Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 (146668 Views)

Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (0 - 3) On 14th September 2021 / Lyon vs Bayern Munich: UCL (0 - 3) On 19th August 2020 / Manchester United VS Derby County: Carabao Cup (7 - 8 On Pens : 25-09-2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 6:55am On Aug 15, 2020
MightyHand:
I want to wrapUp all the comments.
UEFA jxt declear the match cancel and should be REPLAY in CampNou..

Won't matter!!! Same outcome... Thank God the fans didn't have to see this.

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by osamz007: 6:55am On Aug 15, 2020
ALL THIS BARCA FANS WITH SHALAYE OF A FAILED SYSTEM ABEG SHUTUP

UNA GOAT JUST DEY USELESS YESTERDAY

BAYERN RAPE UNA LEARN TO LEAVE WITH THE STIGMA

IF FANS DEY DEM FOR MOB MESSI YESTERDAY

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Oldoinyolengai(m): 6:56am On Aug 15, 2020
This Bayern Munich are very ruthless, how can they compensate four goals for one? grin grin

Now nobody should exclaim Barca is a great team as Bayern already coursed them eternally for beating them 8-2 after assisting them with an own goal.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by pat077: 6:56am On Aug 15, 2020
I 8 2 see this kind of humiliation.

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by gleamy(m): 6:57am On Aug 15, 2020
If I didn't watch this match, what football story do you expect me to tell my kids?? At least my uncles told me India beat Nigeria 99-1... Nah my own story be this�����
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Oldoinyolengai(m): 6:59am On Aug 15, 2020
osamz007:
ALL THIS BARCA FANS WITH SHALAYE OF A FAILED SYSTEM ABEG SHUTUP

UNA GOAT JUST DEY USELESS YESTERDAY

BAYERN RAPE UNA LEARN TO LEAVE WITH THE STIGMA

IF FANS DEY DEM FOR MOB MESSI YESTERDAY
Barca were afraid to score as they learned one goal will be compensated with four grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by otiwisdom: 7:02am On Aug 15, 2020
Humanoid01:
I'm not a Barcelona fan. In fact, that humiliation sweet me anyhow for belle, but to those saying this match makes Ronaldo a better player than Messi, y'all are absolutely shocking.

How does a club being humiliated make a player less deserving of his status? Do y'all think Ronaldo's Juve would have done any better than Barca against a hungry and ruthless Bayern? If I recall correctly, Ronaldo was there when Messi's Barca thumped Real Madrid 5-0. Yet, one can't use that as a singular reference point to prove who's better, even though Messi absolutely silenced Ronaldo that day.

As much as I feel no pity for Barca and her fans, I still think Messi is a better player than Cr7 and would prefer him in my team anytime, any day.

Note cr7 is the king of ucl and Messi is the king of football but funny enough Ronaldo still beat Messi in international stage, indirectly your goat is the king of laliga.

Don't speak trash, you're definitely a pessi fan boy that just came back from tears to defend Messi.

This game doesn't make Ronaldo the best but it shows that Ronaldo is always the best.
Football doesn't just matter when you show amazing skills and dribbles against less pressure teams then there's a player out there that's striving under pressure.
If you watch Messi second half against Napoli you wouldn't say the trash.
People will love you if you dribble and do amazing things against team when you're less pressured but cr7 has no mate in international stage.

Even beyern players today literally scored goals because of team works and not individually but there's a player out there that will give you all the goals alone when you need him.

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Starz825(m): 7:04am On Aug 15, 2020
Final burial was done ...
But then this is not a befitting one...
Bayern na bastard...Uefa suppose dey call them to order...u can't just go about disgracing people..it's a sin ...as in a sin...
The other day it's was 7 goals and they haven't even paid that back and now 7 years after..another 8 goals...only God knows what we happen in 2027...
Because it's what it is...every every seven years..shame#...

I am a Madrid fan...even in our worst season we no fit chop 8 for UCL....
NOW you see who the king is...

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Oldoinyolengai(m): 7:04am On Aug 15, 2020
pat077:
I 8 2 see this kind of humiliation.
Football game will never get ride of crimes.... just when they opposed unfair playing and racism, only for some people to turn into raping.

NEXT FOOTBALL MOTTO: SAY NO TO RAPE. grin

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by DriggityDre: 7:04am On Aug 15, 2020
Kabir5643:
Damn, I no fit sleep
Try.. just try grin grin

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:04am On Aug 15, 2020
Ronaldo single handedly dragged Madrid and juve in all competitions.

what's or who's called a �.

even if your team lost or is losing.. your impact must show.

that's why Ronaldo is better than messi. that's why media hates Ronaldo. that's why Blatter hates Ronaldo. they all know he's the best but they all hate is gut

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Humanoid01(m): 7:07am On Aug 15, 2020
otiwisdom:

Note cr7 is the king of ucl and Messi is the king of football but funny enough Ronaldo still beat Messi in international stage, indirectly your goat is the king of laliga.

Don't speak trash, you're definitely a pessi fan boy that just came back from tears to defend Messi.

This game doesn't make Ronaldo the best but it shows that Ronaldo is always the best.
Football doesn't just matter when you show amazing skills and dribbles against less pressure teams then there's a player out there that's striving under pressure.
If you watch Messi second half against Napoli you wouldn't say the trash.
People will love you if you dribble and do amazing things against team when you're less pressured but cr7 has no mate in international stage.

