Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Where To Buy Cheap Iphones Online - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where To Buy Cheap Iphones Online (339 Views)

How To Buy Cheap Data Bundles Online In Nigeria, For Mtn, Glo, Airtel, & 9mobile / Cheap Iphones For Sales / Ways To Buy Cheap MTN Data Subscription In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Cheap Iphones Online by Decepticon: 11:09am On Jul 01, 2020
Greetings to all my Nairalander hustlers and entrepreneurs.

I bring to you knowledge on how to buy iPhones, laptops, playstations etc online at the cheapest rate ever!!!!!!

Without wasting much of your time, I want to introduce you to a website called "OFFERUP" It is an american version of our own jiji, On offerup you find super cheap deals, I was introduced to the website in 2017, and I have been buying stuffs there ever since , one of the major things that attracted me to offerup was the price of iphones, I have gotten some iphones (7 upwards) for 35$ before (They had small issues tho) apart from that you can also find free stuffs on offerup some people would decide to give out things they feel they don't need (Like Headphones, cracked Iphones , PlayStation disc , broken screen laptops etc) when I get those kind of deals all i do is pay for shipping.

There are a lot of things on offerup , but i personally specialize in Iphones because that is where i make cool cash

Check out some deals I found

Re: Where To Buy Cheap Iphones Online by Decepticon: 11:11am On Jul 01, 2020
The said method is now deprecated, Carry on at you own risk

(1) (Reply)

Finally The Face Behind Popular Gossip Blog Instablog Exposed, See Photos. / End SARS: ‘we Have Marked Your Face’ - Policeman Threatens Sowore (video) / 'the Nigeria Flag Was Bloodied': Footballers Condemn Violence Against Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.