Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car (44390 Views)

Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) / Experienced Drivers, How Do We Solve This Kind Of Tyre Issue? / What kind of car can I buy between 300k to 400k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by pstemma1990: 8:30am On Nov 17, 2023
Good morning everyone, how are we all doing? Pls what type of bussiness can I do with this type of car?

A friend of mine bought it 3 months ago for his pure water factory, but things didn't go as planned... So he wants to give it out for weekly remittance..

What kind of business can I do with it, and how much would be fair to be remitting every week.. Thanks

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by pstemma1990: 8:30am On Nov 17, 2023
Picture

2 Shares

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Padipadi(m): 9:15am On Nov 17, 2023
pstemma1990:
Good morning everyone, how are we all doing? Pls what type of bussiness can I do with this type of car?

A friend of mine bought it 3 months ago for his pure water factory, but things didn't go as planned... So he wants to give it out for weekly remittance..

What kind of business can I do with it, and how much would be fair to be remitting every week.. Thanks
Be packing pure water or firewood biz.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by pstemma1990: 9:34am On Nov 17, 2023
Padipadi:

Be packing pure water or firewood biz.
money no dey that pure water sir.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Padipadi(m): 9:37am On Nov 17, 2023
pstemma1990:
money no dey that pure water sir.
Den sell d car

71 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Evolutionism: 9:37am On Nov 17, 2023
pstemma1990:

What kind of business can I do with it, and how much would be fair to be remitting every week.. Thanks.

Go fix some Sitters at the back and start plying Iyana-Woro to CMS Obalende.

The passengers go rush am i guarantee you.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by pstemma1990: 9:44am On Nov 17, 2023
Evolutionism:

Go fix some Sitters at the back and start plying Iyana-Woro to CMS Obalande.

The passengers go rush am i guarantee you.
I dey Abuja sir

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by pstemma1990: 9:44am On Nov 17, 2023
Padipadi:

Den sell d car
then u didn't understand my post...

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Padipadi(m): 9:57am On Nov 17, 2023
pstemma1990:
then u didn't understand my post...
Get out! I understood you.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by pstemma1990: 10:06am On Nov 17, 2023
Padipadi:

U didn't, if not u wouldn't have said I should sell the car that is not mine.. And u even added insult again... Be calming down. grin

465 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by obinna58(m): 10:16am On Nov 17, 2023
smiley
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Jennyclay(f): 10:23am On Nov 17, 2023
May God help you broke and struggling men!

Biko, stay away from a relationship in order not to put someone’s daughter in poverty undecided

Nobody wants to settle for less my dear!

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by pstemma1990: 10:40am On Nov 17, 2023
Jennyclay:
May God help you broke and struggling men!
Amen ma.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Nemesis0147(m): 10:42am On Nov 17, 2023
pstemma1990:
I dey Abuja sir
go timber shade….
All those people wey Dey buy wood or furnitures….you go Dey carry am they do their destination

135 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by pstemma1990: 11:06am On Nov 17, 2023
Nemesis0147:
go timber shade….
All those people wey Dey buy wood or furnitures….you go Dey carry am they do their destination
Thanks sir, this was what I had in mind, but I was thinking the car looks small to carry heavy loads....

I'll also go to building materials to make inquiries.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Nemesis0147(m): 11:44am On Nov 17, 2023
pstemma1990:
Thanks sir, this was what I had in mind, but I was thinking the car looks small to carry heavy loads....

I'll also go to building materials to make inquiries.
the car is not small…go there and check things out

29 Likes

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by henrimoto(m): 11:57am On Nov 17, 2023
Padipadi:

Padipadi, Na matured man you be now, no dey do like all these small children wey them born yesterday. You pass these level na. Na senior man you be

121 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Padipadi(m): 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2023
henrimoto:
Padipadi, Na matured man you be now, no dey do like all these small children wey them born yesterday. You pass these level na. Na senior man you be
Ok, make I off my Igbo. I don free the guy.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by henrimoto(m): 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2023
pstemma1990:
I dey Abuja sir
Thank God for you! You don finally get motor to dey drive. Eeyah! ..happy for you.

