Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,525 members, 7,954,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:41 PM

Will Smith Gave Me Permission To Date His Wife — Singer August Alsina Claims - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will Smith Gave Me Permission To Date His Wife — Singer August Alsina Claims (2824 Views)

August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett / Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina / Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Smith Gave Me Permission To Date His Wife — Singer August Alsina Claims by jgurus: 9:48am On Jul 01, 2020
Rumors of Singer August Alsina being in a May-December relationship with Will Smith’s Wife, Jada Pinkett Smith have been on for a while. Alsina claimed he had a love affair with Jada Pinkett Smith, after her husband, allegedly gave the relationship his blessing.

He opened up on the alleged affair in an interview with “The Breakfast Club’s” Angela Yee.

According to him, “I actually sat down with Will [Smith] and had a conversation due to the transformation from their marriage to life partnership … he gave me his blessing.”

Alsina, 27, was introduced to Pinkett, 48, in 2015 by her son Jaden.

He said the two became very close, even vacationing with the family in Hawaii in 2016 and attending the 2017 BET Awards together.

While explaining how he fell in love with Pinkett, he said: “I totally gave myself to that relationship for years of my life, and I truly and really, really deeply love and have a ton of love for her. I devoted myself to it, I gave my full self to it — so much so to the point that I can die right now and be okay with knowing that I truly gave myself to somebody.”

“And I really loved a person, I experienced that and I know what that feels like — and some people never get that in this lifetime.”

Alsina continued: ” I know that I am completely blessed and this conversation is difficult because it is so much, that it would be hard for people to understand but once it starts to affect me and my livelihood, I have to speak up about my truth.”

Alsina even went on to describe Pinkett as “God’s divinity” on her 47th birthday. It is not clear when their alleged affair ended.

During the interview, he was asked, “Is it disappointing that Pinkett never addressed it to you, because like you said, you lost out on opportunities?”

“I really can’t even get into the thought of that because I am only responsible for myself, right,” Alsina responded.

He added: “And I am only responsible for, you know. what I do. When I am repressing and suppressing things and it starts to affect me. I have to address it. I just always stay solid because I never want to be the person to start confusion.”

Source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/07/01/will-smith-gave-me-permission-to-date-his-wife-singer-august-alsina-claims/

Re: Will Smith Gave Me Permission To Date His Wife — Singer August Alsina Claims by Chioma1567: 10:48am On Jul 01, 2020
I personally think that at one point he became obsessed, his hurt,he moved from one addiction to the other, he is still hurt, a lot has happened to that guy maybe he should seek therapy from a ptoffesional

https://duchesscc..com/2020/07/august-alsina-speaks-on-his.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Gave Me Permission To Date His Wife — Singer August Alsina Claims by doggedfighter(f): 11:52am On Jul 01, 2020
Love can't be explained sometimes
Re: Will Smith Gave Me Permission To Date His Wife — Singer August Alsina Claims by SpicyMimi(f): 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
Excuse me? shocked

By the way, we have clearance sales for men's wears -50% discount off! Check my profile for pics and prices.

Samsung Galaxy fit E! For 15k only!

Contact me, using my number below to get yours fast!

Just 10 left!!!
Re: Will Smith Gave Me Permission To Date His Wife — Singer August Alsina Claims by Texman21: 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
Tinashe reading this...

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Gave Me Permission To Date His Wife — Singer August Alsina Claims by cassidy1996(m): 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2020
hmmm
Re: Will Smith Gave Me Permission To Date His Wife — Singer August Alsina Claims by joviegghead: 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2020
What?!
Re: Will Smith Gave Me Permission To Date His Wife — Singer August Alsina Claims by folake4u(f): 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
LOL.
Will Smith and his wife, Jada Pinkett are in an open marriage and so they go out with other partners outside their marriage.

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Gave Me Permission To Date His Wife — Singer August Alsina Claims by itsme01: 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
Will smith is a big weirdo

2 Likes

Re: Will Smith Gave Me Permission To Date His Wife — Singer August Alsina Claims by ruggedtimi(m): 2:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
The Smith family na weirdo family....wtf

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Smith Gave Me Permission To Date His Wife — Singer August Alsina Claims by sunshineV(f): 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
so August don recover from his accident
Re: Will Smith Gave Me Permission To Date His Wife — Singer August Alsina Claims by tarantino1: 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
Public knowledge that Will Smith and Jada are in an open marriage.

No be today news

What Even happened to this guy sef? One of my guy was a huge fan tha year

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Gave Me Permission To Date His Wife — Singer August Alsina Claims by sandracute(f): 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
[s]
sunshineV:
so August don recover from his accident
[/s]
Re: Will Smith Gave Me Permission To Date His Wife — Singer August Alsina Claims by emmy512: 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
The lady as old as she is, is fire.
I admire the way she carries herself.
Re: Will Smith Gave Me Permission To Date His Wife — Singer August Alsina Claims by Emmypure: 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
moderator abeg play me I can't kill myself by timaya

(1) (Reply)

I Started Smoking Because I Was Depressed – Toyin Abraham / Genevieve Nnaji Listed Among 100 Most Influential People In Africa / Rukky Sanda’s Very Boobilcious & Revealing Dress At House Of Gold Lagos Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.