Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Infertility/ TTC : Handling And Coping With The Issue By Couple . - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Infertility/ TTC : Handling And Coping With The Issue By Couple . (447 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? / My Father Dragging My Mom's Property With Me, how the Issue Was Resolved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infertility/ TTC : Handling And Coping With The Issue By Couple . by knowhowk: 3:11am On Jul 01, 2020
No one be it Man or Woman will ever Pray/ Wish to experience Challenges relating to Infertility before getting Married .Somethings take the lead first eg "LOVE" Once a formal Union Ceremony is Accomplished " Marriage " The Couple ,Father in law,Mother in law ,other family members would begin to do the months counting for a possible news of Pregnancy and Child's delivery ,Once a Year or two Passes and No news of Pregnancy or Child bearing ,Speculations , Assumption ,Controversies ,Mixed Feelings would begin to set in .How do you Handle the Issue of Infertility after Marriage or what Advise would you give Couple going through Infertility/ TTC especially when Pressures comes from both Couple Family members .There are trying times Mother in laws makes Several Visitations to ask about efforts made by the Couple to Solve it ,Sometimes an outburst by mother in law does not go down well with Wife .
Re: Infertility/ TTC : Handling And Coping With The Issue By Couple . by knowhowk: 3:30am On Jul 01, 2020
It can be more frustrating when much blame is heaped on the Wife ,don't know the reason most accusing fingers are first directed at the Woman .Having a very hard times in your Marriage /Relationship ?Been alone on this could lead to Depressions,Dejection and Frustration .You are not alone on this .You have a Well Experienced Infertility Counselor/ Natural therapist you can share with . Visit. www.gardennaturalhealth.com
Re: Infertility/ TTC : Handling And Coping With The Issue By Couple . by finaleeec: 8:35am On Jul 01, 2020
good
Re: Infertility/ TTC : Handling And Coping With The Issue By Couple . by knowhowk: 10:46am On Jul 01, 2020
finaleeec:
. Good Article .Women do go through so much when there is an issue of Infertility ,I have a Sister who was married for 4 years now ,she had done Several medical test with no kids ,Her hubby keeps saying he is Okay without accepting to go for a Check up too.,She has been Dejected .Hope you can help .I will Check your website www.gardennaturalhealth.com
Yes I can by the Grace of God ,Feel free to Check on my website .Thanks .
Re: Infertility/ TTC : Handling And Coping With The Issue By Couple . by knowhowk: 6:29am On Jul 02, 2020
Infertility/ TTC Can be Solved . .www.gardennaturalhealth.com 08100459321
Re: Infertility/ TTC : Handling And Coping With The Issue By Couple . by knowhowk: 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
Re: Infertility/ TTC : Handling And Coping With The Issue By Couple . by elmagnifico411(m): 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
It really can be more frustrating when the man with the problem says he's fine without going for the check up, and also joins his people in blaming the woman. Many men of nowadays are infertile and our society is helping them cover up.

It's not just OK, I would av advised your sis to sample another guy secretly just ascertain. A lady did that and discovered for herself dat her husband is the problem cos she eventually took, just that the story didn't end well: Baba took his own life in the process. The man should swallow his pride and go for check up abeg.
knowhowk:
It can be more frustrating when much blame is heaped on the Wife ,don't know the reason most accusing fingers are first directed at the Woman .Having a very hard times in your Marriage /Relationship ?Been alone on this could lead to Depressions,Dejection and Frustration .You are not alone on this .You have a Well Experienced Infertility Counselor/ Natural therapist you can share with . Visit. www.gardennaturalhealth.com
Re: Infertility/ TTC : Handling And Coping With The Issue By Couple . by knowhowk: 7:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
elmagnifico411:
It really can be more frustrating when the man with the problem says he's fine without going for the check up, and also joins his people in blaming the woman. Many men of nowadays are infertile and our society is helping them cover up.

It's not just OK, I would av advised your sis to sample another guy secretly just ascertain. A lady did that and discovered for herself dat her husband is the problem cos she eventually took, just that the story didn't end well: Baba took his own life in the process. The man should swallow his pride and go for check up abeg.
Yeah ,The issue of Infertility should be handled with Mutual Understanding .Not one forming boss over the other .From the little Story U described ,the step taken by the lady is a bit High ooooo but it's well .My advise ,Men should show love in there Approach to solve Infertility ,It's no big deal relating and discussing ones health problem with wife now.Anyway any Couple going through issue of Infertility / TTC should not Hesitate .Dr.Wale a Natural therapist can really help .visit www.gardennaturalhealth.com WhatsApp or call 08100459321.
Re: Infertility/ TTC : Handling And Coping With The Issue By Couple . by knowhowk: 10:55am On Jul 03, 2020
Recently a Married man who a lady had a baby for during His school days told His Present wife that He has no Infertility problem ,He added that his wife should go and get herself treated mentioning if he has any problem he would not have been able to father a Baby during His Higher institution days .Very Pathetic ,All advise to make this man at least go to check His Present Seminal fluid status ,Motility etc Proved Abortive ,His wife has carried out all Necessary medical test and been given a Natural therapy which has solved all .A one sided treatment is never a Complete solution .It involve the two Partners.May God help some of our Men .I am making another effort to meet Him and Talk to him again stressing the need for a Medical test on Him .Are you going through hard times due to TTC/ Infertility in your Marriage ,Are you fedup with different medications which has proved Abortive .Take a bold step by Visiting www.gardennaturalhealth.com .Dr.Wale .08100459321 . WhatsApp or Call .
Re: Infertility/ TTC : Handling And Coping With The Issue By Couple . by GospelAkede: 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
Finally is out glory be to God
Miracle Signs & Wonders
Click on the link below to download it for free.

https://mino.notjustok.com/track/450157/new-procaimer-miracle-signs-wonders

#Miracle #Signs and Wonders #Deliverace #Healing #RCCG #LFC #Gospel

(1) (Reply)

Wives Should Submit Their Salary The Same Way They Submit Themselves Man Says / What Will You Do / Nigeria Ladies Should Flee From Feminism Ideology - Nigerian Lady Advises.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.