Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Abia And Fulani Market; Lagos And Ndigbo Market - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia And Fulani Market; Lagos And Ndigbo Market (1784 Views)

Names Of 27 New Commissioners In Abia And Their Portfolios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia And Fulani Market; Lagos And Ndigbo Market by selemempe: 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
Bulleye:

They can never realise their potential. That place is a dead end to non - Igbo.
because?
Re: Abia And Fulani Market; Lagos And Ndigbo Market by ProWalker: 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
DP
Re: Abia And Fulani Market; Lagos And Ndigbo Market by ProWalker: 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
Bulleye:

Ipob is Igbo. Ipob is the poster boy of Ndigbo. Ipob is a creation of Ndigbo to push Igbo agenda . Live with that fact.

Any igbo man that deny this is being mischievous and dishonest
Re: Abia And Fulani Market; Lagos And Ndigbo Market by ProWalker: 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
Muna4real:
Mr op, I will advise you to please stop listening to fake news and writing rubbish. Where did you see fulanis buying land in South East? There is a difference between buying land with your own money and killing people and chasing them out of their fathers land so you can claim the land for a useless business. It's worse when you do it with the federal government's backing. Please don't you dare compare the igbos with the fulanis in terms of land and houses. We purchase land legally.

The money they’ve been giving your Ezes and autonomous community elders is what ? Chewing gum money?

Nonsense
Re: Abia And Fulani Market; Lagos And Ndigbo Market by LadyExcellency: 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
Bulleye:

The truth is there is no land for sale in Igbo land. Igbo cannot live side by side with a large population of non - Igbo in their midst in Igbo land. They can never cope. The hospitality the Yoruba and other ethnic nationalities afford the Igbo in their millions cannot be reciprocated by the Igbo. I cannot imagine a population of one million Yoruba and two million Fulani in Igbo land.

Simple Economics, you just failed.

Invest N2 trillion today in real estate in any southeast state and see how the lands and properties go to highest bidder.

Sitting in your basement to imagine rubbish is childish and unacceptable

1 Like

Re: Abia And Fulani Market; Lagos And Ndigbo Market by Bulleye(m): 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
LadyExcellency:

Simple Economics, you just failed.

Invest N2 trillion today in real estate in any southeast state and see how the lands and properties go to highest bidder.

Sitting in your basement to imagine rubbish is childish and unacceptable
Biafra queen, this is no beauty contest. Kindly keep off. I don't want you to have depression, please.
Re: Abia And Fulani Market; Lagos And Ndigbo Market by Muna4real(f): 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
ProWalker:

The money they’ve been giving your Ezes and autonomous community elders is what ? Chewing gum money?

Nonsense

Hahahahahahahahahaha

This is so funny. Where, when, and how did you get such dumb information. Lol. In fact let me laugh in igbo

Hehehehehehe

Since when did the fulanis start giving our elders money? And what was the money? Lol. Is it the same people that cannot even rent a self contain in the south east that want to give our elders money? Laugh wan kill me here ohh

1 Like

Re: Abia And Fulani Market; Lagos And Ndigbo Market by LadyExcellency: 7:45am On Jul 02, 2020
Bulleye:

Biafra queen, this is no beauty contest. Kindly keep off. I don't want you to have depression, please.

It's time to be civil. Grow and learn to stay on the topic.

It baffles me that after ten years on this forum adults still behave like children. What I wouldn't expect from adolescents.

What a shame.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jubrilofsudan: Nnamdi Kanu Trends As Suspicion Looms Over Buhari's Silence / The #endsars Organizers Broke The 47th Law Of Power / Kudos To All The Northerners On NL Regarding Ondo's Latest Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.