Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

“I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) (27069 Views)

Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) / “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) / Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by EBMedia: 7:15am On Sep 12, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG3NC4SoClQ

Nigerian crossdresser and socialite, Idris Okuneye popularly known as Bobrisky, hailed his junior colleague, James Brown in a new video, IGBERETV reports.

The two crossdressers had quarrels on several occasions in the past. However, it appears that Bobrisky has decided to forget the conflicts and show love to his colleague James.

In an Instagram live session, Bobrisky noted that James has been doing well and improving on his craft and that he is happy for James.

Bobrisky also asked his fans to help him pass the message to James.

In his words, “I love the fact that he is improving and doing well. I’m so happy for him”.

https://igberetvnews.com/1428251/im-happy-james-brown-bobrisky-hails-junior-colleague-video/

2 Likes

Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by Waakanda: 7:17am On Sep 12, 2022
undecided ... just as the devil is proud of both of you.

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by Anigreat: 7:19am On Sep 12, 2022
shocked

He addressed him with "he" instead of "she" but if someone dares address Bob with "he" he warns you sternly or block you immediately.

Biological mistake of humans.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by azpekuliar: 7:19am On Sep 12, 2022
Peter Obi don make me forget say these clowns still dey exist cheesy

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by kristonium(m): 7:19am On Sep 12, 2022
They are colleagues in business with increasing nuisance value!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by Michella25: 7:20am On Sep 12, 2022
Na wah!
Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by Tonypen247(m): 7:23am On Sep 12, 2022
Two senior men grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by PoliteActivist: 7:33am On Sep 12, 2022
GreatVocalist:
If these people can be so confident in their oddness and insanity, then we who are sane have zero excuse for lacking confidence.

You and who lack confidence? Mtcheeww grin

18 Likes

Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by walosky(m): 7:35am On Sep 12, 2022
I though James was a She lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by Shedrack777: 7:35am On Sep 12, 2022
he wants his ass to be drilled. well, i get drilling machine

4 Likes

Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by Elmojiid(m): 7:38am On Sep 12, 2022
Endtime children (awon omo irole aye)

2 Likes

Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by thesicilian: 7:50am On Sep 12, 2022
In the olden days these two would have long been banished to the 'evil forest.'

17 Likes

Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:46am On Sep 12, 2022
Who cares, though? I see people attacking bobrisky but they need to ask themselves if Bobrisky and james brown had stayed straight and broke, would they get the attention of anyone of you? how many broke dudes are on the street now seeking your attention. many even come on here to beg for food. many men would rather waste their wealth on women than reaching out to broke homies. I have got to a point where I see dem Bobrisky as being better than some straight evil men.

Many of you think that Homosexuality is a white man's invention.

Unbelievably, you do not know how hugely popular homosexuality was in the Arab continent and in the Caliphates before all these white countries were formed. Before the US, UK, Australia, Germany all became countries. They are the ones who took it to Portugal and to Spain and spread it for 700 years that they ruled Portugal before the Christians chased them out of Europe.

As a matter of fact it was only in the the 19th century that they stopped promoting homosexuality in the Islamic countries. Pay attention, promoting, not practicing cos it is done under the carpet now. Look up "Bacha bazi" on the internet. They even had pools where little boys give older men shower and offer sexual duties as well as MouthAction and couchez-avec-moi-toute-la-nuit.

So for almost 1300 years homosexuality was widely practiced there gloriously and they even have sultanates and well respected poets bragging on how not only they practiced it but on little boys too. They also took it to Portugal and Spain after they captured those countries and spread that culture there.

So, anyone attacking Bobrisky should spread it across the board. Spread the hate to those who initiated these moves and celebrated it in the first place.

Notwithstanding, you are complaining that the number of gays are increasing, but in every gay topic I am shocked that straight men fill up the audience. Why? They want to see what they hate. It feels like someone who wants to see the sheet of his neigbour in the toilet before it gets flushed. If you do not like gays, stay off any gay thread and stop filling up the audience and then complaining or cussing people who do not know that you exist. The one you should blame is the mods who are promoting these people.

They will promote them to profit from them and the kids are learning. they are seeing. As it stands now, the only way men trend on social media is when they wear dresses and wigs. if not, no one cares about a man.

All the straight men are now on wigs because of your people chasing gays all about and neglecting the starving homies who look bony and dry.
As long as you are committing fornication, sleeping with a woman who is not your wife and getting drunk. you have no right to judge any gay. Jesus said that you must remove that big NEPA pole inside your eyes first. 1 corinthians 6:9-10 asserts that you and gays belong to the same place.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by Authoreety: 9:47am On Sep 12, 2022
Ndi ala nabo

1 Like

Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by Kurumaru: 9:47am On Sep 12, 2022
Bh
Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by temitope27(m): 9:47am On Sep 12, 2022
AWON omo irankiran is it HE/SHE
Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by Atarakpa: 9:47am On Sep 12, 2022
Werey nah him he be
Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by judetov2(m): 9:47am On Sep 12, 2022
Lol,. The two most confused Nigerians.
Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by bonechamberlain(m): 9:47am On Sep 12, 2022
angry
Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by Obidient4life3: 9:47am On Sep 12, 2022
Disgusting creatures!
Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by Ali1king: 9:48am On Sep 12, 2022
i reserve my comment
Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by Omotosho1090905(m): 9:48am On Sep 12, 2022
All for the gram
Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:48am On Sep 12, 2022
Op sef na werey grin

Which work abi ministry are they working, that James Brown became Junior colleague of Bobrisky??

4 Likes

Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by Deiks: 9:49am On Sep 12, 2022
See kettle calling pot black how dare you address her as him ...you both are shim
Bobrisky mummy of Lagos while jagaban daddy of Lagos twist of fate grin

3 Likes

Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by Mandzooko(m): 9:49am On Sep 12, 2022
Good for them
Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by obembet(f): 9:49am On Sep 12, 2022
Nothing to say. Just go out and make money.. don't defraud anyone, don't kill and don't bring anyone down cos of your own selfish interest.

May God crown our efforts this week.

Good morning Nairalanders

2 Likes

Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by TimmyTen(m): 9:49am On Sep 12, 2022
As in colleague in which industry or career path.
I pity his parents, condom wud have saved his family this embarrassment. What a mistake.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Frank Edwards Shows Off His Beautiful Girlfriend On IG (see Photo) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate Wedding With Thanksgiving Party In London / Prezzo Wants To Marry Goldie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.