Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,438 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Gunmen Storm FMC Lokoja, Shoot Sporadically (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Storm FMC Lokoja, Shoot Sporadically (Photos) (48965 Views)

Gunmen Invade Aba, Shoot Sporadically As Residents Scamper For Safety / Hoodlums Storm Abakaliki Again, Shoot Sporadically / Gunmen Storm Federal Poly Oko, Shoot Sporadically, One Killed Other Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Storm FMC Lokoja, Shoot Sporadically (Photos) by morris477(m): 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
Gunmen suspected to be sponsored by kogi state government
Re: Gunmen Storm FMC Lokoja, Shoot Sporadically (Photos) by Cityguy: 11:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
Burna440:
That was how I almost lost my life, I was in FMC when the shooting started
But they claimed it was a fight between relations of patients denied treatment and staff. One just wonders if those relatives gathered themselves together in three vans and came with guns.
Re: Gunmen Storm FMC Lokoja, Shoot Sporadically (Photos) by Cityguy: 11:48pm On Jul 01, 2020
25tolife:
but that is the truth no corona in kogi state.
Mbok, remind me what killed the chief judge of the state last week?
Re: Gunmen Storm FMC Lokoja, Shoot Sporadically (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 02, 2020
What is all this rubbish. How can the Kogi state governor be so evil. What is his problem? Does he want his want his people to die anyhow? What will he lose if he allows the federal government workers to do their job. God will judge all of us of the last day. Nawa oo.
Re: Gunmen Storm FMC Lokoja, Shoot Sporadically (Photos) by daveP(m): 2:22am On Jul 02, 2020
ValCon888:
Kogi state reminds me of that book we read titled "One Week One Trouble".
That state is never in the news for anything good.

The repeated wailings of Tagbo's mum still rings fresh in my ears

Willie o Willie
Willie o Willie

Wilson Okechukwu Tagbo
Re: Gunmen Storm FMC Lokoja, Shoot Sporadically (Photos) by EdmundDantes(m): 4:51am On Jul 02, 2020
hupo:
Just wondering if those pictures were actually the handiwork of gunshots

Gunshot into the AIR. Smashing of things.
Re: Gunmen Storm FMC Lokoja, Shoot Sporadically (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 02, 2020
Cityguy:

Mbok, remind me what killed the chief judge of the state last week?
the man died a natural death! Wherd did he contact it from.
Re: Gunmen Storm FMC Lokoja, Shoot Sporadically (Photos) by chukwumzurum(m): 8:37am On Jul 02, 2020
nah them, that part of Nigeria that has vowed never to live in peace...
Re: Gunmen Storm FMC Lokoja, Shoot Sporadically (Photos) by showafrica(m): 10:36am On Jul 02, 2020
BlackfireX:
Please nobody should add this year to my age, because I did not use it..

Which kind of year be this ehhhhh??

Lol, very funny, no doubt Buhari minus years he didn't use and he is looking younger now.
Re: Gunmen Storm FMC Lokoja, Shoot Sporadically (Photos) by Burna440(m): 11:47am On Jul 05, 2020
Cityguy:

But they claimed it was a fight between relations of patients denied treatment and staff. One just wonders if those relatives gathered themselves together in three vans and came with guns.
Forget what they said
It was state Government thugs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drunk Plantain Seller Raped To Death In Ghana (Photo) / Nigerian Islamic Scholar Gruesomely Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Graphic Pics / Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.