover, this is not an issue. You should have simply come to me instead of the other way round” “I’m sorry” I said looking away. “Ok this is what I think you should do. You need to take a break from all these girls. You need a time out to think. I know so many things are going through your mind now but enough is enough. You need a break. Remember, you have your studies and nobody is ever going to listen to stories if you don’t make good grades. Now it is time for you to determine what you want. But whatever you are deciding just know that your academics is the first and most important thing, every other thing is secondary and a bit irrelevant for now. Decide wisely” I felt a little relieved after we talked though I still had some thoughts running through my mind. I still need to know what happened between Oge and Precious in our first year. I still needed answers to some questions. I stayed with Shania throughout the day and left later in the evening. She offered to drop me off but I declined. I went home straight. Just like Shania said, I needed time. I thought so much into the night; and the next morning, I already made up my mind on what to do.

To Be Continued…
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by yungbanks(m): 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nice update u gat me freaked out
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2020
Lol... next update
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
Episode 36

Before I left for lectures on Monday I called Precious and told her that we will see after my lectures. My lectures ended by 5pm so I left for my house. I met Precious cooking when I got home. There was a little coldness between us which was understandable, owing to the fact that we had some unfinished business. After we ate and relaxed a bit. I decided to bring up the issue of the previous day. “Precious, I’m going to be truthful and sincere with you and I want you to be same with me. I’m sorry about the incident of yesterday. There is nothing between Oge and I, whatever we had stopped a long time ago. You saw her here because we went for a party and came back late so she decided to stay over. Nothing went down”. “But she was on your briefs” “Did you expect her to sleep over Unclad or in her party wears?” “If there is nothing going down between you guys, she would have left since morning. But no, you allowed her stay back till that time. Which means it is either something went down or you were planning on something going down. I’m not a kid Purity, I know all those stuffs but that is in the past now it shouldn’t happen again”. “Now you have made your conclusion without even trying to give me the benefit of doubt. That’s ok. I want to ask you something and please be truthful to me”. “Ok, go on” “What happened between you and Oge back then?” “What happened like?” “I don’t know but you were here yesterday and heard everything she said. So I’m asking you, what happened? I don’t want to ask her yet. If something happened between you guys, I want to hear it from you first”. “Purity whatever happened between Oge and I happened in the past. Believe me, it’s nothing that should get you worried. It is just some girl issues and we settled it then ok? I guess she reacted that way because she felt I threatened her” “It doesn’t seem that way to me. I feel there is more to it than you are telling me. So, I implore you to tell me the truth. Did you threaten Oge to leave me back then?” “You are funny Purity. Threaten her for what? Why would I stoop so low to do that, what do I stand to gain?” “How do I know?” “You know what? It is just funny how you could believe the words of your ex over that of your girlfriend” “Hey don’t play that card with me, don’t do that victim thing with me now. I know something went down between the two of you. But since you aren’t gonna tell me, I’m going to ask Oge”. “So you are going back to her? You can as well tell me that it is over between us since you are going back to your ex. I don’t know why I keep being the one always receiving the short end of you. Now you want to go back to your ex who left you since first year all because she said something that doesn’t mean anything. I don’t know how long I’m going to take other girls meddling into our affairs and you see it as nothing? She said, tears rolling down her eyes. Women, must everything end in tears? Can’t issues be settled without tears and someone feeling she has been victimized.
“Ok, fine it’s ok” I said letting go of the topic. Women just have a way of making things go in their favor.

To Be Continued…
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by yungbanks(m): 8:30am On Aug 03, 2020
Chai op weldone ooo i hail u die abeg more ooo
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 03, 2020
Episode 37

