Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,635 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

My Rav4 2001 Model - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Rav4 2001 Model (477 Views)

Help, My Rav4 Ac Not Cooling- Changed Compressor And Condenser To No Avail! / Can someone recommend good technician for my Rav4 A/C / Car Gurus Please I Need Your Advice Regarding Rav4 2001 To 2005 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Rav4 2001 Model by damianking1(m): 8:37am On Jul 01, 2020
Good Morning Nairalanderz,

Please who has experience this before now. The issue just came up yesterday, I drove for some kilometers and when I breakdown a little to crossover bumps, my vehicle jerk so hard as if I was hit from behind. Got enough fuel on the vehicle.
But when I called my mechanic, he just concluded that, it's my propeller that I need to change it.
Please help, what might be the cause as am in PH now and am supposed to be going back to my base in owerri.
Re: My Rav4 2001 Model by homeboy205: 10:53am On Jul 01, 2020
damianking1:
Good Morning Nairalanderz,

Please who has experience this before now. The issue just came up yesterday, I drove for some kilometers and when I breakdown a little to crossover bumps, my vehicle jerk so hard as if I was hit from behind. Got enough fuel on the vehicle.
But when I called my mechanic, he just concluded that, it's my propeller that I need to change it.
Please help, what might be the cause as am in PH now and am supposed to be going back to my base in owerri.

Try scanning the car before you waste money

Might be a dead plug or coil
Re: My Rav4 2001 Model by timifakay(m): 11:43am On Jul 01, 2020
What's the vehicle make, model and year of manufacture?

Does the vehicle go off after the jerk?
Re: My Rav4 2001 Model by Conductor261: 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2020
timifakay:
What's the vehicle make, model and year of manufacture?

Does the vehicle go off after the jerk?
Read the topic

(1) (Reply)

Suggestion On A Very Good Hybrid Mechanic / Ford Motor Co Showing Off Their Mustang Line. / Eod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.