Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Wizkid To Release His 'Made In Lagos' Album On The 16th Of July - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid To Release His 'Made In Lagos' Album On The 16th Of July (574 Views)

Late Oladips Refused To Release His Album Until He Got Justice For Mohbad(vid) / "You Must Blow By Force" Wizkid To Ahmed, His Newly Signed Starboy Act (Video) / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid To Release His 'Made In Lagos' Album On The 16th Of July by leaculpa: 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
The singers much anticipated album 'Made in Lagos' will finally be released on the 16th of July 2020.
He made this known on his instagram stories whilst thanking his managers, the producers and featured artistes on the project.

Source
https://www.instagram.com/wizkidayo/

Re: Wizkid To Release His 'Made In Lagos' Album On The 16th Of July by leaculpa: 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
Re: Wizkid To Release His 'Made In Lagos' Album On The 16th Of July by Gentle0wavez: 8:12am On Jul 02, 2020
E no go drop this year, trust wizkid
Re: Wizkid To Release His 'Made In Lagos' Album On The 16th Of July by leaculpa: 11:37am On Jul 02, 2020
Re: Wizkid To Release His 'Made In Lagos' Album On The 16th Of July by sugacoatedmouth(m): 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
His Birthday is July 16

(1) (Reply)

It Was So Enjoyabel The First Day I Had Sx* Inside First Class, Plane-bobrisky / Bbnaija 2020:iphone Is My Favorites,i Hate Android Phones Says Vee. / #bbnaija: Stop Seeking Pity Votes Like Efe – Nigerians Blast Laycon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.