Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,456 members, 7,839,980 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

How Man Beats Girlfriend To Death, Claims She Refused To Give Him Sex (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Man Beats Girlfriend To Death, Claims She Refused To Give Him Sex (photos) (725 Views)

Men Offer To Pay Princes Shyngle $100,000 For Sex (Photos) / This Lady Claims She Looks Like Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) / Kenyan Socialite, Vera Sidika Shares After Sex Photos In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Man Beats Girlfriend To Death, Claims She Refused To Give Him Sex (photos) by TalkTalkhdmedia: 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
The police in Oyo state have arrested 26-year-old Shagbada Erigga pictured above for allegedly killing his girlfriend, Happiness Winifred, 30, for refusing to have sex with him.

SEE DETAILS AND SEE PHOTOS

http://legitnewsflash..com/

Re: How Man Beats Girlfriend To Death, Claims She Refused To Give Him Sex (photos) by donbachi(m): 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2020
Make him ready to fvck prison walls...idiot
Re: How Man Beats Girlfriend To Death, Claims She Refused To Give Him Sex (photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
girlfriend not even wife smh
Re: How Man Beats Girlfriend To Death, Claims She Refused To Give Him Sex (photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
Rozz:
girlfriend not even wife smh
So if na his wife he killed you go congratulate him Abi?
Re: How Man Beats Girlfriend To Death, Claims She Refused To Give Him Sex (photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
Kingscee:

So if na his wife he killed you go congratulate him Abi?
you don't get it, I mean he even has the guts to beat a girlfriend over sex
Re: How Man Beats Girlfriend To Death, Claims She Refused To Give Him Sex (photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
Rozz:
K Noted
Re: How Man Beats Girlfriend To Death, Claims She Refused To Give Him Sex (photos) by budaatum: 10:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
donbachi:
Make him ready to fvck prison walls...idiot
Or more likely, be fvcked in prison.
Re: How Man Beats Girlfriend To Death, Claims She Refused To Give Him Sex (photos) by MuttleyLaff: 11:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
TalkTalkhdmedia:
The police in Oyo state have arrested 26-year-old Shagbada Erigga pictured above for allegedly killing his girlfriend, Happiness Winifred, 30, for refusing to have sex with him.

SEE DETAILS AND SEE PHOTOS
h t tp://legitnewsflash..com/

Rozz:
No only that alone, the woman, elder am, for almost five years sef

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not Afraid Of Heights, Have You Seen My Shoes? Says Pokello In Stunning One / #bbnaija Laycon D Rapper First Freestyle In The House ��� Madt Rapper / Kylie Jenner Makes A Controversial Cameo Appearance In Cardi B New Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.