Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Bbnaija Reunion: Mercy And Ike Open Up On Why They Fell In Love With Each Other - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Reunion: Mercy And Ike Open Up On Why They Fell In Love With Each Other (471 Views)

Video: BBNAIJA Mercy And Diane Kisses Again During House Party Last Night. / Allwell Ademola: I Fell In Love With Our Best Man After I Lost My Fiancé / "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Reunion: Mercy And Ike Open Up On Why They Fell In Love With Each Other by MsDoris(f): 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
Big Brother Naija reality stars, Mercy Eke and Ike Onyema have opened up on why they fell inlove with one another.

No doubt the two BBNaija personalities, Mercy Eke and Ike, are one of the coolest couples in the show business currently.

Speaking at the recent episode of the BBNaija Reunion hosted by Ebuka, Mercy Eke revealed that she fell in love with Ike because he was different from other housemates.

According to her, he was the sweetest thing at that time and gave her something she hadn't felt before.

Ike on own part revealed thar he knew Mercy was the one for him the 2nd week into the show.

See full update/ Watch video here;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/06/bbnaija-reunion-mercy-and-ike-open-up.html

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video: Will Smith’s Wife Jada Pinkett Smith Reveals Having An Affair With / Come Below Artist,zyon Emmanuel Release Hot Pictures / Bbnaija: What Tacha Said About Me Is False - Seyi Awolowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.