Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 (146772 Views)

Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (0 - 3) On 14th September 2021 / Lyon vs Bayern Munich: UCL (0 - 3) On 19th August 2020 / Manchester United VS Derby County: Carabao Cup (7 - 8 On Pens : 25-09-2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
Nigeria and USA have also all ranked high in FIFA rankings, please forget that nonsense grin grin grin
The real test is when you win a trophy. The Messi in ARG during important trophy clinching games is the same Messi you saw against Bayern - he scored 00000000 goals grin
You win cool
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
eni4real:
You win cool
Don't worry - I think Messi will finally win his Copa next year. ARG is hosting and they are STACKED with talent. No excuses, he should also not try to do much.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by SonOfALion: 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2020
You don remember me? grin

franugo:

Lol....see this own... I go remember you tomorrow
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
Don't worry - I think Messi will finally win his Copa next year. ARG is hosting and they are STACKED with talent. No excuses, he should also not try to do much.
The team is not stacked with talent like the 98 and the 2002 set!!

I know what 'stacked' means in Argentina context!! The present team is not close at all!!

Xavi and Iniesta had Villa who scored 5 out of the 7 goals scorer by Spain in 2010 World cup!

Who do Messi have??

Messi(The Playmaker) has Messi(The Striker)

He is ALONE in that Argentina Squad!

Dybala is a sub.. Don't even mention him!
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
eni4real:
The team is not stacked with talent like the 98 and the 2002 set!!

I know what 'stacked' means in Argentina context!! The present team is not close at all!!

Xavi and Iniesta had Villa who scored 5 out of the 7 goals scorer by Spain in 2010 World cup!

Who do Messi have??

Messi(The Playmaker) has Messi(The Striker)

He is ALONE in that Argentina Squad!

Dybala is a sub.. Don't even mention him!
You are in denial again because you are fearful of Messi screwing up!
Do not be! There have the most stacked team in South America next to Brazil but I think Messi can beat Brazil.
ARG is hosting this tournament - so no more excuses!

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2020
ReeLoaDead:

You are in denial again because you are fearful of Messi screwing up!
Do not be! There have the most stacked team in South America next to Brazil but I think Messi can beat Brazil.
ARG is hosting this tournament - so no more excuses!
Being fearful? no!!

This team is not 'stacked' with Talents!!

'Stacked' in Argentina Football context does not define this generation

The gap between them and Messi is extremely wide!!

That was not the case in the real 'stacked' Argentina group of 94-2006..

I guess Messi belong to a wrong generation of Argentina teammates..

That failed talented generation would have benefited so much from Messi's excellence in the ball.. And he would benefit from their technical abilities too!!

These generation of Argetina footbalers are not even the best in their respective club except Dybala who is a sub in Argentina National team presently..
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by ReeLoaDead(m): 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2020
eni4real:
Being fearful? no!!

This team is not 'stacked' with Talents!!

'Stacked' in Argentina Football context does not define this generation

The gap between them and Messi is extremely wide!!

That was not the case in the real 'stacked' Argentina group of 94-2006..

I guess Messi belong to a wrong generation of Argentina teammates..

That failed talented generation would have benefited so much from Messi's excellence in the ball.. And he would benefit from their technical abilities too!!

These generation of Argetina footbalers are not even the best in their respective club except Dybala who is a sub in Argentina National team presently..
Tell me of a single South America team, with the exception of Brazil, that has more talented players than ARG (using your dubious criteria).
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2020
ReeLoaDead:

Tell me of a single South America team, with the exception of Brazil, that has more talented players than ARG (using your dubious criteria).
Uruguay is better!

Argentina don't have a team!! Do they even have a Coach??

Compare Tabarez with all the coaches that Argentina has employed in the last 15 years.. Except may be Sabella, all of them don't measure up!!!

People talk about Messi.. They want him to be the Coach, the Keeper, the Midfielder, Defenders, and be the number 9 too.. In all games shocked shocked shocked

How is that even possible ?? angry
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2020
osaze20:
Even me too.help me,me and my family are starving.even 5h will be ok.thanks sir..0218 87 6562. Gtb

you can change different profiles, we all know all the other profiles you are using on NL to defraud people with fake stories...you criminal!

https://www.nairaland.com/6011287/too-much-know-previous-sex/3#92143907
tutormichael20: Good evening.am a poor private school teacher that is dying of hunger.at least for the sake of my little daughter, help me...0218 87 6562. Gtb

Duckham10:
Let it disappear.I wish I can catch and eat it raw.am so hungry.please save a soul..0218 87 6562 gtb

also the below...

