Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:58 PM

Mindful Sex For Youthful Relationship - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mindful Sex For Youthful Relationship (355 Views)

Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mindful Sex For Youthful Relationship by Nairablink(m): 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
Read also: Reveal it Now Before it Ruin Your Marriage
She have an 8 months child now. This is Catherine second marriage and second separation.

In first marriage she married a very rich man named Abraham.This marriage last long for 3 years and 5 months. When she got separation of first marriage then she was 26.

In October,2017,Catherine found a Facebook account “a sex and relationships coach“, who can fix your most important life problem.

So discuss your relationship and sex problem with him. Hope everything will be fine”.

Then Catherine gave him a message that she need an appointment for her. The discussion with Dr Mon take to much time.

Because it’s not like other problem. In the second week of October she meet with this man.This man name is Mon Leo, the sex and relationship coach. He is 40 now, height 174 cm and don’t have muscle like her two husband.

They all from California,USA. They started talking.

Dr. Mon: Please take your sit.

Catherine: thanks.

Dr. Mon: So you are Catherine?

Catherine: Yes.

Dr. Mon: So tell me what is your problem? Problem with sex or relationship? Are you single, separated or single mum?

One thing always remember when you are talking with me you have to be very open minded with me. You have told me every single moment of your Life.

Catherine: I am a single mum of 8 month baby. I was married two time and so separated of two time.

Catherine gone in checkup bed and lied there.

Dr. Mon: You’re gorgeous. Your boobs looking bigger than any normal women have. But you’re saying you don’t found happiness in relationship.

Catherine: I told you that I’m single mum. I have a baby who is only 8 months and that’s the reason why my boobs looking bigger.

Dr. Mon: So you are breastfeeding now. How much milk you have in breast you think?

Catherine: I think it’s overloaded. Sometimes I pumped it out and throw them in basin.

Dr. Mon: Why? You can sell it.

Catherine: Who is going buy it? Why I need to sell?

Dr. Mon: You are wasting a very good drinking food. People like me can buy it from you.

Silence here.

Dr. Mon: Ok go and sit there.

Catherine: ok

Dr. Mon: You have no problems in your body. The problem is you need do intimacy with your partner not sexual intercourse.

You need to take part in intimacy as well as your partner. Talk with your partner about your sexual fantasy. And do sex like you want.

Most important thing is you need to know that clitoris is your sex organ not vagina. 65% women need clitoral stimulation to have an orgasm.

Like men orgasm women need orgasm to find the happiness in sex. To find happiness in sex you need to make intimacy...Continue reading...
https://www.nairablink.com/sex-education-mindful-sex-for-youthful-relationship/

(1) (Reply)

Nick Cordero Update: Canadian Actor Nick Cordero Is Dead, Obituary / How Hushpuppi Spends £350m In Five Years / Mrs Maria Jones, Plastic Surgeon To Begin Trial ON July 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.