Even beyern players today literally scored goals because of team works and not individually but there's a player out there that will give you all the goals alone when you need him.
Don't say what you don't know boy. Like I said, I'm not a Barca fan. I just admire Messi's style of play. I am not pained, I am simply stating what I think is a fact. I don't care about the amount of trophies both players have won, I still maintain my opinion that Messi is a better player than Ronaldo. Deal with it boy!
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by osamz007: 7:08am On Aug 15, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:
Barca were afraid to score as they learned one goal will be compensated with four grin grin grin

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by fergie001: 7:10am On Aug 15, 2020
BuhariNaWah:

I hope ghettokid1 is alright wherever he is right now.
The other day he lost 10k, today it's a 10-goal thriller.
Their supposed goat played 90 minutes and managed like 2 weak shots on goal.

Let me see ghettokid1 upload that stupid Messi Dios picture here again.
Arsenal would be relieved to know their 8-2 trashing by united in 2011 has finally been pardoned by their fans.

If i hear goat again en!

Meanwhile, Cristiano Ronaldo, emeijeh, fergie001 and all anti-barca fans right now:

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:10am On Aug 15, 2020
Even if you don't understand Chinese i know u will understand this one.
是從可能 2-8 通常在喔

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by fergie001: 7:12am On Aug 15, 2020
Angelfrost:

Easy fixture?!! Issokay!!!... Sunday nor far again!

I wonder how long you and Fergie001 will disappear from social media this time around!!! grin
I have told you two games ago....that the SuperCup will be between Bayern Munich v Manchester United.

How do you want me to say it again?

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by fergie001: 7:14am On Aug 15, 2020
Good Morning oooooo.....ekaaro

Fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 GBEST90 BuharinaWah Angelfrost vickyrotex emeijeh GHETTOKID1 PAULOLEE

Continuation from yesterday ooooooooooo grin wink grin cheesy
This trolling has to take one week tongue

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by DriggityDre: 7:16am On Aug 15, 2020
fredie107:
grin grin grin grin grin
Gosh. Twitter and IG are wildin'. Just busting out new memes grin grin

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Gbest90(m): 7:16am On Aug 15, 2020
[quote author=ghettokid1 post=92827567][/quote]

@ ghettokid1 Cheer up niggar. na so e dey be sometimes.

But now I know why ur confidence on ur team was very low. This current Barcelona team is WACK.

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by fergie001: 7:16am On Aug 15, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
Ronaldo single handedly dragged Madrid and juve in all competitions.

what's or who's called a �.

even if your team lost or is losing.. your impact must show.

that's why Ronaldo is better than messi. that's why media hates Ronaldo. that's why Blatter hates Ronaldo. they all know he's the best but they all hate is gut
Paulolee is this true? grin

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by demoBaba: 7:17am On Aug 15, 2020
Imagine 15 goals in three matches this people are wicked.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by fergie001: 7:17am On Aug 15, 2020
Gbest90:

But now I know why ur confidence on ur team was very low. This current Barcelona team is WACK.
Hei God

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 7:18am On Aug 15, 2020
fergie001:

I have told you two games ago....that the SuperCup will be between Bayern Munich v Manchester United.

How do you want me to say it again?

Egbon mi, say no more!!! The day of the Lord is just less than 26 hours!!!

I hope it will not be a repeat of the last time this same Spanish team came calling!!! grin

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Tapout(m): 7:19am On Aug 15, 2020
Maobichek:
. Not what you think ok, the problem is that Barca's pride and noise making brought about this whole thing, others have lost out and it wasn't a big deal but Barca will learn to be sober and stop making noise, Messi could not score, infact Bontang caged him properly and Countinho who was rejected by Barca scored 2 goals, such is life.

I swear if coutinho got a hat trick, I would have cried cheesy funny thing is that winning the champions league was part of the reason he moved to Barca, now he will most likely win it without them...see life. I don't even know how this happened, shey its cos there were no fans to cheer them or what, the defeat was a disaster and a dent to our reputation in champions league. Good thing there's is no 2nd leg abeg.

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 7:20am On Aug 15, 2020
Gbest90:

Swears... This Barca team makes Man United Reserves look well above average... Honestly, the latter won't concede those ridiculous number of goals. Haba!!!

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Jaqenhghar: 7:21am On Aug 15, 2020
Dasuks:
Bayern put 1st leg and 2nd leg inside one match. Chelsea matter no come reach this one.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by KingRollins01(m): 7:22am On Aug 15, 2020
The midget goat in Barcelona finally speaks he's open to a deal to move to Bayern. Hehehe! This dream looks lucid. grin

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Gbest90(m): 7:22am On Aug 15, 2020
fergie001:
Good Morning oooooo.....ekaaro

Fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 GBEST90 BuharinaWah Angelfrost vickyrotex emeijeh GHETTOKID1 PAULOLEE

Continuation from yesterday ooooooooooo grin wink grin cheesy
This trolling has to take one week tongue

Bros it's OK na. The level of high blood pressure in the country is already too much. gringrin

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by ojaysam25(m): 7:23am On Aug 15, 2020
Meanwhile....messi pleading with Bayern to let Eibar play the 2nd leg for them grin

Continuation of Yesterday. i'm loving this....grin

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:24am On Aug 15, 2020
fergie001:

I don't hate Messi. he's great. his contributions to barca is immense.
But what I stated in the earlier post is true.
with Messi gone.. barca would turn to next AC Milan

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by paulolee(m): 7:24am On Aug 15, 2020
fergie001:

i dnt know, i cnt think right now, cnt remember anything, dt defeat keeps replaying in ma head wen ever i try to reason, cnt go out n play football dis morning bcox of the endless imsult i go receive, dm don de gv missed calls bt na to off ma phone n sleep till tomorrow....fergie abeg e don do na...i bin collect ur babe??

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by OVikkytan49: 7:25am On Aug 15, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (73) (Reply)

Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 / Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better / Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England