Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,586 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Moshood Oshun Walks Out On Obasa, Lagos Speaker - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moshood Oshun Walks Out On Obasa, Lagos Speaker (38154 Views)

Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker / Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Gives Mistress N34m To Organise Media, CSO Parley - SR / Moshood Oshun: All Politicians Use Charms, Tie It On Their Waists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moshood Oshun Walks Out On Obasa, Lagos Speaker by Bobbyfreshh(m): 8:32am On Jul 01, 2020
helinues:
This Obasa must be a local guy but fortunate to be in that position...

He knows nothing

Hmm nawao but I heard he's a lawyer
Re: Moshood Oshun Walks Out On Obasa, Lagos Speaker by easyfem(m): 8:32am On Jul 01, 2020
this man atrocity is too much......... i guess is loyal to tinubu
Re: Moshood Oshun Walks Out On Obasa, Lagos Speaker by chukwuibuipob: 8:33am On Jul 01, 2020
cool very good.EFCC should drag dis cow and feed him with his Obasa Agege bread.Thief
Re: Moshood Oshun Walks Out On Obasa, Lagos Speaker by kutchs: 8:35am On Jul 01, 2020
The member had earlier complained that the seat allocated to him is not convenient (I may not know what convenience here means). Why not look into his complaint instead of asking him to sit or leave?
That's not how to manage men and their affairs.
Re: Moshood Oshun Walks Out On Obasa, Lagos Speaker by akanbiaa(m): 8:36am On Jul 01, 2020
olaboy33:
He will eventually take a final walk away from the house and loose his seat permanently.
Reasons for not sitting 1. Inconvenience as he stated 2. Seat might be laced with jazz 3. He felt his ego has been hurt by the speaker 4. The position of the seat makes him appear as a spectator and not a player.
Re: Moshood Oshun Walks Out On Obasa, Lagos Speaker by MENELIIK: 8:39am On Jul 01, 2020
BlackfireX:
Obasa the next governor, after MC oluomo ..

grin.

All Lagos governor na puppet of.. grin

Osu, concentrate on the erosion before the five mud villages are washed into cameroon

1 Like

Re: Moshood Oshun Walks Out On Obasa, Lagos Speaker by vRendoh(m): 8:40am On Jul 01, 2020
Me too will walk out o! To be shown and ordered to use a "particular seat" ! Better the day's allawee go.....I will walk out. My final answer!
Re: Moshood Oshun Walks Out On Obasa, Lagos Speaker by keentola(m): 8:41am On Jul 01, 2020
Reading is a culture of those who yearn for growth, and in a world where knowledge is scarce and growth is dying, you need all the headstart you can get.

You need to develop yourself mentally to stand out as an individual, so buying books and reading them is the smartest thing to do.

You can develop yourself by getting best-selling books on
Business
Self Development
Relationship
Christian Life and walking perfectly with God
Novel
African History
World History

You can also check the list of popular books that people have enjoyed over the years as many of them are on the catalogue of the WhatsApp number in my BIO.
Re: Moshood Oshun Walks Out On Obasa, Lagos Speaker by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 01, 2020
BtcAirdrop:
He was given two options
Stay or walk and he walked.. No disrespect!
Very Apt. He was given two. Stay or walk out and he walked out. Na so my papa tell me that year say na two options em wan give me. Either make I pray say make em die or make I just leave am alone and find my way. Omo I say death no go kill you daddy, but I go find my way. My guy slawomir how you see the matter??
Re: Moshood Oshun Walks Out On Obasa, Lagos Speaker by BtcAirdrop: 8:44am On Jul 01, 2020
Zizo96:

Very Apt. He was given two. Stay or walk out and he walked out. Na so my papa tell me that year say na two options em wan give me. Either make I pray say make em die or make I just leave am alone and find my way. Omo I say death no go kill you daddy, but I go find my way. My guy slawomir how you see the matter??
straight out, 2 seconds angry grin
Re: Moshood Oshun Walks Out On Obasa, Lagos Speaker by Ayobami7(m): 8:45am On Jul 01, 2020
na wa ooo
Re: Moshood Oshun Walks Out On Obasa, Lagos Speaker by MrMcJay(m): 8:46am On Jul 01, 2020
Why must he sit on that seat? Abi them don put juju for the seat and the guy catch the scope?

Obasa thinks he's talking to his constituents who he feeds stale bread. Insisting on a lawmaker sitting on a particular seat. What nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Moshood Oshun Walks Out On Obasa, Lagos Speaker by Noel19: 8:47am On Jul 01, 2020
bolaayenimo:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/drama-as-lagos-lawmaker-osun-walks-out-on-speaker/

A Notorious Tout a.k.a Agbero sitting as a speaker of Lagos State House of Assembly, a self-acclaimed state with the most sophisticated people.

A sophisticated state whose next governor will be His Excellency Mc.Oluomo, the national chairman of all the motor park agbero's in Lagos State.

In the next 10 years 90% of southwestern youths will shun education and queue up and sign up to become touts and those that are university graduates will throw their certificates away and also sign up for agberoism.

Afterall, they say "The end justify the means".

1 Like

Re: Moshood Oshun Walks Out On Obasa, Lagos Speaker by RTSC: 8:48am On Jul 01, 2020
Obasa looks like a chronic tout.
If he were not a speaker I won't even want to be seen with someone like him.
Re: Moshood Oshun Walks Out On Obasa, Lagos Speaker by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 01, 2020
BtcAirdrop:
straight out, 2 seconds angry grin
I like that lawmaker die. If na me, na walk I go walk out o. Na elect wey dem elect you dem elect me. So na opportunity say dem zone speakership go your constituency make you pass me. Abeg the lawmaker deserve special recognition award for no nonsense
Re: Moshood Oshun Walks Out On Obasa, Lagos Speaker by MrMcJay(m): 8:49am On Jul 01, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

Hmm nawao but I heard he's a lawyer

Obasa has a Masters in Law.