Duckham10:
Hunger and poverty are flying around our households.please help us...0035 32 5979..access bnk

https://www.nairaland.com/5964065/covid-19-experience-lola-omotayo-okoye/1#91300031
Dansuqi:
Nikepucci1
I need small money to feed today and tomorrow.thank you.am tired of sipping dead garri.thanks in advance
Access bank

https://www.nairaland.com/5831904/wife-angry-me-because-bought/6#89209746
Eyoanwan1: Hunger is flogging me and my sis.please help.

Zero zero three five three two five 9 7 nine
Access bnk

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by ReeLoaDead(m): 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2020
eni4real:
Uruguay is better!

Argentina don't have a team!! Do they even have a Coach??

Compare Tabarez with all the coaches that Argentina has employed in the last 15 years.. Except may be Sabella, all of them don't measure up!!!

People talk about Messi.. They want him to be the Coach, the Keeper, the Midfielder, Defenders, and be the number 9 too.. In all games shocked shocked shocked

How is that even possible ?? angry

Ha ha - who is there at Uruguay that is better than Messi and co? grin
You have ZERO confidence in Messi and it shows grin
We are only asking Messi to score goals when it counts and not just goals against Eibar or Kazakstan FC ... grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 15, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
Ha ha - who is there at Uruguay that is better than Messi and co? grin
You have ZERO confidence in Messi and it shows grin
We are only asking Messi to score goals when it counts and not just goals against Eibar or Kazakstan FC ... grin
There is only Messi.. No such thing as 'Messi and co...'. They are too far behind!!

Valverde of Real Madrid alone is better than the whole Argentina Midfield!!
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:14am On Aug 16, 2020
eni4real:
There is only Messi.. No such thing as 'Messi and co...'. They are too far behind!!
Valverde of Real Madrid alone is better than the whole Argentina Midfield!!
Valverde did not even feature for RM in UCL knockout.
DiMaria is more than capable in that midfield. Messi has wonderful talent around him for Copa America. There is no team that can challenge them.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 16, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
Valverde did not even feature for RM.
DiMaria is more than capable in that midfield. Messi has wonderful talent around him for Copa America. There is no team that can challenge them.
Di Maria play in the wing..

Valverde alone is enough for the whole Argentina Midfield!!

Where are the 'Wonderful talents' you were referring to again??
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:18am On Aug 16, 2020
eni4real:
Di Maria play in the wing..
Valverde alone is enough for the whole Argentina Midfield!!
Where are the 'Wonderful talents' you were referring to again??
Valverde did not even play for RM in UCL knockout
Paulo Dybala & Lautaro Martínez to start - both very successful at their clubs
You have no confidence in Messi grin grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 16, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
Valverde did not even play for RM in UCL knockout
Paulo Dybala & Lautaro Martínez to start - both very successful at their clubs
You have no confidence in Messi grin grin

Paulo Dybala is an Argentina sub

Martinez is a striker,

Show me the Midfielder that is better than Valverde in that Argetina team!!

Try to combine them, they still won't match Valverde!!

I'm waiting to see those 'Wonderful talents'..
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:31am On Aug 16, 2020
eni4real:
Paulo Dybala is an Argentina sub
Martinez is a striker,
Show me the Midfielder that is better than Valverde in that Argetina team!!
Try to combine them, they still won't match Valverde!!
I'm waiting to see those 'Wonderful talents'..
Paulo Dybala starts for Juve - it is Messi's fault if he is trying to outshine him instead of playing with him. Dybala himself has scored against Barca grin.
Valverde did not even play in Champions League UCL knockout .... is your head still spinning from the 8-2 lashing Messi received yesterday that you cannot process that?? grin
You have started looking for excuses for Messi next year - you really do not use any rationale in your arguments at all. grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 16, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
Paulo Dybala starts for Juve - it is Messi's fault if he is trying to outshine him instead of playing with him. Dybala himself has scored against Barca grin.
Valverde did not even play in Champions League UCL knockout .... is your head still spinning from the 8-2 lashing Messi received yesterday that you cannot process that?? grin
You have started looking for excuses for Messi next year - you really do not use any rationale in your arguments at all. grin
As long as Dybala is playing in the area as Messi, he will always be a sub.. He is an inferior quality compared to Messi!!
He has been the Juventus best player because no better player can take that spot away from him in the Club.. The case is different in the National team.. Dybala is a kid! How many cap does he has for Country?? Not up to 30! How many goals?? Not up to 5!!

