Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Which Type Of Good Budget Phone Can I Get With 60k - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Type Of Good Budget Phone Can I Get With 60k (512 Views)

Pls I Need A Good Budget Phone Of 40k / Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 / Which Type Of Android Phone Can I Get On A 15K Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Type Of Good Budget Phone Can I Get With 60k by youngdroly(m): 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
Pls guys I need your advice on which type of good budget phone can I get with 60k..am tired of using tecno and infinix phones am currently using tecno pouvoir 3 plus... Pls help me out phone gurus..
Re: Which Type Of Good Budget Phone Can I Get With 60k by LearnITsmash(m): 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
Lg g7 lg v30 and LG v40 are the best flagships you can get for that amount on aliexpress cool

1 Like

Re: Which Type Of Good Budget Phone Can I Get With 60k by Drevidia(m): 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
youngdroly:
Pls guys I need your advice on which type of good budget phone can I get with 60k..am tired of using tecno and infinix phones am currently using tecno pouvoir 3 plus... Pls help me out phone gurus..
Okay.... Here it goes
Redmi 8
Nokia 6.1plus
Lg v30 (uk used)
Lg v40 (uk used)
Pixel 2xl(uk used)
S8 (uk used)
Nokia 5.1plus( 2018 but still a strong performer)
Lenovo k5 pro( if you don't mind the andriod version 8.1 (Oreo))

If you can up your budget
Redmi note 8
Huawei y7p( no gapps but you can sideload)

Fertig...

2 Likes

Re: Which Type Of Good Budget Phone Can I Get With 60k by youngdroly(m): 9:19pm On Jul 01, 2020
Am so glad with your help, thanks a bunch,
pls is there any online platform you could suggest I buy any of my choice from..
Drevidia:
Okay.... Here it goes
Redmi 8
Nokia 6.1plus
Lg v30 (uk used)
Lg v40 (uk used)
Pixel 2xl(uk used)
S8 (uk used)
Nokia 5.1plus( 2018 but still a strong performer)
Lenovo k5 pro( if you don't mind the andriod version 8.1 (Oreo))

If you can up your budget
Redmi note 8
Huawei y7p( no gapps but you can sideload)

Fertig...

Re: Which Type Of Good Budget Phone Can I Get With 60k by Drevidia(m): 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
youngdroly:
Am so glad with your help, thanks a bunch,
pls is there any online platform you could suggest I buy any of my choice from..
for the redmi you can get it from the xiaomi thread store here on nairaland. For the lg's you can try ali express( but your order might take very long to arrive due to the pandemic and also the issue of customs. The Nokia and Lenovo you can order from jumia just make sure its "jumia express". You can get the pixel and samsung from the technology market section of nairaland there are genuine sellers there who ship from abroad and sell you can also get the lg from there too. For the y7p you can get it from slot, pointek or jumia.

1 Like

Re: Which Type Of Good Budget Phone Can I Get With 60k by Godson1981(m): 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
My Samsung a20s is up for grab fir 55k
Re: Which Type Of Good Budget Phone Can I Get With 60k by timmyblast(m): 11:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
A very clean infinix S5lite 32g 3g ram
Purple colour

Interested: reach out....
Re: Which Type Of Good Budget Phone Can I Get With 60k by mictennyson(m): 5:18am On Jul 02, 2020
youngdroly:

Tecno pouviour 2 pro for sell
3gb ram and 32gb internal memory,
with 5000mh battery long lasting.
camera 13mp @front and 13mp @back
It has OTG (you can use it to charge other phones)
As neat as new, no faulty at all
price #35,000
07084845401 WhatsApp or call
Location @Lagos state

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Note 8 sold / Low Budget 4g Enabled Phone Needed. / Stolen Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.