Stats: 3,159,456 members, 7,839,980 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

How Man Beats Girlfriend To Death, Claims She Refused To Give Him Sex (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Man Beats Girlfriend To Death, Claims She Refused To Give Him Sex (photos) (725 Views)

Men Offer To Pay Princes Shyngle $100,000 For Sex (Photos) / This Lady Claims She Looks Like Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) / Kenyan Socialite, Vera Sidika Shares After Sex Photos In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

How Man Beats Girlfriend To Death, Claims She Refused To Give Him Sex (photos) by TalkTalkhdmedia: 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
The police in Oyo state have arrested 26-year-old Shagbada Erigga pictured above for allegedly killing his girlfriend, Happiness Winifred, 30, for refusing to have sex with him.

SEE DETAILS AND SEE PHOTOS

http://legitnewsflash..com/

Re: How Man Beats Girlfriend To Death, Claims She Refused To Give Him Sex (photos) by donbachi(m): 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2020
Make him ready to fvck prison walls...idiot
Re: How Man Beats Girlfriend To Death, Claims She Refused To Give Him Sex (photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
girlfriend not even wife smh
Re: How Man Beats Girlfriend To Death, Claims She Refused To Give Him Sex (photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
Rozz:
girlfriend not even wife smh
So if na his wife he killed you go congratulate him Abi?
Re: How Man Beats Girlfriend To Death, Claims She Refused To Give Him Sex (photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
Kingscee:

So if na his wife he killed you go congratulate him Abi?
you don't get it, I mean he even has the guts to beat a girlfriend over sex
Re: How Man Beats Girlfriend To Death, Claims She Refused To Give Him Sex (photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
Rozz:
K Noted
Re: How Man Beats Girlfriend To Death, Claims She Refused To Give Him Sex (photos) by budaatum: 10:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
donbachi:
Make him ready to fvck prison walls...idiot
Or more likely, be fvcked in prison.
Re: How Man Beats Girlfriend To Death, Claims She Refused To Give Him Sex (photos) by MuttleyLaff: 11:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
TalkTalkhdmedia:
The police in Oyo state have arrested 26-year-old Shagbada Erigga pictured above for allegedly killing his girlfriend, Happiness Winifred, 30, for refusing to have sex with him.

SEE DETAILS AND SEE PHOTOS
h t tp://legitnewsflash..com/

Rozz:
No only that alone, the woman, elder am, for almost five years sef

I’m Not Afraid Of Heights, Have You Seen My Shoes? Says Pokello In Stunning One / #bbnaija Laycon D Rapper First Freestyle In The House ��� Madt Rapper / Kylie Jenner Makes A Controversial Cameo Appearance In Cardi B New Music Video