We relaxed back on the bed staring at the ceiling. After staring into the space for a while she cleared her throat. “It is true” she said. “What is true?” “Something went down between us then. I threatened her to leave you” I wasn’t expecting her to bring up the topic anymore. I know something happened between them but I guess I didn’t want her to accept that she threatened Oge. “Why?” I asked sitting up on the bed. I had this urge to shout at her. I had something good with Oge then. People knew us as the social science couple. Even she herself was happy for us then or so I thought. Oge was easy going and caring. I suppressed the urge to shout at her and decided to know why she did what she did, because no matter the explanation she gave, she had no right whatsoever to end my relationship for me. “If this incident never came up, I wouldn’t have ever told you this. I kept it away from you because I didn’t want something that will hurt you” “What happened? Tell me” “That time we met, you already know I had a boyfriend then. But I had this special fondness for you. I was happy with your relationship with Oge until I found out that she wasn’t the faithful girl she claimed to be. It all started when I went for a friend’s party off campus. I saw Oge with a guy who happened to be my friend. It was a party that progressed into the night and I know there was no way Oge would have gone back to her hostel that night. I wanted to be sure that something was happening between them so I asked another of my friend who was close to the guy and he told me that they were dating. After that I met with Oge and asked her what was going on between her and the dude but she denied knowing the guy. I allowed that to slide and told her to stop whatever she was doing behind you if not I will tell you. After some weeks, I met her again with the same dude in cocacola villa with the guy’s friends. Immediately she saw me around, she became very uncomfortable and didn’t stay long before she left. Unknowingly to her I already took pictures of them. It was from then that she started avoiding me. That time you were always complaining about her behavior, I already knew the cause. I watched you loving her stupidly and showing her off not knowing what was going down behind your back. The last straw that broke the camel’s back was on that Valentine’s Day that you weren’t feeling well. If you remember you told me that Oge travelled home when I asked after her. That night, I went for a show that was hosted at Manor hotel. It was in the middle of the show that I saw Oge with the same guy. This time around, they were kissing. I discreetly videoed them. After that I showed her the video and told her to leave quietly else I will show you the video. She didn’t want you to see the video neither did I, so I promised her that I won’t show you the video if she walks. She also made me promise to take care of you, which I did. So that is what happened. I’m sorry for keeping you in the dark” she said apologetically. “This sounds funny. Do you expect me to believe you?” “I stand to gain nothing by lying to you” she said handing her phone to. Sometimes the truth can be very funny. You know, when you are expecting the truth and finally you get to know, it becomes funny. That was the exact thing that happened to me. I laughed and rolled off the bed to the floor. I didn’t know what was funny, but I saw myself laughing. After a while self-pity took over me. I was claiming big boy and sharp guy but, my fate was already decided and sealed behind my back. So I wasn’t good enough for Oge. So all those while, I was parading Oge as my girlfriend not knowing that she was having something with another guy. After the self-pity, anger set in. I was angry with myself for not having the knowledge that I was being played. I was angry with Oge for pretending to be mine while she was ‘doing’ another guy. I was angry with Precious for deciding to take actions without informing me of what was going on. I was angry with her for keeping me in the dark. I was angry with her for not letting me end the relationship. I was angry with the both of them for making a fool of me. Look at me thinking that I ended things between I and Oge, not knowing that they had already reached a truce behind me and ended things. Anger was burning through me like a hot coal. I turned and stared at Precious. I wanted to say things to her, but no word seemed to form in my mouth. I went to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of cold water. I gulped the whole content of the bottle down as I wanted to quench the anger in me. Whenever I speak through my anger I always say things. After I got control of my anger, I went back to the bed and sat beside her. “Why didn’t you tell me this all these while?” I asked staring into space. “I didn’t want you to get hurt. I knew how you loved her. I know how sentimental and emotional you are when it comes to things pertaining to her that was the reason” “You should have allowed me to be the judge of that. How dare you make decisions for me? It was my relationship, you should have allowed me make the decisions. You should have allowed me decide what will hurt me or not” “Purity I’m sorry, I truly am” she apologized this time around with tears.

To be continued
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by yungbanks(m): 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2020
Op i hail oo
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
Episode 38

