Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,361 members, 7,954,472 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:49 PM

BET Gave Burna Boy The Award So Peace Can Reign, He Doesn’t Deserve It – Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BET Gave Burna Boy The Award So Peace Can Reign, He Doesn’t Deserve It – Lady (728 Views)

“Davido Can’t Tell Me What To Post On My Platform. He Doesn’t Feed Me” VDM / Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival / No Artiste Can Reign Forever – Ruggedman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BET Gave Burna Boy The Award So Peace Can Reign, He Doesn’t Deserve It – Lady by lilmerhnuel(m): 12:14am On Jul 01, 2020
After some days ago when Burna Boy was announced winner of the BET Award and the Best International Act, fans and others have been attacking and praising him on his social media platforms.

Burna Boy is the first Nigerian artiste to win the BET Awards and the Best International Act for the second consecutive year.

Nigerians on social media have been praising and hailing Burna boy for proving that he is truly the Giant of Africa.

A Nigerian lady, @iam_mystiquee on Twitter, has slammed Burna Boy after he won BET’s Best International Act award.

Burna Boy won the Best International Act for the second consecutive year, becoming the first Nigerian artiste to win the BET Awards back to back.

The lady took to Twitter to lament that he is totally undeserving of the award, saying BET gave him so peace can reign.

“He doesn’t deserve this sha

Idc who the nominees are, he is totally undeserving

Again BET gave that drug addict the award so peace can reign and he won’t start fighting like a mad man that he is.” she tweeted.

Source: https://www.9jaedublog.com.ng/2020/07/bet-gave-burna-boy-award-so-peace-can.html
Re: BET Gave Burna Boy The Award So Peace Can Reign, He Doesn’t Deserve It – Lady by Onyi22(f): 12:18am On Jul 01, 2020
grin grin
Re: BET Gave Burna Boy The Award So Peace Can Reign, He Doesn’t Deserve It – Lady by espn(m): 12:40am On Jul 01, 2020
He truly is a mad dog...
Re: BET Gave Burna Boy The Award So Peace Can Reign, He Doesn’t Deserve It – Lady by 9jaedublog(m): 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
espn:
He truly is a mad dog...
Lols

(1) (Reply)

Jimi Disu Ports From Classic FM 97.3 To Nigeria Info 99.3 FM' / Don't Come Home After BBNaija Show Is Over, Parents Tell Dorothy Bachor / Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness And I Got Carried Away – Bbnaija’s Lilo Tells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.