Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

"Who Is Your Mate In The Industry”-Actress Victoria Fights Colleague (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Who Is Your Mate In The Industry”-Actress Victoria Fights Colleague (video) (694 Views)

Yorubas Started Nollywood And They Own The Industry - Actress Aisha Lawal / “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) / Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Who Is Your Mate In The Industry”-Actress Victoria Fights Colleague (video) by TitilayoAy: 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
Yoruba Actress Victoria Kolawole and a colleague are currently under heavy backlash over their fight at a movie shooting location.

They were both captured exchanging words aggressively reporting one another to the movie director.Aynaijang News reports

The actress on red was seen berating Actress Victoria Kolawole for pressing phone while on movie location indirectly, which later turned to ‘yam pepper scatter scatter’ between the two actresses.

The Actress on red insulted Actress Victoria Kolawole claiming she’s not her mate in the movie industry.

Watch video through the source link below:
https://aynaijang.com/who-is-your-mate-in-the-industry-actress-victoria-kolawole-captures-in-a-fight-with-colleague-video/

Re: "Who Is Your Mate In The Industry”-Actress Victoria Fights Colleague (video) by espn(m): 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
Two idiots...
Re: "Who Is Your Mate In The Industry”-Actress Victoria Fights Colleague (video) by heendrix(m): 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
sad

(1) (Reply)

"Let All The Calls, Messages And Insult Stop Now" - Wumi Toriola Slams Seyi Edun / Bbnaija 2020: ‘on List Of Men After Me, You Are Number 200 – Nengi To Ozo / "Koroba" Doesn't Promote Prostitution - Tiwa Savage Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.