Must she always cry at every little thing? I’m the one that was fooled. I’m the one that his so-called girlfriend cheated on. I’m the one that is supposed to be crying not her. “Must you cry about everything?” I asked. “Ok, fine just stop. I have forgiven you, just stop crying” I thought that saying this will placate her but instead she started crying the more, throwing my hand around her neck, I drew her closer and hugged her. My anger had already varnished and now I’m consoling the person that was supposed to be consoling me. “It is ok now, just stop” “I am sorry, I didn’t want you to get hurt, I am sorry” she sobbed. “It is ok, I know you did it for me ok?” I said and rocked her. I held her till she stopped crying. We stayed through the night hardly saying a word to each other. In the morning, we prepared for school and left. Though I wanted to forget the whole incident but a part of me wanted to see Oge. I wanted to pour out my anger on her. I just wanted to see her and tell her some hurtful things. I called her after my lectures and told her to meet me at the quadrangle around my department. I sat on the pavement, pressing my phone and waiting for Oge. About twenty minutes later, she came and sat beside me. “Good evening, what’s up?” she greeted. “I’m good. How are you?” “I’m fine, just there” “You had lectures today?” I asked trying to ease the anger building up inside me. “Yea, just one. Are you ok?” “Yes I’m fine” “Is he the guy you are still with?” I asked her. I know that was the least of the things she was expecting me to ask. “Hmmmm? Who?” she asked confused. “The guy you were straffing behind my back in first year, or rather the guy you were straffing me behind his back” “Oh! I guess she has told you already. I expected that a long time ago” she replied. “That is not the answer to my question” “No, I’m not with him anymore. We ended things a long time ago” “Why did you do that? You should have told me that you were tired of me instead of fooling me” “Purity, I didn’t fool you. I feel bad for what I did but I don’t regret it. And just for the records, you pushed me into it” “You gotta be kidding me. How did I push you into it? I loved you with my life then, how could you say that I pushed you into cheating on me?” “See Purity, we have to stop this, whatever happened between us is way back. We shouldn’t dig up buried issues. We were definitely very immature then. Let’s just try and make things right from now onwards” “No tell me, how did I push you into having affairs behind my back?” “You pushed me away when you started giving all your attention to Precious. You pushed me away when you started ‘doing’ her behind my back. You pushed me away when she started doing what I was supposed to be doing for you and you never objected. Purity I’m a girl. I have feelings. You were my boyfriend and not hers. Even when I complained, you never heeded my complaints” “I never ‘did’ Precious when we were together. She knew you were my girlfriend and she even had a boyfriend then. So this was the reason you started doing another guy, to get back at me?” “It wasn’t to get back at you. I was lonely and depressed. You stopped giving me attention. The guy was always there for me. But even at that I still cared about you” “I guess that is supposed to atone for what you did?” “No but ………..it is not like I was always doing the guy, it happened just once. I severed ties with him when Precious made me end things with you” “You know what? The truth is that I wanted you to deny this. I was expecting you to tell me that it was a frame up. Yes it’s the past but knowing it now hurts. I wanted you to tell me something different despite the fact that I already know the truth” “That is something I swore not to do if this ever comes out. I’m sorry, I can’t deny it or lie to you about it” “It’s ok. You don’t have to be sorry. When she told me everything I felt bad and hurt. I had many hurtful things I want to say to you, but now I guess I can’t even say them anymore” “Purity I’m very sorry, maybe you should say them. It might make you feel better” I don’t know why but all of a sudden, tears started gathering in my eyes. I wanted to talk but couldn’t find my voice. The tears were coming so quick that I had to raise my head to avoid tearing down. That was the least reaction I expected from myself that moment. I sniffed and looked away not wanting to disappoint myself anymore. I wanted to wrap things up with her immediately and leave but my emotions were disappointing me. I cleared my throat twice before I found my voice. “I guess this is where we call it quits properly. I have always felt this guilt thinking that I ended what we had then, but knowing that it was you that dumped my sorry a*s now makes me feel better………..” “Purity listen to me” she said interrupting me halfway. “Ever since that happened I have always wanted to make things right since we parted. My heart always skip each time I see your call. I have always wanted to come back and tell you the truth but I guess I never found the courage to not until recently. I want to make things right between us if you would allow me but if not, then I guess she has won again and for the last time” Before she could finish what she was saying tears were already streaming down my eyes. I couldn’t believe myself for reacting that way. “Please let’s not see each other again” I said and hurried away before she could say another word. Our emotions can really run out of our control sometimes. When I got home, I ate from the left over of the food Precious prepared the previous day. It was still early to sleep around 6pm but I didn’t mind. I switched off my phone and slept off.

