Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Npower! PERMANENCY? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Npower! PERMANENCY? (366 Views)

Npower Stipend Payment News Today, For Npower Batch C1 And C2 / Npower News On Permanency 2020 | Latest Portal Update / BACWWAN In Collaboration With NPOWER Build Graduates 67 Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower! PERMANENCY? by elated177: 7:50am On Jul 01, 2020
If it is not permanency that the Government is going to move the Nteach beneficiaries to, what kind of job, then, will it be?

If the Nteach beneficiaries are not moved from the Npower programme to permanency, what else is suitable for them?

Is it really beneficial to remove the Nteach beneficiaries from the classrooms, where they have worked tirelessly for the past two to three years, only to replace them with others?

Where, exactly, are they going to apply the additional knowledge they have acquired over the stated period?

I know Mr President is a listening President and will do exactly what he believes is right for the beneficiaries.
Re: Npower! PERMANENCY? by doggedfighter(f): 9:48am On Jul 01, 2020
So he must make them permanent beneficiaries or they won't find any other thing to do?
Many Nteach I know have stopped going to school long ago.
Re: Npower! PERMANENCY? by elated177: 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
doggedfighter:
So he must make them permanent beneficiaries or they won't find any other thing to do?
Many Nteach I know have stopped going to school long ago.

You can neither put words into my mouth nor make my post say what it did not say. I never used "must" in that post. Why will I use must? Am I ordering or commanding Mr President? You people should be careful with all your cunning.

What other things do you want them to find and do? Are they not doing something already? We are talking about able and capable young men and women who are willing and ready to work and contribute their own quota to nation building and you're saying what exactly?

Our public schools need teachers. The Nteach beneficiaries are already in the system and are doing very well. Is it not best to retain them and make them permanent employees so that they can continue to give their best to the nation?

Who are the Nteach beneficiaries you know stopped going to school long ago? Speak the truth.
Re: Npower! PERMANENCY? by Highorbit7O16: 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
Just face the truth, they have to be replaced. Imagine every Nysc corper since the creation of the program remain a corper, even America will go bankrupt with such.
Re: Npower! PERMANENCY? by elated177: 9:42am On Jul 02, 2020
Highorbit7O16:
Just face the truth, they have to be replaced. Imagine every Nysc corper since the creation of the program remain a corper, even America will go bankrupt with such.

I really should ignore you because I have a feeling you don't know what you are talking about. However, let me educate you a little.

Are Npower and NYSC the same? Were they set up to accomplish the same aim? How could you even compare the two? It shows most of you do not grasp the realities on ground.

What you posted made no sense. Are not the Nteach beneficiaries adding value to the system?
Re: Npower! PERMANENCY? by Highorbit7O16: 10:03am On Jul 02, 2020
elated177:

I really should ignore you because I have a feeling you don't know what you are talking about. However, let me educate you a little.

Are Npower and NYSC the same? Were they set up to accomplish the same aim? How could you even compare the two? It shows most of you do not grasp the realities on ground.

What you posted made no sense. Are not the Nteach beneficiaries adding value to the system?

Are Nysc corp members not adding value to the system too?
You expect too much from little things and it is very unhealthy.
Re: Npower! PERMANENCY? by elated177: 10:18am On Jul 02, 2020
Highorbit7O16:
Are Nysc corp members not adding value to the system too?
You expect too much from little things and it is very unhealthy.

Of course they are. Did I say otherwise? I brought up the issue of value because of the bankruptcy thing you raised.

Corpers and Npower(Nteach) beneficiaries are not the same.

You did not answer the questions. Are NYSC and Npower programme the same? Were they set up to accomplish the same aim?

How do I expect too much from little thing? What is this little you are talking about?

(1) (Reply)

Apply For BOK Scholarship NOW!! / Video: Nigerian Parents In Search Of Missing Son Last Seem On Yacht In Ukraine / Oduduwa University International Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.