Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

What kind of car can I buy between 300k to 400k - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What kind of car can I buy between 300k to 400k (7282 Views)

Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car / What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? / Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What kind of car can I buy between 300k to 400k by aysnoopy(m): 6:00am On Jul 01, 2020
I'm thinking of buying a small car as a first timer. That will make me get used to riding a car b4 I'll get a better one.
I'm thinking of Honda baby boy. Can I get such car of that same amount?
Re: What kind of car can I buy between 300k to 400k by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 01, 2020
I would suggest you wait patiently a bit and save more up to 700k. You will get a better vehicle that won't be giving you mechanical issues.

Goodluck and congratulations in advance

4 Likes

Re: What kind of car can I buy between 300k to 400k by HarunaWest(m): 6:28am On Jul 01, 2020
Nice decision... But if u want a clean baby boy, at least 450K will do
Re: What kind of car can I buy between 300k to 400k by lekxaid007(m): 9:30am On Jul 01, 2020
Carbu-Carbu grin

3 Likes

Re: What kind of car can I buy between 300k to 400k by RZArecta(m): 10:28am On Jul 01, 2020
Golf 3, clean baby boy is slightly higher but you can get something if you search well. Contact Tpound for options if you’re ready now
Re: What kind of car can I buy between 300k to 400k by nwaozzugwor: 10:50am On Jul 01, 2020
this is 400k

Re: What kind of car can I buy between 300k to 400k by nwaozzugwor: 10:55am On Jul 01, 2020
sweet...first body

Re: What kind of car can I buy between 300k to 400k by nwaozzugwor: 10:56am On Jul 01, 2020
ice cold ac

1 Like

Re: What kind of car can I buy between 300k to 400k by TechLector: 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2020
nwaozzugwor:
this is 400k
Re: What kind of car can I buy between 300k to 400k by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
aysnoopy:
I'm thinking of buying a small car as a first timer. That will make me get used to riding a car b4 I'll get a better one.
I'm thinking of Honda baby boy. Can I get such car of that same amount?

Re: What kind of car can I buy between 300k to 400k by dierich: 2:04am On Jul 02, 2020
xscoffy:

Don't try Honda with such amount or else it will end in premium hot tears. I advice I go for cheap Toyota products like Toyota Camry 90s(orobo) or Carina ...

Or

U go for any Volkswagen product mainly a good golf 3 car.. don't tink of Honda... Avoid "hello,please my car stopped me at ........ Can u meet me up there now??"

U can see a clean orobo at 400k. If u don't. Tell me ur locations n I get options for u n u go and meet the sellers.

thanks for ur comment.
Toyota Orobo is okay too but can u tell me d reason y Honda baby boy is not reliable?
how about getting Toyota pencil, it'll cost like how much (neat Naija used)
Re: What kind of car can I buy between 300k to 400k by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 02, 2020
dierich:

thanks for ur comment.
Toyota Orobo is okay too but can u tell me d reason y Honda baby boy is not reliable?
how about getting Toyota pencil, it'll cost like how much (neat Naija used)
Re: What kind of car can I buy between 300k to 400k by dierich: 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
xscoffy:

U can't get a Pencil light with 550k to 600k that's still good.

Honda baby biggest prob is bow joint issue. No reasonable person will advice u to buy a Honda baby boy. I know what ma saying ..

Where do u stay

I stay in Ibadan.
how about fuel consumption between Honda baby boy and Toyota Camry Orobo?
Re: What kind of car can I buy between 300k to 400k by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
dierich:

I stay in Ibadan.
how about fuel consumption between Honda baby boy and Toyota Camry Orobo?

I can see ur eye can't be taken off Honda baby boy. Go n buy it. Nobody will tell u when it starts. How on Earth would someone compare a Honda n a Toyota?

Honda baby boy is cheap but nobody will tell u when it starts.
Re: What kind of car can I buy between 300k to 400k by Eldemmi(m): 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
if u want to buy baby boy make sure it is four plugs and verify the condition of the transmission very well, if u can manage the ball joints issue no problems with Honda.
Honda produce one of the best engine, ..
please get a well maintained unit..
many people use babyboy it is not a bad a VEHICLE

2 Likes

Re: What kind of car can I buy between 300k to 400k by nymphomaniac(m): 10:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
One, it will be a manual car. Two, I’ll advice you get a Kia or Hyundai. Finally, take your time and do not rush to get something. Good luck.
Re: What kind of car can I buy between 300k to 400k by dierich: 11:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
xscoffy:

I can see ur eye can't be taken off Honda baby boy. Go n buy it. Nobody will tell u when it starts. How on Earth would someone compare a Honda n a Toyota?

you really don't get me right.
i'm only trying to know dere fuel consumption
Re: What kind of car can I buy between 300k to 400k by dierich: 11:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
Eldemmi:
if u want to buy baby boy make sure it is four plugs and verify the condition of the transmission very well, if u can manage the ball joints issue no problems with Honda.
Honda produce one of the best engine, ..
please get a well maintained unit..
many people use babyboy it is not a bad a VEHICLE
Thanks so much for ur contribution
Re: What kind of car can I buy between 300k to 400k by Mmgboji(m): 11:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
CARton ���.