To be continued
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 10, 2020
Episode 39

I woke up in the middle of the night with an invigorated spirit. I didn’t know where the strength came from. I fired up my laptop and channeled my energy into my project. I worked on my project till late in the morning. I was able to tidy up my chapter one and two. My lecture for the day starts by 12 O’clock, but before the lecture, I wanted to submit my chapter one and two to my supervisor. I did my morning work outs and prepared for school still in an elated spirit. When I got to school, I printed my work and headed to my supervisor’s office. My supervisor was just and easy going woman, instead of telling me to come back later with no time like most lecturers do, she scanned through it and made some corrections and handed it back to me. She gave me some guidelines on how to proceed with the next chapter before dismissing me. I left her office very happy. After my lectures, I decided to chill around with some of my friends. We were heading to a popular pub around the faculty of arts ‘Home Pride’ to have some bottles also to scout some Faculty of Art babes, for the other guys though. Personally I don’t like hanging out at that particular spot but since it has been a while I chilled with my friends, I didn’t have a choice. We had barely settled down inside the pub when my phone started ringing. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and it was Cindy that was calling. “Do you mind if I join you guys?” she asked immediately I picked the call. “What? Where are you?” I asked knowing that she must have seen me. “Just answer me first na” As she said that I saw her entering, smiling towards our table. Just then my friends started hailing me. She got to our table and greeted my friends. “You should have told me you were following me” I said as she sat beside me. “So that you will tell me to go back right?” she retorted. “By the way, why have you not been taking my calls?” “Must I take your call?” She heaved a sigh and resigned to pressing her phone. We all stayed together till late in the evening before we left. Cindy wanted to go with me but I strongly declined. After trying all her tricks to which I didn’t budge to, she left annoyed. Throughout the rest of the week, I stayed away from Precious. Surprisingly Shania on her own has not called since the Sunday I left her house. I called her twice within the week but she didn’t take the call neither did she return it. Oge only called once since the last time we saw. I guess that’s why my life has been a little peaceful. “What did I do wrong?” I asked when she picked the phone. “You didn’t do anything o” she replied laughing. “Is it funny? since Sunday you have not called to check on me and even when I called you twice, you neither picked nor returned the call. Is that the latest now?” “Come on, I’m sorry jare. I have been very busy though that’s not an excuse sha, how you dey? ” “Hmmmm!! I’m fine, you?” “I’m good. How is it with you and your wives? Thought they would have killed you by now” she said laughing. “Well I’m still alive. Thank God your prayers didn’t work. We spent a little time making small talks. “I have missed you. Let’s hang out if you ain’t occupied this evening” I said praying she wouldn’t say no. “You want to take me out?’ she asked smiling. “Yes” “You know I’m a very busy person. So let me check my schedule and see if I have some free hours this evening” she said laughing. “Whatever, I will be coming around to your house by 6pm, just be ready by then or…” We talked more before I ended the call. I realised how much i have missed Shania just for a few days that there was no communication between us.

To Be Continued…
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 10, 2020
Episode 40