1 Like

Re: Moshood Oshun Walks Out On Obasa, Lagos Speaker by lanchy: 8:49am On Jul 01, 2020
So, with a highly educated set of Yoruba people everywhere, we have now chosen thugs, riff-raffs and agberos as those to lead and shape our future. The head that will receive a knock, will always bow low to receive it, this is too low!

1 Like

Re: Moshood Oshun Walks Out On Obasa, Lagos Speaker by MrMcJay(m): 8:51am On Jul 01, 2020
olaboy33:
He will eventually take a final walk away from the house and loose his seat permanently.

You are very ignorant. If Obasa likes, let him go and hire 10 more Obasas to join him, all of them combined can't do nada to Oshun. Go and Google Wale Oshun, then Google Moshood Oshun.

1 Like

Re: Moshood Oshun Walks Out On Obasa, Lagos Speaker by CapodeCapouti(m): 8:51am On Jul 01, 2020
Because you're the Speaker, see the way you spoke to one of your colleague that put you there, as if you're a lecturer and him a student.
Re: Moshood Oshun Walks Out On Obasa, Lagos Speaker by Noel19: 8:53am On Jul 01, 2020
MENELIIK:

Osu, concentrate on the erosion before the five mud villages are washed into cameroon

Afonja descendant can you see this 7th wonder of a road from Yoruba state.

What can be so worst than this south western slum in this time and age ?

1 Like

Re: Moshood Oshun Walks Out On Obasa, Lagos Speaker by Akano5(m): 8:53am On Jul 01, 2020
Because you are the speaker abi, Shameless People
Re: Moshood Oshun Walks Out On Obasa, Lagos Speaker by Tapout(m): 8:53am On Jul 01, 2020
donbachi:
National union of road transport workers(NURTW)...na dem.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Moshood Oshun Walks Out On Obasa, Lagos Speaker by speedogravity(m): 8:55am On Jul 01, 2020
I don't support his actions, but correct me if I am wrong. After reading the body of this thread, I don't think the headline is correct, he didn't walk out on the speaker, the speaker gave him an option that he could take his leave if he was not going to comoly and the man left, that is simply making a choice
Re: Moshood Oshun Walks Out On Obasa, Lagos Speaker by Akano5(m): 8:55am On Jul 01, 2020
Noel19:

Please Which State Is This...
Re: Moshood Oshun Walks Out On Obasa, Lagos Speaker by bolaayenimo: 8:57am On Jul 01, 2020
His English is terribility

sacajawea:
Are the Speakers Judges? Why does he have that thing on His Head?
Obasa, he looks like a very look local Tout, I will not be surprised if he has poor English
Re: Moshood Oshun Walks Out On Obasa, Lagos Speaker by Noel19: 8:58am On Jul 01, 2020
Akano5:

Please Which State Is This...

This is the state with the highest IGR

This is the mega city

Lagos State
Re: Moshood Oshun Walks Out On Obasa, Lagos Speaker by beey2(m): 8:59am On Jul 01, 2020
easyfem:
this man atrocity is too much......... i guess is loyal to tinubu

Read before making any comment, alleged atrocities that you can't prove with viable evidence.
Re: Moshood Oshun Walks Out On Obasa, Lagos Speaker by highfaculty(m): 9:01am On Jul 01, 2020
bolaayenimo:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/drama-as-lagos-lawmaker-osun-walks-out-on-speaker/

If the seat is not convenient for him, he shouldn't sit on it now... Is that a big deal?
Re: Moshood Oshun Walks Out On Obasa, Lagos Speaker by beey2(m): 9:06am On Jul 01, 2020
Noel19:

A Notorious Tout a.k.a Agbero sitting as a speaker of Lagos State House of Assembly, a self-acclaimed state with the most sophisticated people.

A sophisticated state whose next governor will be His Excellency Mc.Oluomo, the national chairman of all the motor park agbero's in Lagos State.

In the next 10 years 90% of southwestern youths will shun education and queue up and sign up to become touts and those that are university graduates will throw their certificates away and also sign up for agberoism.

Afterall, they say "The end justify the means".

Why are you always crying more than the bereaved? Just focus and concentrate on your erosion sites you called states of Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moshood Oshun Walks Out On Obasa, Lagos Speaker by MENELIIK: 9:07am On Jul 01, 2020
Noel19:

Osu, that road is doing rehearsal as compared with what obtains in potopoto republic. Moreover, in the West we concentrate on what matters to us most unlike the erosion land dwellers who hardly mind their business
Re: Moshood Oshun Walks Out On Obasa, Lagos Speaker by Karlifate: 9:11am On Jul 01, 2020
Moshood Oshun's ego was bruised.
Re: Moshood Oshun Walks Out On Obasa, Lagos Speaker by Noel19: 9:16am On Jul 01, 2020
MENELIIK:

Osu, that road is doing rehearsal as compared with what obtains in potopoto republic. Moreover, in the West we concentrate on what matters to us most unlike the erosion land dwellers who hardly mind their business

Oponu! The great grandson of Afonja, the king of brown roof republic of Nigeria, if this is what you guys call mega city then let the colonialist come back and re-colonize us.

The money meant for the construction of that road is in the belly of one man, Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait / Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) / The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.