On a serious note, I suggest you look for a well maintained Honda civic 2001- 2004. It's quite reliable.
Re: What kind of car can I buy between 300k to 400k by dierich: 7:47am On Jul 03, 2020
Mmgboji:
CARton ���.

On a serious note, I suggest you look for a well maintained Honda civic 2001- 2004. It's quite reliable.

thanks Sir.
like how much will that cost?
Re: What kind of car can I buy between 300k to 400k by aysnoopy(m): 7:51am On Jul 03, 2020
Thanks to everyone that contributed on this and also to my nairalander friend dierich that is helping me ask question on d said above topic.
I've learnt a lot but I still need more people review on this topic
Re: What kind of car can I buy between 300k to 400k by dierich: 7:53am On Jul 03, 2020
aysnoopy:
Thanks to everyone that contributed on this and also to my nairalander friend dierich that is helping me ask question on d said above topic.
I've learnt a lot but I still need more people review on this topic

you're welcome.
i'm also on ur shoe and that's exactly d car I'm trying to consider. though I'm also thinking of going for Mazda
Re: What kind of car can I buy between 300k to 400k by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 03, 2020
dierich:

you really don't get me right.
i'm only trying to know dere fuel consumption

So u have money to buy car and fuel will come n be the issue. U can't compare Toyota to Honda when it comes to fuel.

Toyota gats the best fuel reservation rate
Re: What kind of car can I buy between 300k to 400k by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 03, 2020
dierich:

you're welcome.
i'm also on ur shoe and that's exactly d car I'm trying to consider. though I'm also thinking of going for Mazda
I will go for Mazda ahead of Honda.
Most old Honda products are sh!t. Honda just started making corrections on d new ones based in d review pple do give on their old products.

Take for an instance now.

If u get a clean first lady(Toyota Corolla) and Honda baby boy now,and u go ahead to take Honda baby boy,d first lady person gonna drive it like 10yrs without engine prob or any issue but Honda gonna stop u on d road like million times in that 10yrs. Some pple will tell u is maintenance of the bow joints... Big lie!!!! No matter d maintenance,it doesn't give address n time it's gonna happen.

For someone like me that loves speed,I can't go for Honda to avoid killing myself..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What kind of car can I buy between 300k to 400k by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 03, 2020
I love this topic. I'm also in Op's shoes. More suggestions pls.

Maximum bugdet is #500k.
Re: What kind of car can I buy between 300k to 400k by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 03, 2020
Lalasticlala don't you think this topic is front page worthy to get more audience

Help those of us that are first timer with low budget na. cool
Re: What kind of car can I buy between 300k to 400k by Eldemmi(m): 10:12am On Jul 03, 2020
dierich:

you re welcome please endeavor to give feedbacks when you make progress it may be useful for other people now and in future.

1 Like

Re: What kind of car can I buy between 300k to 400k by aysnoopy(m): 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
xscoffy:

I will go for Mazda ahead of Honda.
Most old Honda products are sh!t. Honda just started making corrections on d new ones based in d review pple do give on their old products.

Take for an instance now.

If u get a clean first lady(Toyota Corolla) and Honda baby boy now,and u go ahead to take Honda baby boy,d first lady person gonna drive it like 10yrs without engine prob or any issue but Honda gonna stop u on d road like million times in that 10yrs. Some pple will tell u is maintenance of the bow joints... Big lie!!!! No matter d maintenance,it doesn't give address n time it's gonna happen.

For someone like me that loves speed,I can't go for Honda to avoid killing myself..

Thanks so much sir.
With my budget, Wat kind of Toyota model can I go for?
Re: What kind of car can I buy between 300k to 400k by otabuko(m): 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2020
xscoffy:

Honda is one of the best cars in the market! Take note!

1 Like

Re: What kind of car can I buy between 300k to 400k by otabuko(m): 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
dierich:

I change my ball joints every three months. For EOD 2004 buying and workmanship is 5k. Don't let people who never own bicycle � talk u out of Honda.

3 Likes

Re: What kind of car can I buy between 300k to 400k by chriscrossme: 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
xscoffy:

Don't try Honda with such amount or else it will end in premium hot tears. I advice I go for cheap Toyota products like Toyota Camry 90s(orobo) or Carina ...

Or

U go for any Volkswagen product mainly a good golf 3 car.. don't tink of Honda... Avoid "hello,please my car stopped me at ........ Can u meet me up there now??"

U can see a clean orobo at 400k. If u don't. Tell me ur locations n I get options for u n u go and meet the sellers.
please I need corolla am in owerri 03-04 I hv 1m
Re: What kind of car can I buy between 300k to 400k by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
aysnoopy:

Thanks so much sir.
With my budget, Wat kind of Toyota model can I go for?

350-400k. U will get Toyota Camry(orobo)

500-700 u will get good pencil mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Nigeria Custom Service Sell Vehicles??? / Toyota Camry: Error Codes P043e, P043f, P2401, P2402, P2419 / How Do I Register (Plate Number) My Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.