Later in the evening, I went to Shania’s house. We left her house for Chitis, it was a bit scanty when we got there. I located the table closer to the one I shared with Cindy the day Shania gave me her number and led her to it. We settled and placed our order when a waiter came. We kept gisting till they served our order. “You know this is the first time I’m actually taking you out on a date” I started after we ate for a while. “Yea, and I’m surprised” she replied looking at me. “There is something I wish to tell you, hope you wouldn’t find it offensive” “Ok, what is it?” Before I left for Shania’s house, I was reciting the lines I will use. I wanted to officially ask her out to be my girlfriend. Sometimes when in the comfort of our room, everything seems easy, but when faced with reality, the opposite becomes the case. Everything I recited varnished from my mind when I needed them. I stared into my food searching my mind for the words I had rehearsed more than a hundred times but couldn’t find them. To make matters worse, each time I raise my head, she will be looking at me. “Why are you looking at me like that?” I asked as that was the only thing that came to my mind. “How am I looking at you? Wait are you ok? You are sweating” she said feeling my fore head with her palm. I didn’t realize that I was already sweating in a cool environment. It wasn’t just my forehead, my palms were sweating too which happens whenever I’m nervous. “Yes I’m fine. Shania, I’m feeling nervous because for some hours now, I have been reciting a speech which I prepared to present to you but I can’t even find my words any more”. I said smiling sheepishly. “Come on, is that why you are sweating under this air condition? Ok whatever it is, say it out any how you want?” she said smiling. This is someone I was already used to but now I couldn’t even look at her face. I tried relaxing myself by taking a sip from my drink to calm my nerves before I continued. “Shania” I started. “Over time I have found myself thinking more about you. There is this happiness and comfort that I feel whenever I’m around you. I want us to redefine this friendship. I want a relationship with you. I know I have done a lot of sh*t which you know. They say ‘sometimes we tend to lose a diamond while picking stones’. I don’t want to tow that line. You are diamond and I don’t want to lose you picking stones. I don’t know if I deserve you, but if you still find me worthy, please will you be my girlfriend?” I felt like a load has been lifted off my shoulder when I said my mind. I relaxed back on the chair while we stared at each other. After a while, she cleared her throat and smiled. “Believe me you caught me unawares. I was expecting the opposite of what you just told me now. Purity you have enough girl drama in your hands already, do you think adding me to it won’t cause you more trouble? I think what you should do now is to sort yourself out first. When that is done then you can know where you stand. I don’t want to bring more troubles to your life. Don’t see this as a rejection of your offer, I pray you understand me. I want the best for you. I prefer us the way we are now to how you want us to be” “You are not going to cause me any troubles. I don’t have girl issues anymore. The only girl I still have something to do with is Precious, who right now I don’t know where I stand with her” “Then go and settle things with her. Precious alone is enough trouble for you. Go and get things straight with her. Remember what I told you before, a bird at hand is worth more than ten in the bush. Go and make Peace with her” she said with smiles. I looked at Shania and asked myself “were in the name of God is this girl from” I couldn’t fathom it. We spent the rest of the time discussing random issues. I asked her to come spend the weekend in my house but she declined. She said we needed as much time apart as possible for me to make the right decision. When I got home, I thought so much about what Shania said. She was right, I needed to fix my life. It’s true that I needed to straighten things with Precious. I made up my mind to settle things with Precious that night. I pulled out my phone and dialled her number. While it rang, it struck me that I haven’t even asked her where and who she was staying with. I re-dialled after she didn’t pick for the first time. “Hello, good evening” she greeted. Precious doesn’t greet me except when she is pissed with me. That has always been her sign of telling me that she is pissed with me. “Good evening, how are you?” “I’m fine, sorry I missed your first call” “It’s ok, where are you?” “Why do you ask? What do you care?” “Precious please I want us to settle this once and for all. Please where are you?” “Don’t worry I will come to your place If you want us to see ok” “Ok then Can you come around? I want us to talk” “Ok, I will call you when I get to the gate” she said and dropped the call. That is a typical Precious, she acts all formal whenever she is pissed. She called after about an hour and I went to the gate to pick her. We barely said a word to each other on our way back to my house. When we got to my house, she went straight to my reading table and sat, fiddling with her phone. She declined everything I offered her. After several minutes of silence she decided to speak up. “You needed us to talk?” she asked. “Yea, but first why are you acting this way?” “Purity forget the way I’m acting, let’s talk” “We can’t talk with you acting like this. Precious I know this past week has been very unpleasant for us. I know a lot of things must have been going through your mind. I’m sorry for not asking where you have been staying all these while. With the whole thing that has been happening, it seriously escaped my mind. I’m very sorry” “Purity since almost two weeks now, you have not cared to ask where I have been staying, so much for someone that claims to care. It’s ok.” She said not looking up. “I’m very sorry” “It’s ok, what is it you want us to discuss?” “Precious, I want us to stop this. I don’t want us doing this believing that one day feelings will grow. I can’t give you that love which you want from me. I have tried to develop that feeling but it’s not forthcoming. Please let’s just end this once and for all” “Purity, I have two questions to ask you” “Yea go on” “Are you doing this because of Oge?” “No, I already ended things with Oge a very long time ago. This has nothing to do with her” “Ok. Secondly, am I being a disturbance to you?” “No, come on. You are not and can never be. I just want us to stop deceiving ourselves. The more we are into this, the more we might prevent each other from meeting the right people. Don’t get me wrong, if only the hands of time could be turned, I know we would have made the best pair.” She left the table and came to the bed where I was sitting. She kissed my fore head before circling me into an embrace. We hugged for a while before she whispered to my ears, “can I at least pass the night here for the last time?” “You are not just going to pass the night here, we are going to fetch your bag from where ever you are staying back to this place” I replied her. Who is Precious without cry, I knew she was crying already behind me so I held her patting her back. No matter the trouble I will have with Precious, I can’t forget the road we have travelled. If things were different, I know we would have built something great.

