Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

How Is This Lockdown Affecting You SPIRITUALLY - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Is This Lockdown Affecting You SPIRITUALLY (231 Views)

Live Teaching On How To Be Free From Whatever Holding You Spiritually / How You Draw Close To God During This Lockdown / Are You Spiritually Minded? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is This Lockdown Affecting You SPIRITUALLY by Xtdott(m): 7:06am On Jul 01, 2020
Let confess our sins to one another,Let not cover it and ask God 4 forgiveness and turn a new leaf.

Me I won't lie my prayer life is declining and also have start getting upset easily...

Online church can never be replace with physical gathering this I learnt.

1 Like

Re: How Is This Lockdown Affecting You SPIRITUALLY by Missyajoke(f): 8:31am On Jul 01, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Is This Lockdown Affecting You SPIRITUALLY by Kobojunkie: 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2020
Xtdott:
Let confess our sins to one another,Let not cover it and ask God 4 forgiveness and turn a new leaf.
Me I won't lie my prayer life is declining and also have start getting upset easily...

I think you should instead ask use this lockdown to ask yourself some important questions about your life and existence instead, and hopefully make better decisions about your commitment to God and to Jesus Christ.
Are you born again? undecided
How can one who is born again and has God living directly inside of him/her crave a building for succor, in the same God? undecided
Are you living your life in obedience to the will of God or man?undecided
If God does not speak (teaching, directing, helping, protecting, comforting and counseling)directly to you daily, then are you born again?undecided
If God does not even now direct your every step, telling you what to do, when, are you sure you are His? undecided

Confessing your sins, one to another works as a temporary salve for your mind but it does not cure the heart of what truly ails it.
Re: How Is This Lockdown Affecting You SPIRITUALLY by OtemAtum: 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2020
Xtdott:

This is a goodnews. I wish for a time that you will stop praying totally because prayers are perfectly useless and it is a fruitless exercise, especially in these periods of the imprisonment of Jehovah whom you pray to. If only Jehovah can pray right now, he would have prayed to you to come and help him out of his spiritual cage. But it's a pity he's currently in an unconscious state.
Re: How Is This Lockdown Affecting You SPIRITUALLY by Xtdott(m): 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
OtemAtum:

This is a goodnews. I wish for a time that you will stop praying totally because prayers are perfectly useless and it is a fruitless exercise, especially in these periods of the imprisonment of Jehovah whom you pray to. If only Jehovah can pray right now, he would have prayed to you to come and help him out of his spiritual cage. But it's a pity he's currently in an unconscious state.

What are u saying This is too heavy for your mouth.
Re: How Is This Lockdown Affecting You SPIRITUALLY by sonmvayina(m): 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
Positively.. Of course.
Re: How Is This Lockdown Affecting You SPIRITUALLY by ajailer(m): 10:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
well it's making me a better person cos now I can fast as many days I want to...I can now wake up at night and pray... so far I have been able to use my close relationship with God to beat my addictions like alcoholism and marijuana addiction.....

the cliche...every disappointment is a blessing truly applies to me....

it's been positive so far

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If God Spared Not The Angels That Sinned! Will He Spare Us? / Igbo Kid Street Preacher Move The Crowd To Worship / History Of Adom: Man Who Paid With His Life For Opposing 'arabicalizing' Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.