Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable (11039 Views)

How Much Are You Making As An Internet Content Creator? / A Week In The Life Of An Anonymous Superstar Social Media Influencer / Do You Need An Actor That Can Act In Comedy Roles Or A Tv Presenter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by YoungRay007: 12:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
Please help me, I want a good advice on which area to choose between been an actor in Nigeria, or a musician, or just entering Instagram or YouTube comedy, please which is more profitable in the long run.
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by Monogamy: 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2021
Musician that's only if you are really talented

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by Stomoney(m): 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
Figure out where you good at most and then hustle hard on it, work well and pray. Note: you can be talented and still not making it in the industry so it takes the grace of hardwork and luck

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by karkel(m): 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
A comedian

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by Tobinrobin(m): 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
Musicians make a lot of money but the choice is yours. Nobody can make that decision for you.

3 Likes

Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by paulolee(m): 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
Being an Instagram comedian running skits n accepting adverts from companies is d easiest if u need fame..
Because a musican n standup comedian needs huge talent n more of connection because them don too full music industry n even d made ones self don dey struggle..
forget about actors because that one worst o, even if u are talented, e go still hard to blow or get fame because d actress don use clitocurrency spoil d industry...

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by pansophist(m): 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
If you're good, then being a musician is more profitable. Music is evergreen, timeless, and generates passive income, sponsorship and recognition until you drop dead. Music is a universal language that speaks to the soul of every individual, even babies, if you do it right.

See track like Jerusalema, or gangnam style, people do not understand the language but still enjoy and feel the soul of it, same as afro beat. If you Google "afro parties", you'll see it being organised in far flung regions like the baltics, balkans, Scandinavia, Asia and more even if they do not understand the lyrics. You won't get such reach with comedy or being an actor, never.

Now tell me which actor or comedian have the same reach compare to people like Celine dion, Michael Jackson or even Fela.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by OmoOshodi(m): 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
Comedy Skit....that is if you are really talented

2 Likes

Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by Seniorwriter(m): 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
YoungRay007:
Please help me, I want a good advice on which area to choose between been an actor in Nigeria, or a musician, or just entering Instagram or YouTube comedy, please which is more profitable in the long run.

All are profitable ...however the ability to monetize any is what you should seek!!!!.

Howbeit if you have inborn burning passion for any then ill say follow your passion alongside seeking the secrets of how to monetize your choice.

However if you need mentorship or tricks on how to earn @least $100 with the Online related one you mentioned if you can really crack jokes then reach out to me for a mind blowing revelation....
There are tools you'll be surprised with that can enhance your spoken words to live animations for the enjoyment of your audience or subscribers, keeping them glued to your channel for life.

@Seniorwriter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by paulolee(m): 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
Monogamy:
Musician that's only if you are really talented
I swear..Musician own connection strong like dt of secret cult, if u no belong, u no fit blow atall no matter how good u are, no shows or gigs for u, no DJ go even slam ur songs..
Music for naija hard pass bricklayer work o

8 Likes

Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by Ayo2004: 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
Seniorwriter:

All are profitable
U no sabi understand english tongue
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by richmond500: 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
Its all about passion, if u aren't passionate about something, there is 100% u will fail cos they all have their dark side and when that time comes, u will have the urge to give up
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by illicit(m): 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
Music, it encompasses the other two
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by Cuntface: 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
All are profitable.

Acting, music, comedy, they all pay if you're talented and consistent. Don't expect to be paid immediately, you have to put in the work and also develop in all areas.

Instagram skits are good but it is ephemeral, it doesn't last.

5 Likes

Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by Iamdbull: 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
Dbull on this one

I dey reason am seriously, this music no dey fetch me money and the small popularity I dey get na insult I dey take am chop. Too bad

12 Likes

Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by Cuntface: 1:11pm On Jul 09, 2021
Ayo2004:

U no sabi understand english tongue

He's right
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by fourboys: 1:11pm On Jul 09, 2021
Music by far, if u get talent ooo
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by JustThreee: 1:11pm On Jul 09, 2021
None
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by vallycan: 1:11pm On Jul 09, 2021
Its a musicians becos they have endorsement plus show money any where in the world to perform and also more views and online streamings,video,skits,Eps and vibes..
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by Ifeanyi2017(m): 1:11pm On Jul 09, 2021
Contact me for any designs on window blinds, Wallpapers and 3D panels
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by mema900: 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
YoungRay007:

You never ready, these things are talent based. The fact that you are asking of which to start is an indication that you may never excel in any of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by ManOfCompetence(m): 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
Definitely a musician..... But you should know what works for you..... Instagram blogging is paying tunde ednut more than he could imagined as an artiste, Tonto dikeh ventured into music and performed woefully. But she's a successful actress..

1 Like

Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by allcomage: 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
The one you have inclination/enthusiasm for. I wish I could start all over, my flair is for building construction or wood furniture. I can stay all day at the two locations with getting fatigued.
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by Olodo24: 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
All of them are yahoo boys and girls in disguise. None is highly profitable in Nigeria
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by Opak001(m): 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
In this line of business to be productive, you need to be creative and with innovative ideas.
"I sabi do am,no mean say I sabi make money with am". Unless na just for fun.
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by GeneralPula: 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
Musician

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cisco Certification Advice, Materials / Oracle Consulting Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (9 Positions) / Simple Steps For Setting And Achieving Your Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.