Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,935 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Abia Has Become Miyetti Allah Cattle Market - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Abia Has Become Miyetti Allah Cattle Market (22662 Views)

Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association / 2019: Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Endorse Buhari’s Re-election Bid / PRESS RELEASE: IPOB Reply To Quasi-terror Outfit Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Abia Has Become Miyetti Allah Cattle Market by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 11:07am On Jul 01, 2020
Nothing is impossible but he should come back to struggle and free us
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Abia Has Become Miyetti Allah Cattle Market by nokatakata: 11:09am On Jul 01, 2020
omenka:
Abia state is a Cattle Market. - Ohamadike Nnamdi Kanu (2020).

grin

Henceforth, Abia shall be known as a Cattle Market. cheesy

ISE! ohamadike has spoken and so shall it be... abia state has been colonised and officially made a cattle market. grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Abia Has Become Miyetti Allah Cattle Market by Charly68: 11:10am On Jul 01, 2020
Order your boys to chase them out if trully you have the command of the guys
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Abia Has Become Miyetti Allah Cattle Market by Arewa1408: 11:10am On Jul 01, 2020
Uchek:
See cowards. You won't fight for youe freedom and you won't allow tbose who seek their freedom from subjugation.You don't see the unfairness in using state violencen on peaceful demand of political subjugation.

You cannot keep lying up and down and think anyone will support you. All the Eastern Governors are praising Buhari for one thing or the other that GEJ was not able to do. The latest is Wike about return of money used in constructing federal roads. Tell me in reality how many Nigerians wants to truly live in Igboland that Igbos themselves are not living in? Which freedom are you talking about? Ok, ure blaming FG right? Now tell me why is IPOB always destroying, looting and using violence on same Igbos that do not join in their madness and stupidity?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Abia Has Become Miyetti Allah Cattle Market by Ezennwa(m): 11:10am On Jul 01, 2020
hmm!

This news is inconsequential, and it was a made up news from South West.

Nnamdi Kanu does not speak for all Igbos, but for himself. No Igbo man takes him serious anymore.

Yoruba people fabricated this cheap blackmail against Igbos. We are one Nigeria, and Fulani Hersdsmen and Miyatti Allah have right to reside in any state of their choice.

Yoruba people should leave Igbos alone for once.

Igbo Spokesperson has Spoken.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Abia Has Become Miyetti Allah Cattle Market by Tejucoco(m): 11:12am On Jul 01, 2020
This isn't an issue as there are many cattle markets similar to this scattered around the SouthWest and all other parts of Nigeria. And the forementioned cattle rearers are Nigerians and so have freedom of movement and freedom to engage in Economic activities in any part of Nigeria. And that is also applicable to all other tribes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Abia Has Become Miyetti Allah Cattle Market by libertrust: 11:15am On Jul 01, 2020
muykem:
IPOB always making noise. Why not declare war on those Fulani and derive them out of Abia state. How do you want to deliver the whole region if you can not promptly deliver only one state?
COME B REASONABLE FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE. DID HE (KANU) SAY THEY ARE WAGING WAR AGAINST ABIA INDIGENS. THEY ARE ONLY DOING BUSINESS OR HW MANY HAV U DRIVE AWAY FRM UR OWN STATE? slowpoke.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Abia Has Become Miyetti Allah Cattle Market by libertrust: 11:26am On Jul 01, 2020
francis5051:
he tried freeing igbos but your useless president fought him with Nigerian soldier
THANKS BIAFRA WILL SURELY EMERGY IT MAY NOT B TODAY BUT B REST ASURED.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Abia Has Become Miyetti Allah Cattle Market by able20(m): 11:30am On Jul 01, 2020
Nnamdi Kalu always taking nonsense, than God he has been disabled he would have become another Taliban in Igboland.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Abia Has Become Miyetti Allah Cattle Market by Ebidosia: 11:39am On Jul 01, 2020
engreo:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/07/01/abia-state-has-become-miyetti-allah-cattle-market-%E2%80%95-nnamdi-kanu

Nnamdi Kanu has crossed the bounds of decency.

Who is he to ask people to stone Nnia Nwodo? What brand of Biafra is he proposing?

He's spoiling a genuine agitation!!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Abia Has Become Miyetti Allah Cattle Market by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 01, 2020
This idiot should go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Abia Has Become Miyetti Allah Cattle Market by afube: 11:42am On Jul 01, 2020
Uchek:
Says who? OSAGYEFOO8. Who cares what you say? You entitled to your won trash.

I never knew you were so slow............what have you done to protect ndigbo from the war of attrition that Fulanis are waging against us in our own lands. all you people do is to type rubbish sitting comfortably on your wife's laps cocooned safely in your room. which is more embarrassing Kanu's vituperations or Fulani emasculation of ndigbo right in our land?
you people make me sick.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Abia Has Become Miyetti Allah Cattle Market by libertrust: 11:42am On Jul 01, 2020
Hezmatosky:
Infact the way Ibos behaves eh, if am the president I won't mind sending them away angry
LAUGH...OTHERS ARE TALKING DIS slowpoke IS TALKING. THE IGBOS WANT TO GO BUT UR LEADERS WHO UNDERSTANDS & KNOWS THEIR USEFULNESS WON'T LET THEM.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Abia Has Become Miyetti Allah Cattle Market by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 01, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Nnamdi kanu remains the most useless Igbo man on earth.