To Be Continued…
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by Ezekiel36vs28: 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
I am happy that you are making wise decisions.(1)breaking up with precious(2)Not losing the diamond you have already while trying to pick stones in place of the diamond.i can now smile
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by yungbanks(m): 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
Wow that was mind blowing bro more biko
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 18, 2020
Episode 41

Final episode of the season

The following morning we woke up refreshed. The previous night was one of its kind. We made passionate love that left us both used. She cooked and after we ate, we left to fetch her bag. To my greatest surprise, she has been staying in a hotel all along. When we came back home, I sent Shania a message telling her that I have straightened things between Precious and myself and also there is no need for us to be apart anymore. She sent a text back to me which read “I’m happy you have made peace with her. I still want us to be apart from each other for a while” I didn’t understand what she meant by being apart for a while and why. I dialled her number, after it rang twice, she picked the third time. “What is the problem? Are you fed up with us or something?” I asked. “Come to my house let’s talk” she replied and dropped the call. I dressed up and left for her house, telling Precious that I was going to get something in school. I met Shania eating when I got to her house. After exchanging pleasantries, I allowed her to finish with her meal before bringing up the issue. Suddenly the air between us was becoming a little strange, unlike us. After clearing the dishes, she came back and sat beside me on the bed. “I have ended things with Precious peacefully. We ain’t dating anymore, not like we were dating before sha” “Ok I’m happy to hear that” “Shania nothing stops us from dating now, please I don’t want us to be apart” “Purity listen to me. A lot of things has happened of which we both know. There is this part of me that wants to accept your proposal but there is this other part that is telling me to be careful and I’m heeding to that part. I don’t want us to rush into this. Yes I want to start something with you but it’s not something that I want to just last for a couple of months. Now that you have made Peace with Precious I want you to use this remaining time for your academics while I focus on mine. We have few months left to stay here, let’s use that for our studies, ok?” “Shania I don’t want something that will last a few months with you, I want something serious not a fling” “Purity, I have thought about this, what if we don’t see again after graduation? I can’t do a phone relationship. I can’t do a distant relationship” “We can always find a way to see after graduation. I know it’s going to be difficult but if we try our best we can pull it through” “Ok this is the plan I have, after graduation, let us work out NYSC posting to the same state. That way we can be together and build a relationship, but until then, Purity please let’s be apart” “And what if we don’t end up in the same state?” “Then we were never meant to be. Purity I’m sorry but this was a hard decision for me to make. Please don’t push it any further. I don’t want you to make me change my mind which I know you can do if you press on. Just do this for me ok?” I gave up trying to convince her and decided to let it be her way. She also suggested we cut communication for the rest of the semester and try not to run into each other as possible as we can. We decided to work our NYSC posting to Lagos after graduation. We had the last round of a passionate ‘goodbye till we meet again’ S£x before I left. ************* Two months after our graduation NYSC posting came out. Before we left school, I told Precious that I will be working my NYSC posting to Akwa-Ibom State while she said she will work hers to Abuja. I wanted to keep her at arms length. No coincidence should bring us together again. I wanted to start something with Shania on a fresh note with no one from the past interfering. On that faithful morning, I left for the cyber café to print my call up latter. I was in the cyber café when I got a message from Shania. “Purity I’m very sorry, maybe we are not meant to be together. I am posted to Akwa-Ibom. I love you Purity, even if we never see again, don’t forget that” After I read the message, my sweat buds all opened. I was sweating everywhere. When it got to my turn, I wrote down the info required to print out the letter on a piece of paper and handed it over to the café attendant. I turned my back to the computer while she logged on to NYSC portal. A lot of things were going through my mind. “What if I was posted to another state?” “Does it mean that this working of NYSC posting is a scam?” “What if I am posted to Maiduguri or any of these distressed states?” ” What will happen to I and Shania?” I was still lost in thought when the attendant tapped me and said “Akwa-Ibomayaya”. I turned and asked her what she said. “You are posted to Akwa-Ibom State” I couldn’t contain my joy when I heard that. I hugged and kissed the girl shouting. Everybody in the café turned looking at me while the girl looked down feeling shy and shocked. When I realized the attention I had drawn to myself, I mellowed down, and collected the letter from the girl who couldn’t even look at my face anymore. I pulled out my wallet and paid for the service. Before I left I slipped a thousand naira into her hands “Sorry for the kiss” I whispered to her and left. Outside the café, I pulled out my phone and dialled Shania. Immediately she picked I shouted “We are meant to be. I’m posted to Akwa-Ibom too oo”. The news must have caught her by surprise as she kept quiet not saying anything. I had to say hello twice before she cleared her throat. I noticed she was sniffing. “What is the problem? Are you crying?” I asked. “No, no I’m not, I’m just so happy” she said amidst sniffing. “Now you see, we are meant to be, we are meant to be” I said jumping around in front of the café. “Yes, yes we are” she replied now laughing. We talked for some minutes before saying the good byes to continue when I get home. I was about to dial Shania back when I got home when a message entered my phone from Precious. As I clicked it open, I couldn’t believe what I saw “Baby they posted me to Akwa-Ibom. I have been trying to call you but your number has been busy. Call me back, hope you have checked your posting?” Just when you are trying to run away from the past and nature twists your arm...