See, which side of Abuja you dey? Locate a farming rural communities wey get market days, people from far and near dey come there. On there market days, position your motor there. The rest.. it will end in praise.

Look for rural communities around you wey them dey do charcoal.. look around the town for food centers and restaurants wey dey cook food for public... Look around too for retail charcoal sellers . ...

.. Over to you. This small truck no go fit carry much timber woods from saw mill, na light loads e go fit dey carry dey go drop.

As per how much to deliver, ask around from people wey dey use this kind motor hustle.

I believe you know what to do with the above ideas.

Best of Luck.

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by henrimoto(m): 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2023
Padipadi:

Ok, make I off my Igbo. I don free the guy.
Na so. Na now you act like beta Padipadi. 👍👍

3 Likes

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by pstemma1990: 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2023
Padipadi:

I ll curse you and you won't be able to afford that car cos I m sure you never buy am. And if you v, I fit say make it get engine problem.
Many have suggested decent jobs for you with the vehicle but you keep giving stupid excuses. You must be an attention seeker like Ola Dips. To slap you dey hungry me.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by henrimoto(m): 12:40pm On Nov 17, 2023
pstemma1990:
grin
Where is your location in Abuja ?
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by pstemma1990: 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2023
henrimoto:
Where is your location in Abuja ?
I stay around Masaka (which is actually in Nasarawa state, but it's not too far from Abj...

7 Likes

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by henrimoto(m): 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2023
pstemma1990:
I stay around Masaka (which is actually in Nasarawa state, but it's not too far from Abj...

Masaka!! Masaka na town full with population. There are Rural communities outside Masaka, get yourself conversant with the rural market days around.
Bros! Enter bush market things.

I think say you dey close to Suleja,dei-dei, mandala and Kaduna Rd. Side. I for direct you to bush markets around that side.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by BobbieZion(m): 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2023
You say you dey Abj.
Go Airport road, from Pyakasa, Gosa, Giri to Gwags different days, different market days make you for dey pack goods for sellers.
Or if you no like that one.

You can use it for private logistics services to move goods like furniture and appliances from their shade to residences or offices.
God bless your hustle.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by ikeno(m): 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2023
Just write to HIRE and paste on the windshield go to anyone major market

4 Likes

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by henrimoto(m): 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2023
BobbieZion:
You say you dey Abj.
Go Airport road, from Pyakasa, Gosa, Giri to Gwags different days, different market days make you for dey pack goods for sellers.
Or if you no like that one.

You can use it for private logistics services to move goods like furniture and appliances from their shade to residences or offices.
God bless your hustle.
The First paragraph correct 💯. You know as e dey go for that side.

Those Areas no too far from Masaka.

1 Like

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by pstemma1990: 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2023
ikeno:
Just write to HIRE and paste on the windshield go to anyone major market
Thanks sir.. I'll do that.
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Smitaro100(m): 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2023
Use am dey transport cement for customers from any cement depot around you and thank me later.

15 Likes

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by pstemma1990: 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2023
Smitaro100:
Use am dey transport cement for customers from any cement depot around you and thank me later.
people usually buy cement close to where they want to build.. So for that reason they don't pay more 100 to lift each bag, so if u are to carry 20 bags of cement at once, u are getting just 2k..

Cement and pure water is out of my plans at the moment.

8 Likes

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by capnies: 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2023
Padipadi:

I ll curse you and you won't be able to afford that car cos I m sure you never buy am. And if you v, I fit say make it get engine problem.
Many have suggested decent jobs for you with the vehicle but you keep giving stupid excuses. You must be an attention seeker like Ola Dips. To slap you dey hungry me.

ARE YOU OK? YOU'RE ALREADY GOD

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) / Jerry Mallo Designs And Builds Fast Cars (Pictures) / 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.