Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

You’ll lose your job soon except you ....... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / You’ll lose your job soon except you ....... (217 Views)

COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' / What Is Your Backup Plan Incase You Lose Your Job? / Guys, Never Look This Way If You Want To Keep Your Job In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You’ll lose your job soon except you ....... by PrinceRey(m): 1:48pm On Jul 01, 2020
SECURE YOUR POSITION : Post COVID-19 Blueprint for those in a Job

The world was going about without issues and all seemed well as news of a strange happening in other countries started to trickle in slowly.

We never paid much attention to this happening as we thought it was the white man’s problem. Our government who unlike others kept our gate open for reasons best known to them.

Then like a bolt, we got hit with 1 infected person who they said is an Italian & the course of things started changing rapidly and before anyone could say “Jack Robinson”, the whole country was on total lockdown.

Businesses were hit, persons on a job were not allowed to go through their daily work routine and just like other economies, Nigeria was now affected by the novel virus, COVID-19.

What seems obvious in my synoptical approach to the matter is that this pandemic now slowly receding has changed so many things & affected the way we did certain things like our work.

Businesses has started downsizing & people left jobless. The entrepreneurs are not left out of the damage as some small business owners struggle as they watch their businesses lose life & die gradually.

The known fact now is that everything has changed and people now go to work with the fear that they may be asked to go home and their source of income taken away.

What if I showed you how to navigate through this season as a person on a job from a basis of strength & I’m not taking about motivational talk?

What if I gave you the formula for shielding and protecting yourself against sack or downsizing?

That’s exactly what I want to do in the SECURE YOUR POSITION Masterclass.

This online class is for you if you have a job and would like to secure it.

I will show you the blueprint behind the job security & steady promotion of over 100 people who have benefitted & are still benefiting from the secrets they have learnt even in this pandemic.

I usually offered this training personally to people and over 90% of the people I trained with this blueprint were referrals from people who had put into practice what they learnt and either secured a better paying job or got promoted & earned more in their current place of work.

The training fee was usually #15,000 but in the spirit of lending a helping hand to another 100 people, I am offering it at a whopping discount value of over 80% [/b]at [b]#2,000.

What do you stand to benefit:
1. Access to the a time-tested & pandemic-proof strategy for job security.
2. Follow up consultations on the implementation of the blueprint
3. Access to a library of over 1000 books & still growing.
4. Access to a community of great minds & individuals who are doing well as a result of the strategy from the blueprint.

For you to be among the 100 people of which the class is already filling up, visit [url] https:///SYPMasterclass [/url]

Training is on Saturday, 11th of July, 2020 and details of the training would be mailed to successfully registered participants.

Secure Your Position NOW or lose it to another person.

Re: You’ll lose your job soon except you ....... by PrinceRey(m): 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
If you would like to take advantage of this offer at #1500 for just 10 people only, as a marketer with the company, I can secure it for you.

Just indicate your interest & I’ll get you that extra discount.

Only for the first 10 people who show up.
Re: You’ll lose your job soon except you ....... by PrinceRey(m): 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
Let me help you get this training for just #1500 instead.
Re: You’ll lose your job soon except you ....... by PrinceRey(m): 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
4 slots gone..

Only 6 extra discounted slots remaining...

Contact me for yours

Re: You’ll lose your job soon except you ....... by PrinceRey(m): 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2020
Just 15 slots remaining and the door will be closed.

Would you join today & take advantage of our money back guarantee if you put into practice all that was taught and you don’t get the stated value.

Join the remaining 15 people

(1) (Reply)

Mayowa Duntoye On Her Failed Marriage, Single Parenting And New Movie, Mayowa / Officially Launching Of Lion Share / Highly Sought After Skills With Lynda Premium Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.