Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

The Latest Free Stuff - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / The Latest Free Stuff (234 Views)

Whatsapp Group For The Latest Crypto Updates! For Newbies And Current Investors! / How To Buy Stuff On Ebay For Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Latest Free Stuff by Boltonmolt(m): 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
I bring an awesome opportunity for my fellow Nigerians to start earning little money for themselves no matter how small, by converting that data you use daily-spending few minutes of your time daily.

These are what you stand to gain

1. When you register and you activate your account, you earn N500 welcome bonus.

2. When you submit an article and it is published, you earn between N200 – N1000 per article. Read the article guidelines before you submit them.

3. When you post a comment on an article, you earn N20

4. When you log in to your account every day, you earn N20

5. When you ask a good question, you earn N5

6. When you answer a question properly, you earn N10

7. When you refer another person to register at Inforib.com using your unique referral code, you earn N50.

8. When you refer people to visit inforib.com even if they don’t register, you earn N5 for each visitor you refer to the site.

9. Each article you read an article, you earn N5

10. Each question or answer you open and read, you earn N2

Send me a mail to send you the link at
Biddnam@gmail.com
My number on my signature.
Re: The Latest Free Stuff by utibills(m): 12:14pm On Jul 01, 2020
Boltonmolt:
I bring an awesome opportunity for my fellow Nigerians to start earning little money for themselves no matter how small, by converting that data you use daily-spending few minutes of your time daily.

These are what you stand to gain

1. When you register and you activate your account, you earn N500 welcome bonus.

2. When you submit an article and it is published, you earn between N200 – N1000 per article. Read the article guidelines before you submit them.

3. When you post a comment on an article, you earn N20

4. When you log in to your account every day, you earn N20

5. When you ask a good question, you earn N5

6. When you answer a question properly, you earn N10

7. When you refer another person to register at Inforib.com using your unique referral code, you earn N50.

8. When you refer people to visit inforib.com even if they don’t register, you earn N5 for each visitor you refer to the site.

9. Each article you read an article, you earn N5

10. Each question or answer you open and read, you earn N2

Send me a mail to send you the link at
Biddnam@gmail.com
My number on my signature.

I'm interested utibills05@gmail.com but wait o hope referrals is optional
Re: The Latest Free Stuff by Boltonmolt(m): 12:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
Yes definitely
Re: The Latest Free Stuff by Boltonmolt(m): 4:16am On Jul 02, 2020
This is d logic to get to the website page to to see the link.

U start with https:// then this letter b for ball-i for iron-t for time and dot-l for lion-y for yam then this 3imhx2C and you get the desired result.

Are u smart enough
All together.
Re: The Latest Free Stuff by Boltonmolt(m): 2:19am On Jul 03, 2020
Have corrected the broken link now rearrange all together and you get d link.

No bi my fault na nairaland cause am
And u can just buzz for d link
My WhatsApp number on my signature
Re: The Latest Free Stuff by Boltonmolt(m): 4:17am On Jul 07, 2020
This is still free

(1) (Reply)

Importation Made Easy / Verified Paxful Account For Sale / Fear Of High Cost Advertising With Celebrities ? Not Anymore. You Can Do Cheaply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.