Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:58 PM

Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 (152345 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (2 - 1) On 8th May 2024 / Lyon vs Bayern Munich: UCL (0 - 3) On 19th August 2020 / Manchester United VS Derby County: Carabao Cup (7 - 8 On Pens : 25-09-2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 15, 2020
Maobichek:
. My attention was drawn when you said "save your criticism for a day when the whole blame "SHOULD"" be on the attaack..." Bayern attackers were busy scoring and Barca's attackers were just spectators, Suarez even played better than Messi, Messi could not score even a single goal and you will say that Bontang is a world-class defender? I'm not a Juve fan but Ronaldo scored against Lyon and Ronaldo has 5 champions league trophy while Messi has 4. The problem is that Barca fans believe that Messi is bigger than the entire Barca team, the secret of Messi is Iniesta and Xavier but they are gone and Countinho who could not play exactly like Iniesta in Barca was cheesed away and he today humiliated Barca with 2 goals. Go on and blame Barca defense while absolving Barca attack from blame.
Ronaldo comparison is not relevant here!!

This is not a Round of 16 game!!

This is not Lyon

When a team concede 8, you must blame the Defence!!

Blame the Defence first then we can talk !!
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 15, 2020
ReeLoaDead:

None of them were presented with the opportunities Messi had. Messi played in two Copa finals against Chile and screwed up.
In the 2014 World Cup, Messi did NOT score a single goal in the knockout round ... not even 1/2 a goal!
It was Higuain and DiMaria who scored the only goals in the knockout games the won. Messi, with all the opportunities he had in the final, screwed up again!
Cruyff and Puskas NEVER chopped 8 goals like Messi did in a crucial game. I thought chopping 4 goals at Anfield was a disgrace and then Messi doubled that a year later ... grin
Cruyff and Puskas played in a better , more complete team.

They both played in a World cup final each, but could not win despite being the best player of the respective World cups!!

Messi played in more Finals . I don't see that as a privilege. It is hardwork to get there.. Unfortunately, they lost!!

Buruchaga scored for Maradona in 86 final
Why can't Higuain do the same despite having more chances to do so!!
It's ill-luck!!
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Benega9(m): 10:07am On Aug 15, 2020
everything about barcelona need to be sold
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by tolfa(m): 10:09am On Aug 15, 2020
In the spirit of Bayern Munich win. Here is a video of how beautiful Munich is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmdjnj63oGA

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by fergie001: 10:29am On Aug 15, 2020
Reussite:

Biased what? undecided A mediocre team that was playing like Gombe United on the night with too many backward & uncoordinated passes....the midfield was completely lost & the said rumour is that the ref was biased?(wonders shall never cease undecided) cheesy cheesy oh may be they want to create a fresh history & be beaten 20 - 02 cheesy grin...if only they have given the match 5 mins the score would have ended 2-10 grin...na only for Napoli they fit shine wella....a trophyless season grin. Bayern has done a double disgrace on them....7-0 & 8-2....the records will forever be there. grin
No mind dem grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by emeijeh(m): 10:33am On Aug 15, 2020
fergie001:
Good Morning oooooo.....ekaaro

Fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 GBEST90 BuharinaWah Angelfrost vickyrotex emeijeh GHETTOKID1 PAULOLEE

Continuation from yesterday ooooooooooo grin wink grin cheesy
This trolling has to take one week tongue

If you ask me, i will say the humiliation deserves much more than a week trolling.
But be careful o..... Don't go too close to any Barca fan for now, cos if ghettokid1 sees you, na

[img]https:///media/7-22-2015/IrLJWY.gif[/img]

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 15, 2020
Fibonacci88:

This app is d best thing after slice bread. Na 3k DStv sub I dey do now. Stream the match with the app ND cast it to my TV. No money to waste again on subscription.
Please post the link to the playstore app.
There are too many livefootball apps on playstore.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 15, 2020
Osamagioghowewi:
which market u Dey carry
goal market Na the best for live bet o... cheesy
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by maisauki: 10:48am On Aug 15, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Memes loading can’t wait grin
do inbox me pls
I too got some to share
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by emeijeh(m): 10:49am On Aug 15, 2020
DriggityDre:

Abeg fergie001, come see wetin this guy talk. This is a new level of savagery grin grin
Jeez!!!!!!! grin grin grin

Anyway, for those who missed the match due to their busy schedule, here is the highlight.

Cc: vickyrotex fergie001 ghettokid1 gbest90 Angelfrost Ebukahades10 Fuckingmallam45.....

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Dayodragon: 10:54am On Aug 15, 2020
eni4real:
Ronaldo comparison is not relevant here!!

This is not a Round of 16 game!!

This is not Lyon

When a team concede 8, you must blame the Defence!!