Just mention those 'Wonderful talents'', we will talk about the excuses later!!

Wonderful talents better than Valverde in the Midfield

Wonderful talents better than Godin, Jimenez and Carceres in the Defence!!
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by ReeLoaDead(m): 1:08am On Aug 16, 2020
eni4real:
As long as Dybala is playing in the area as Messi, he will always be a sub.. He is an inferior quality compared to Messi!!
He has been the Juventus best player because no better player can take that spot away from him in the Club.. The case is different in the National team.. Dybala is a kid! How many cap does he has for Country?? Not up to 30! How many goals?? Not up to 5!!

Just mention those 'Wonderful talents'', we will talk about the excuses later!!

Wonderful talents better than Valverde in the Midfield

Wonderful talents better than Godin, Jimenez and Carceres in the Defence!!
Valverde did not even play for RM in UCL knockouts. You are turning back your obtuse mode .... maybe still recovering from the 8 goals that Messi chopped yesterday grin grin grin
Argentina was rated #1 in South America by your beloved FIFA rankings in 2015 and 2016 but Messi still lost to the low ranked Chile.
Now Your Argentina is ranked #3 but does your Messi have the guts??
He has the talent. Di Maria, Aguero, Dybala Otamendi, Laturo
Godin is 34 years old and agin, Carceres plays for Fiorentina. Giménez is not "better" than Otamendi.
You have ZERO confidence in Messi and I don't blame you - especially after the 8-2 trashing that Messi endured grin
I believe he can and SHOULD win Copa America with home support. Your FIFA rankings have them at #3 - much higher than Chile when they won in 2015/2016.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 16, 2020
ReeLoaDead:

Valverde did not even play for RM in UCL knockouts. You are turning back your obtuse mode .... maybe still recovering from the 8 goals that Messi chopped yesterday grin grin grin
Argentina was rated #1 in South America by your beloved FIFA rankings in 2015 and 2016 but Messi still lost to the low ranked Chile.
Now Your Argentina is ranked #3 but does your Messi have the guts??
He has the talent. Di Maria, Aguero, Dybala Otamendi, Laturo
Godin is 34 years old and agin, Carceres plays for Fiorentina. Giménez is not "better" than Otamendi.
You have ZERO confidence in Messi and I don't blame you - especially after the 8-2 trashing that Messi endured grin
I believe he can and SHOULD win Copa America with home support. Your FIFA rankings have them at #3 - much higher than Chile when they won in 2015/2016.
Otamendi grin
That's all I see in your write-up!!!

Messi lacks quality Midfielders and Defenders in Argentina team..

'Wonderful talents' claim is not real at all!!!

Valverde played in the El Clasico... No Argentina Midfielders has his quality right now...

Messi is ALONE in that squad!!!

Stop overemphasizing the Bayern Match, Messi is not a Defender!! The team just couldn't cope with Bayern... Are they not the same team that beat Napoli??

Bayern simply exposed their weakness and shallow depth!!

Blaming Messi for the goals conceded proved that Critics want to Messi to be a Defender, Midfielder, Striker and a Coach at the same time!!

Is it because he is the Ballon d'or GOAT??

His teammates must rise up to his level if they want him to win another UCL for them(club)or even an international Trophy in the National team!!
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:44am On Aug 16, 2020
eni4real:

Otamendi grin
That's all I see in your write-up!!!

Messi lacks quality Midfielders and Defenders in Argentina team..

'Wonderful talents' claim is not real at all!!!

Valverde played in the El Clasico... No Argentina Midfielders has his quality right now...

Messi is ALONE in that squad!!!

