Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters (58146 Views)

World Bank Says 50% Of Nigerian Youths Want To Leave The Country / Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) / Olakunle Churchill Spotted With Omoyele Sowore Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by BoboNogoDie: 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin

Afonjuice

Thats how they always lure people into something and at the peak them leave am grin

For instance: Sowore
Not true.
That's only synonymous to OSUs.
See Ojucróok and Nnamdi COWnu...

1 Like

Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by Lucyspa: 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
ERockson:
I did not even read this before. The most foolish and ingrate Ipob are the those that have benefited or still benefited from SW.

Benefitted what exactly? My parents are not even in the civil service, so what exactly are u onto? The land my parents build our house was bought and paid for, not free. My father built our home from his sweat, not free. So, sir what are you saying? The shops my both parents do business in are both paid yearly rent for, so explain ur point. I and the rest of my siblings never attended a government school so that means that means that my parents worked hard to send us to the best private schools there which was quite expensive compared to the standard of living there. The summary of my epistle is that my parents have worked extremely hard for everything they own and NOTHING was freely handed to them.
Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by Lovelyn451(f): 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
Operation choose your leaders yourselves, no more imposing leaders on us like we're zombies
Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2020
People always forget 4 years is a long time,
People still won't learn from their mistakes they made 4, year's ago.

Choose a leader that has shown you his plans and not empty promises,
Don't impose people to serve you, choose wisely Nigerians.

The smartest black race on earth keeps on making the same mistakes over and over again
Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by Mutaultope(m): 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
Sister Tonto will not like it oooo ...... waiting for another rants from her soon
Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by illicit(m): 4:37pm On Jul 01, 2020
Never heard this name in Ondo political sphere
Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by Kholar211: 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
Sapphire86:
Someone who can't even manage his home??

And before you start quoting saying Tonto this or Tonto that, he was previously married to someone before Tonto, so what happened again??

He should sha thank Tonto for the fame she gave him cuz I didn't know of him before her...
Sometimes I wonder how illogical you people can be. Read this nonsense you write and ask yourself if you have any sense at all
Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by golddare: 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2020
Dont mind them naso den dey prep people mind inorder to deceive them at times. Naija politics is dreadful .
Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by Toluobaeko11: 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2020
Lucyspa:

Baba, I am Anambra and I've in Ondo state for 18 years. Infact, i was born here and my parents and my siblings still live there but i study in Enugu now for my tertiary education. So i know what i am saying.
You're from Anambra, you've lived in Ondo state for 18 years, your parents and siblings are all there, but you call it backward, you're in a tertiary institution in Enugu, and the same money your parents are using in sponsoring your Education is from the same backward state, your parents businesses are thriving in the same backward state, you and your family are living peacefully in the same backward state.
I will never say anything negative against you for calling Ondo state that has been feeding you for countless of years a backward state because my uncle married from the east

4 Likes

Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin

Afonjuice

Thats how they always lure people into something and at the peak them leave am grin

For instance: Sowore

Just one like. Shame.

Try harder maybe you'll get up to 10.
Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2020
Na im money they wan chop
Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2020
Toluobaeko11:

You're from Anambra, you've lived in Ondo state for 18 years, your parents and siblings are all there, but you call it backward, you're in a tertiary institution in Enugu, and the same money your parents are using in sponsoring your Education is from the same backward state, your parents businesses are thriving in the same backward state, you and your family are living peacefully in the same backward state.
I will never say anything negative against you for calling Ondo state that has been feeding you for countless of years a backward state because my uncle married from the east

They are hopeless. I swear. They are masters at shitting where they eat.
Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by salford1: 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
Jokes. It is well with Nigeria.
Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by quickly: 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2020
this is coming from Alexreports so i dont even know what to think...

if its fake news / propaganda
Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by Goodnigga: 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
Mopolchi:
If Churchill wins APC primaries, Tonto Dikeh will hustle to come back to the 40 seconds man. Who no like to be called First Lady?
and the 40 sec man will leave for a fortify lady
Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by Letzgo: 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
Anything against him? Say it now don't come and disturb us if there arises any adverse stories.
Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by mrnelsono(m): 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
Person no even know wetin to believe again for the country.....
Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by stanliwise(m): 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
doggedfighter:
So this is what it has always been about? grin grin ;

You printed campaign posters and gave those rascals.

