Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,650 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

I Will Get You Any Of These Books - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Will Get You Any Of These Books (534 Views)

Please I Need Help Getting These Books. (yoruba Literature) / Who Has Read Any Of These Books Before? / I Need Pdf Of These Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Get You Any Of These Books by confluence: 11:06am On Jul 01, 2020
I can get you any of these books , some are going to be free and some are not free

Re: I Will Get You Any Of These Books by confluence: 11:27am On Jul 01, 2020
There are many more covering so many areas

Fiction (Erotica, Historical, Horror & Paranormal Romance, Short Stories Life After Life , Shakespare)

Feminism ,Women
and many more
Re: I Will Get You Any Of These Books by confluence: 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
More

Re: I Will Get You Any Of These Books by confluence: 10:39pm On Jul 01, 2020
The secrets found in this book will blow your mind away.
It is a must-have for whoever desires a Faultless and ageless and wrinkle-free skin.
It is a secret that has been kept away from ordinary people.
See the price on Amazon, if you are interested in it and many more books in our collection.
Simply get in touch with us.

Re: I Will Get You Any Of These Books by confluence: 10:01am On Jul 02, 2020
Good Morning Nairalanders,
You Just name the book and see if we got you covered
“One glance at a book and you hear the voice of another person, perhaps someone dead for 1,000 years. To read is to voyage through time.” – Carl Sagan
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

https:///hqerfx
Re: I Will Get You Any Of These Books by confluence: 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
Good Afternoon Nairalanders,Just name the book see if we got you covered
Re: I Will Get You Any Of These Books by confluence: 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
Another Beautiful day, Its The LORDS DOING

Re: I Will Get You Any Of These Books by confluence: 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
'Let thy food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food',
If you value your life and that of your family, some of the Healthy Eating Habits talked about by this Author more than 50 Years are still the foundation of healthy eating habits.
Take the case of millet as analysed by the author.

Eat and grow younger, by Lelord Kordel

Re: I Will Get You Any Of These Books by confluence: 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
Eat and Grow Younger, first published in 1952, is a classic guide to healthier, more vital living by Lelord Kordel (1904-2001), noted author and nutritionist. Lelord was an early advocate of diets rich in protein, vitamins, and minerals, while reducing the consumption of starchy and sugary foods. From the publisher: If old age with its hardened arteries, diminishing energy and other depressing symptoms has seemed inevitable to you, this book will make you change your mind. No one needs to grow old prematurely, says Lelord Kordel, and this new book on nutrition proves that old age can be postponed. By following the simple dietary suggestions given here, you, too, can stay young. Premature old age is a deficiency disease as real as pellagra or scurvy. People look and act old long before they should simply because they've been existing on an improper diet. Lelord Kordel's informative text is exactly why the wrong kind of diet can make you look older than you are. Then he provides you with an eat-and-grow-younger program, complete with sample diets and recipes, expressly planned to keep your vital organs healthy and in good repair. These recipes are appetizing and easy to prepare. Also included are sample diets for gaining and losing weight, and tables of protein values for over 150 common -- and palatable -- foods.
Re: I Will Get You Any Of These Books by confluence: 12:12am On Jul 07, 2020
Enjoy your evening

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce' Famous Inspirational Quotes / My Love, My Billioniare || Romance (ep 2) / Good Morning House, Can I Get Someone That Writes Press Releases Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.