to be continued
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by yungbanks(m): 9:59am On Aug 18, 2020
Hmmmm new gbege ooo
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2020
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 28, 2020
Welcome to season 2 NYSC Tale...

Episode One

I entered Akwa-Ibom a day to the NYSC camp resumption. I had picked a cab at the park and asked where I could get an accommodation. The friendly cab man drove me to a hotel not very far from the NYSC camp, I could easily get to camp when it opens the following day. After he dropped me at the hotel, I paid him and collected his contact because I would be needing his services later in the evening and the following day. I checked in and settled in the hotel, showered and laid in bed to rest, setting the alarm of my phone at 6pm. Shania’s flight as she told me will be landing at Akwa-Ibom airport from Lagos by 6pm, I slept off afterwards. ******* After the NYSC posting came out, and co- incidentally I was posted in the same state with Precious and Shania, I foresaw drama unfolding in the future. I wanted to tell Shania but decided against it. It should better be a surprise to the both of us when we meet in camp. I wouldn’t know what her reaction might be, would she believe me if I tell her? Precious after her message, kept calling but I did well not to pick her calls so that when we meet at the camp everybody will look surprised. Since we were to report to camp one week after the printing of our call up letters, I know the waiting won’t be long before the drama began. On the contrary, my sisters had told me of how fun camping would be. It had always been something I was looking forward to. Jenny had warned me to be careful with the two girls I was going to Akwa-Ibom with after I told her about the posting. She had also jokingly told me not to bring home a pregnant woman after my service year. A night before I left for camp, the family had convened a meeting on my behalf and advice and prayers kept pouring from every angle. At the end of the meeting, it was a relief going to bed. ******* I woke up to my phone ringing, it was my mum calling. After I talked with her, sleep eluded me. It was not yet 6pm so I showered and went down to the bar. I settled with a bottle of Harp and surveyed the hotel premises. A lot of taxis were coming with people I believe to be prospective corps members. Since the hotel was close to the Camp, it was in the right site. I was still looking around when two girls came into the bar. These girls have got a height to kill for, both fair and their skin shun in the evening sun. One was slim looked more like those that can eat a bucket of food but you can hardly see them add a pound while the other was plump with the right portion of Bosom and bum. They settled in the table opposite mine. The plump girl went to place their order leaving the slim one to her phone. I was dazed by their beauty and exceptional resemblance. No doubt they are twins. While looking around the bar her eyes met mine looking at her, she smiled and nodded while I did same. What a beautiful smile she has. It will be dirt on my honor if I allow these girls to go without becoming friends with them. I was still contemplating on the move to make when the plump girl came back with a pack of yoghurt and small bottle of magic moment and two glass cups. Picking my bottle, I went around to their table. “Hi! Do you ladies mind if I join here?” “No! It’s no problem, make yourself comfy,” the slim girl replied with a smile while the plump girl also smiled too. “Thanks. You are corps members? I asked settling down. “Yea Prospective” she replied stressing the prospective and laughing. “Come on, once you are mobilized, you are a corps member already.” “You can’t be so sure until you are done with the camp registration without any issue.” The plump girl said amidst pouring their drink. “By the way, I’m Purity a prospective corps member” I said making sure to stress the prospective. “Purity?” the slim girl asked while the plump girl smiled. “Yes, why?” I asked surprised at their reaction. “Is that your real name or a nick?” “It’s my real name, are you surprised?” “Yea, by the way I’m Purity and this is my twin sister Divine?” “You gats be

To Be Continued…
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by yungbanks(m): 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
I tried to reread the story but the season 2 is no longer available on coolval any available site or pdf ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Book Has Made The Greatest Impact On Your Life ? / Heart Of An Angel / Too Hard To Love (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 283
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.