This is right time to go and prove yourself in your state after all they say charity begins at home...and not talking like a parrot.

gringrin I swear. A bloody coward. Maybe he should read about the French and Bolshevik revolution to see how real revolutionaries behave.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Abia Has Become Miyetti Allah Cattle Market by Balogunodua(m): 11:50am On Jul 01, 2020
I'm Igbo and Tinubu is my problem grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Abia Has Become Miyetti Allah Cattle Market by Edusouls(m): 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
This Nnamdi is just a talkative and a complete fool, rescue your pig like farm abia state from misery and Penury before Igbo land as a whole, this is the type of low lives Igbos present nowadays, it’s so unfortunate..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Abia Has Become Miyetti Allah Cattle Market by Kpokakpoka(m): 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
Heartless....

Please help take a brief survey, Link is in my bio..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Abia Has Become Miyetti Allah Cattle Market by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
francis5051:
he tried freeing igbos but your useless president fought him with Nigerian soldier

Igbos didn't send him on any assignment. let him save his home state first... nobody begged him to help them on any issue.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Abia Has Become Miyetti Allah Cattle Market by NwaAro: 12:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
nokatakata:

ISE! ohamadike has spoken and so shall it be... abia state has been colonised and officially made a cattle market. grin cheesy
Shebi Fulani have nearly depopulated and occupied the whole of Benue state, and raped all your women like say tomorrow no dey grin. Your eyes go soon open when you stop hiding in the East, and actually develop the balls to return to your wretched fathers house... only to see one Adamu selling [i]fura de nunu [/i]and rearing his cows in your father's compound grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Abia Has Become Miyetti Allah Cattle Market by greenandy: 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
kuuljay:
Why not send your boys to defend your land oh! I forgot they are in Lagos threatening tinubu

MURIC has already helped in ceding SW region to Fulani through Tinubu.

We know who you work for.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Abia Has Become Miyetti Allah Cattle Market by Chicastle: 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Nnamdi kanu remains the most useless Igbo man on earth.

This is right time to go and prove yourself in your state after all they say charity begins at home...and not talking like a parrot.

Did he not travel home to start the charity at home before your father's sent military to kill him?
Now you want him to come back?
You know the truth please say it no one will kill you for saying the truth or facts no dey follow back

Happy new month
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Abia Has Become Miyetti Allah Cattle Market by earnit2: 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
really
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Abia Has Become Miyetti Allah Cattle Market by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2020
Chicastle:

Did he not travel home to start the charity at home before your father's sent military to kill him?
Now you want him to come back?
You know the truth please say it no one will kill you for saying the truth or facts no dey follow back

Happy new month

Say something new.

I do am B4 no be property.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Abia Has Become Miyetti Allah Cattle Market by nokatakata: 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
NwaAro:

Shebi Fulani have nearly depopulated and occupied the whole of Benue state, and raped all your women like say tomorrow no dey grin. Your eyes go soon open when you stop hiding in the East, and actually develop the balls to return to your wretched fathers house... only to see one Adamu selling [i]fura de nunu [/i]and rearing his cows in your father's compound grin grin grin

E pain am cheesy
Abia na cattle ranch already...full takeover
ndo. M na-ekele gị
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Abia Has Become Miyetti Allah Cattle Market by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2020
When he speaks for other state....they said he should mind his state

Now he's speaking for his state...they said he's USELESS

NNAMDI KANU MIGHT SOUND USELESS TO MOST NAIRALANDERS

BUT COME DOWN TO ANY 5 IGBO MARKET PLACE WHERE THERE'S HUGE POPULATION OF PEOPLE AND SAY NNAMDI KANU IS USELESS.... AND GET YOUR REPLIES
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Abia Has Become Miyetti Allah Cattle Market by NwaAro: 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
nokatakata:

E pain am cheesy
Abia na cattle ranch already...full takeover
ndo. M na-ekele gị
Our Fulani Brothers are welcome to have their cattle market as long as they behave and stop invading farms grin

As for Benue, let's just say Fulani bulala haff done enough justice to all the women present and resident there, since there are no more men left to defend them sad
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Abia Has Become Miyetti Allah Cattle Market by muykem: 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
libertrust:
COME B REASONABLE FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE. DID HE (KANU) SAY THEY ARE WAGING WAR AGAINST ABIA INDIGENS. THEY ARE ONLY DOING BUSINESS OR HW MANY HAV U DRIVE AWAY FRM UR OWN STATE? slowpoke.
if they are only doing their legitimate business then why is Kaun crying like baby.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Abia Has Become Miyetti Allah Cattle Market by dalass(f): 4:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
kuuljay:
Why not send your boys to defend your land oh! I forgot they are in Lagos threatening tinubu

Chest beater leader should command his footsoldiers to sack the Myetti Allah cattlemen now grin

But na only mouth dem get... Instead of them to beg some Yelloba communities how cattle breeders are voluntarily fleeing from them.... Its to be shouting and threatening from safe distances away from home.. As if Tinubu brought their calamity on them! grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Abia Has Become Miyetti Allah Cattle Market by GermanPoison(m): 7:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
some gullible igbos will still listen to what did one is saying
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Abia Has Become Miyetti Allah Cattle Market by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
LOKPANTA is a stone throw from my home town(OKIGWE. IMO state)....THAT place was given to them by the then governor of abia state,ORJI UZOR KALU, after they were driven out from okigwe imo state by the community that owns the land.....
its not only Fulani that does business there,but hausa/Fulani(northerner)are the majority there...many Igbo people are also there carrying out their daily business there too.....
the land belongs to LOKPANTA people and not state owned land, just like the case in okigwe when the community said they wanted to use the land ,and they vacated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Judges Boycott Courts In Abuja To Protest Arrest Of Colleagues / Photos From The Burial Of Barrister Ken Atsuwete Who Was Murdered In Rivers / Femi Fani-Kayode Docked Over 'Forgery Of Medical Report'

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.