Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Watch Video: Will Smith’s Wife Jada Pinkett Smith Reveals Having An Affair With - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch Video: Will Smith’s Wife Jada Pinkett Smith Reveals Having An Affair With (467 Views)

Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap / Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis / Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video: Will Smith’s Wife Jada Pinkett Smith Reveals Having An Affair With by Profkayy: 11:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
American actor Jada Pinkett Smith has revealed that she was having an affair with singer August Alsina, while she was married to Will Smith. She said that about four and a half years ago when their marriage was going through a rough patch, and she was separated from Smith with the intention to divorce, she had a relationship with Alsina.

During a conversation with her husband Will Smith on his Facebook Watch series, ‘Red Table Talk’, Pinkett explained, “I started a friendship with August and we actually became really, really good friends.” She added that she wanted to help the musician with his mental state and found resources to help pull him through a troubling time.

The actor revealed, “I got into a different kind of entanglement with August. It was a relationship, absolutely. I was in a lot of pain. I was very broken. In the process of that relationship, I definitely realized you can’t find happiness outside of yourself. I would definitely say we did everything that we could to get away from each other, only to realize that that wasn’t possible.”

Watch the conversation below@
https://www.profkay.com.ng/2020/07/12/watch-video-will-smiths-wife-jada-pinkett-smith-reveals-having-an-affair-with-august-alsina/

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Youtube Star And Her Unborn Child Die After Giving Him This Name / “flaunting One’s Endowment Can Attract The Wrong Set Of People Like Rapists” / Unsettling Details Emerge On Fighter Pilot Tolulope Arotile's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.