Blame the Defence first then we can talk !!

and you have been blaming the defence since 2013 messi us yet to score in quarter finals away from home while ronaldo has 12 goals... what happens in scoring since you wanna blame defenders lol

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 15, 2020
Dayodragon:

and you have been blaming the defence since 2013 messi us yet to score in quarter finals away from home while ronaldo has 12 goals... what happens in scoring since you wanna blame defenders lol
Ronaldo doesn't play in the same team as Messi!!

Stop hiding Barcelona major event with some Cristiano comparison!!

He is not relevant here at all!!

Barcelona was destroyed by Barcelona.. The management should be trigerred now since they refuse to learn from Roma and Liverpool event!!

It is time to rebuild the team starting from the Defence!!!
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by seborrhic: 10:58am On Aug 15, 2020
Angelfrost:

Guardiola will be wondering if this is the same club he coached and failed woefully to take to the finals...

How to face them??! He will probably call Mourinho and CR7 for defensive and counter-attacking tips respectively!!! grin
Don't mind the overrated coach.
Yes,he is good no doubt,but is the way they overrated his abilities and achievements that irritates me.
Henykhe won the treble a season before Guardiola came.With the same team 3 times Bayern under Guardiola were mercilessly thrashed.
3 years into his Mcity reign,he has not been able to guide them even into the semi final Pellegrini achieved.
His present City team are still 70% being led by g
players he inherited from Pellegrini and even Manchini,so what is this extra ordinary thing he has done?Manchini and Pellegrini in even his first season won the premiership.
This was a coach that lost a champions league 2nd round and quarter finals to ordinary Sevilla and Tottenham teams respectively.
If he overcomes the Lyon hurdle which is not certain,I pray for him against Bayern.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by BAZ001: 11:02am On Aug 15, 2020
Tokziby:
It's the 8 month of the year, since 8 o' clock o, 8 speech been flying everywhere tonight. Is it by force 2-8 Barca without showing a bit of Messi? Let us try 2 - 8 Barca with a bit of Messi. If Bayern can't show Messi by beating Barca Messilesly, it's not for us to add to it by criticizing Messi for messing up 3 times in row at the round of 8 knockout stage.

Chaiii

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:04am On Aug 15, 2020
bayelsaowei:
i want him to even move on and join another team...i don't know who can convince him at this point to do that..barca needs to build a succession plan and execute some level of business continuity...

Which top team in their right senses would still be waiting on one single player who is 33 years to deliver them, score goals and give all the assists to other players? Which top team would still present pique, busquet, rakitic, jodi alba, vidal as first team choice? Which team?

Barca is just mad...they played like fools today..the defence was in shambles..take a look at that fool called soumedu...

And these Same failures have all taken photos shoots wearing the next seasons barca Jersey.. i will sell the he'll out of all of them..just earning mighty salaries and doing nothing
lol. When a club take longer time to re invest or not invest wisely n rely on 33 yrs old magician, dats how it ends in tears
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Dayodragon: 11:04am On Aug 15, 2020
eni4real:
Ronaldo doesn't play in the same team as Messi!!

Stop hiding Barcelona major event with some Cristiano comparison!!

He is not relevant here at all!!

Barcelona was destroyed by Barcelona.. The management should be trigerred now since they refuse to learn from Roma and Liverpool event!!

It is time to rebuild the team starting from the Defence!!!

After the 2010 world cup, maradona made it clear, messi is not a team leader... Fans like you ran insults on him.. since he took over arm band and since Iniesta and xavi who does all the work left, how fa I hope you can now see the major engine of Barcelona if you like pay him 24 players salary,he's a flop... its not funny since 2013 this dude is yet to score in any away ucl quarter finals game.. he only wait for home gsmes to shine and get praises.. I'm glad it's all clear now..

I layed curse on Barcelona after their historic robbery against PSG..1-6 Barcelona, even ref had to admit he favoured Barcelona and was banned. Since then they have been embarrassed by 4 different teams

JUVENTUS 3-0 BOTTLELONA
As Roma 3-0 Bottlelona
LIVERPOOL 4-0 bottlelona
BAYERN 8-2 Bottlelona

my course remains one season of UCL drought to end.. 5 seasons curse... watch out

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by BuhariNaWah: 11:05am On Aug 15, 2020
Fibonacci88:

This app is d best thing after slice bread. Na 3k DStv sub I dey do now. Stream the match with the app ND cast it to my TV. No money to waste again on subscription.
No be data the streaming dey use?
Aren't you gonna pay for that one?
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 15, 2020
Kylekent59:
I just staked Bayern to score the 6th goal with 700k

700,000x 1.65 = 1,155,000

Bayern plzz ooo
To score the 6th goal of the game(fail) or to score six goals(success)?
If the latter, then congrats.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 15, 2020
Dayodragon:

After the 2010 world cup, maradona made it clear, messi is not a team leader... Fans like you ran insults on him.. since he took over arm band and since Iniesta and xavi who does all the work left, how fa I hope you can now see the major engine of Barcelona if you like pay him 24 players salary,he's a flop... its not funny since 2013 this dude is yet to score in any away ucl quarter finals game.. he only wait for home gsmes to shine and get praises.. I'm glad it's all clear now..

