Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Video: ‘I Did Not Know I Was Pregnant Until My Husband Told Me’- Regina Daniels - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: ‘I Did Not Know I Was Pregnant Until My Husband Told Me’- Regina Daniels (622 Views)

"Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol / Slim Me - Regina Daniels Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photos / 'Fine Girls Like Us, Na God They Rush Me': Regina Daniels Share Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: ‘I Did Not Know I Was Pregnant Until My Husband Told Me’- Regina Daniels by Naijabazegist(m): 8:03am On Jul 01, 2020
Actress Regina Daniels who was delivered of a baby boy on Monday has dropped the first episode of her docu-reality series dubbed, ‘Our Circle’ on her official YouTube channel.

In the video, the naive looking teenage actress who is a mom for the first time disclosed she never knew she was pregnant until her 64-year old husband told her she was pregnant. Regina Daniels said she took what her husband said with a pinch of salt until she went to the hospital for confirmation.

Regina also shared her mom’s reaction upon breaking the good news to her.

Watch the video below:
https://www.thengblog.com.ng/2020/07/video-i-did-not-know-i-was-pregnant.html

Re: Video: ‘I Did Not Know I Was Pregnant Until My Husband Told Me’- Regina Daniels by donbachi(m): 8:19am On Jul 01, 2020
Mmm!

(1) (Reply)

See How Fans Humbled DJ Cuppy She Hits 2million Followers / Ex-bbnaija’s Housemate Venita Opens Up After Her Divorce / Bbnaija 2020 1st Fight Between Lucy And Prince Over Bed Space (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.