Stop overemphasizing the Bayern Match, Messi is not a Defender!! The team just couldn't cope with Bayern... Are they not the same team that beat Napoli??

Bayern simply exposed their weakness and shallow depth!!

Blaming Messi for the goals conceded proved that Critics want to Messi to be a Defender, Midfielder, Striker and a Coach at the same time!!

Is it because he is the Ballon d'or GOAT??

His teammates must rise up to his level if they want him to win another UCL for them(club)or even an international Trophy in the National team!!
El Classico is not UCL - ROFL! Zidane did not even select Valverde to play in Champions League knockout stages.
It is obvious you are not able to reason logically after Messi got that 8-2 bashing! grin
You are now spewing all sorts of illogical nonsensties .. you need some time off before you can think clearly grin grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 16, 2020
ReeLoaDead:

El Classico is not UCL - ROFL! Zidane did not even select Valverde to play in Champions League knockout stages.
It is obvious you are not able to reason logically after Messi got that 8-2 bashing! grin
You are now spewing all sorts of illogical nonsensties .. you need some time off before you can think clearly grin grin

Messi is not a Defender..
Let this argument end here!! cool

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by krushdripper(m): 1:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
otijah:
Coutinho 8. Omo at this point Christiano is better than messi
No matter what Barça played on the pitch against Bayern, it doesn't make Messi's array one less of a Ballon d' or.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by franugo(m): 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
SonOfALion:
You don remember me? grin

Leave me oooo

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
eni4real:
Messi is not a Defender..
Let this argument end here!! cool
If he did his job and scored goals he would not have have chopped 8 goals tongue

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by DriggityDre: 5:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
Naijaarchive:

Chai last night memories will linger for decades... It was interesting grin Twitter, whatsapp Facebook everywhere just dey hot
Haha grin grin
Oya let's take it easy. I've been advocating to my IG followers. Messi is down but.. he'll be alright.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Dayodragon: 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2020
eni4real:
Love for the country!!! Fraud is how to express love??
A red card offender is still overpampered in the 21st century!!
Apart from that red card offence, tell me his major achievement in Football!!

What about the doping?? Is it a love for the Country too??

A name is better riches.. why's maradona most loved in Argentina today?upon he does drug.

my friend keep quiet.. you know nothing.. Argentina have a name in FIFA today because maradona and his elite, not even this overrated player who keeps waiting for home gsmes against Getafe and malloca to shine

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Dayodragon: 5:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
krushdripper:
No matter what Barça played on the pitch against Bayern, it doesn't make Messi's array one less of a Ballon d' or.

Barca buy 100 BALONDORs for him but you see an international title,he will never touch it again till he retires...

Let him thank Iniesta and Xavi who made it possible for him.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2020
Dayodragon:

A name is better riches.. why's maradona most loved in Argentina today?upon he does drug.

my friend keep quiet.. you know nothing.. Argentina have a name in FIFA today because maradona and his elite, not even this overrated player who keeps waiting for home gsmes against Getafe and malloca to shine
'Hand of FRAUD' goal is the greatest achievement of Maradona!!

Stop comparing Maradona to the Ballon d'or GOAT!!

He is just a Pre-VAR era Fraud!!
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 16, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
If he did his job and scored goals he would not have have chopped 8 goals tongue
He chopped 8 goals, he is a bad Defender??

Stop bothering yourself on the Ballon d'or GOAT!!!
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
eni4real:
He chopped 8 goals, he is a bad Defender??Stop bothering yourself on the Ballon d'or GOAT!!!
Yes, he chopped 8 goals and scored 00000000 = Ballon D’Donkey grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
Yes, he chopped 8 goals and scored 00000000 = Ballon D’Donkey grin
Ballon d'or is the Nobel prize of Footballers!!

Messi is the Ballon d'or GOAT!!!

What happened in Barcelona Defence will never take that away from him!!

Enough!!!
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
eni4real:
Ballon d'or is the Nobel prize of Footballers!!
Messi is the Ballon d'or GOAT!!!
What happened in Barcelona Defence will never take that away from him!!
Enough!!!
Messi chopped 8 goals and scored ZERO ... he was exposed and now crowned the undisputed 2020 Ballon D’ Donkey grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (Reply)

Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 / Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better / Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.