I layed curse on Barcelona after their historic robbery against PSG..1-6 Barcelona, even ref had to admit he favoured Barcelona and was banned. Since then they have been embarrassed by 4 different teams

JUVENTUS 3-0 BOTTLELONA
As Roma 3-0 Bottlelona
LIVERPOOL 4-0 bottlelona
BAYERN 8-2 Bottlelona

my course remains one season of UCL drought to end.. 5 seasons curse... watch out

Apart from the "Hand of FRAUD ' goal, tell.me another major achievement of Maradona as a player!!

Apart from getting a privilege to coach the Argetina team, tell me another achievement of Maradona as a Coach!!

Maradona is just a Pre-VAR era Fraud!!!

The most overpampered doping player in the history of any Sport!!
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by olamilokozzo: 11:16am On Aug 15, 2020
[img][/img]

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Dayodragon: 11:19am On Aug 15, 2020
[quote author=eni4real post=92842280]

Apart from the "Hand of FRAUD ' goal, tell.me another major achievement of Maradona as a player!!

Apart from getting a privilege to coach the Argetina team, tell me another achievement of Maradona as a Coach!!

Maradona is just a Pre-VAR era Fraud!!!

The most overpampered doping player in the history of any Sport!![/quote

That's love for his country...and determination..

Oh you want him to retire as your fake did 3x? lol....
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 15, 2020
[quote author=Dayodragon post=92842446][/quote] Love for the country!!! Fraud is how to express love??
A red card offender is still overpampered in the 21st century!!
Apart from that red card offence, tell me his major achievement in Football!!

What about the doping?? Is it a love for the Country too??
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 11:48am On Aug 15, 2020
seborrhic:

Don't mind the overrated coach.
Yes,he is good no doubt,but is the way they overrated his abilities and achievements that irritates me.
Henykhe won the treble a season before Guardiola came.With the same team 3 times Bayern under Guardiola were mercilessly thrashed.
3 years into his Mcity reign,he has not been able to guide them even into the semi final Pellegrini achieved.
His present City team are still 70% being led by g
players he inherited from Pellegrini and even Manchini,so what is this extra ordinary thing he has done?Manchini and Pellegrini in even his first season won the premiership.
This was a coach that lost a champions league 2nd round and quarter finals to ordinary Sevilla and Tottenham teams respectively.
If he overcomes the Lyon hurdle which is not certain,I pray for him against Bayern.

Exactly!!!... Can he even achieve what Chris Wilder and Ralph Hassenhuttl have done with Sheffield United and Southampton respectively??!...

Lyon will give me so much joy by beating them tbh... Enough of these overrated coaches and players!!!
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by ghettokid1(m): 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
What a hard time to be a Barca fan...
U enter Nairaland, na Barca matter full d fp...coupled with hundred of mentions.
U come do mistake enter facebook....u will cry b4 logging out.
Ur village ppl come carry you enter twitter....na only God know wetin u go see there.
U come say make u stay away from social media....na dat 1 worse pass....u go come dey see hundreds of calls, mails & messages from enemies.
God help Barcelonistas worldwide
fergie001, emeijeh make una continue...diaris God
***drops mic & faints***

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by fergie001: 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2020
ghettokid1:
U enter Nairaland, na Barca matter full d fp...coupled with hundred of mentions.
Ur village ppl come carry you enter twitter....na only God know wetin u go see there.
U come say make u stay away from social media....na dat 1 worse pass....u go come dey see hundreds of calls, mails & messages from enemies.

***drops mic & faints***
Adieu Barca

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Bimpe29: 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2020
End of an era for Lionel Messi grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Gadaluck(m): 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2020
ghettokid1:

***drops mic & faints***

It's not the end of the world Baba. We shall lose some and win some cos soccer be like chaa chaa. But One thing's 4 sure, we must surely bounce back and rebuild our aged squad. Summer 2021 isn't too far away. Fartheadlomeu out grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by johnchins: 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2020
matthewbrian150:
Goodbye Setien....

Amazing offer !!!!!
Very Neat HP core i7 Elitebook Workstation 16GB ram, 1TB HDD, 2GB nvidia dedicated graphics card....

Selling for just #100,000

Call 08065281250 to grab this amazing offer.

Which location are you?
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2020
Sambaby7640:
This is Bayern's formation...they have been using this formation for the last 7years plus and can't change it because of Ronaldo.. never... With this formation Ronaldo go chop bench...he can't displace lewa as front 9 and he can't play as a winger(stopped playing as a winger long ago)... supporting striker? He can't displace Muller too in a Bayern team.
He go bench perisic.
He played the same position in Mourinho's 4231 formation for 3 years.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Ayobami7(m): 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2020
na wa ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (Reply)

Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 / Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better / Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65