And on the other hand you are claiming not interested. grin grin grin

Continue !
Must things always work out the way you assume it? You don’t have a background of why they were clamouring for him. Maybe he has done something notable in that society.
Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by Adams1616: 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
If this is tru e then hushpuppi would have come back and contested also,at least he will belong to the main class to save his ass like Churchill is doing right now
Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by Sapphire86(f): 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kholar211:
Sometimes I wonder how illogical you people can be. Read this nonsense you write and ask yourself if you have any sense at all

You are the one who is devoid of sense!!

1 Like

Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by Sapphire86(f): 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2020
Samiah33:

Neither does he know or has heard about you, are you an indigene of Ondo State if not you opinion is not needed.

Pele oo... PA Churchill undecided

1 Like

Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by petitejolie(f): 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2020
Anyway.... it’s his right. Even wheel barrow pusher has d right. That’s how someone sent me a msg on LinkedIn to become is running mate for next presidential election under one party that might not even see d light of day. I won’t be part of such quantum failure

1 Like

Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by MrSensor(m): 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2020

Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
grin
Joshmodest:
sweet dreams , wake him up when he is 60 years ..
Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by Baamm(m): 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
I saw this coming along time ago....I hope Nigerians won’t be gullible enough to elect a fraud into government.
Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by Dgr8hassiE(m): 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
Karlifate:
Tonto Dike right now:
. U wicker i swear

1 Like

Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by deltateam: 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
Karlifate:
Tonto Dike right now:

Exactly my thought. They want her to get high BP.

1 Like

Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by mankan2k7(m): 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
Tonto dikey now- My love for Churchill is like a diamond in the sky
Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by Kendollar696(m): 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
if he becomes a governor.. women in the likes of Tonto and others should learn to be humble..
Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by Badonasty(m): 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
Dead on arrival...and this wan go Dey form obasanjo pikin...no wonder tonto call am son of gardener
Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by Lucyspa: 5:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
ERockson:
Calling a Yoruba state a backward state is very rude of you when nothing warrants that. No wonder nobody likes Ipob with their uncultured manner. I can't even surprise you reside and make a living in one the states you love to hate.

Uncle, I am not calling it backward just because i want to insult it. I am calling it so because it is undeveloped. PERIOD. The last Governor, Mimiko, really tried for that state and really developed it and even at that, it is still undeveloped. Now, imagine how bad it was before. That i have lived there for so many does not stop me from saying the truth about it. I am currently there for the Covid-19 break and it has still not changed much just that the Igbos are currently finished buying lands in Arakale and carr street and are renovating it. That's all. U cant compare Ondo state to Enugu and Anambra(i dont know about the other 3 Eastern states as i have not been there). Okay, give me the names of the developed places in Ondo states and put me to shame.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters by Lucyspa: 5:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
Toluobaeko11:

That i have lived there all my life does not stop me from saying the truth. Ondo state is still very under-deverloped and that is the the truth. The last Governor, Mimiko, really tried in terms of infrastructure in that state and even at that it is still backward. Every money my parents make there, my parents worked tirelessly so Ondo state government do not give my parent any free money. Yes, my parents businesses thrive because they work hard and we live peacefully because we do not break any laws and mind the businesses that pay us. Ondo state is my second home so no bad sentiments. I just want more to be done in terms of infrastructure. The current Governor is not doing anything tangible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional / Young Boy Mimics Bola Tinubu At A Rally In Adamawa State (Video) / DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.