Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,639 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Bode George Suffering From Overdose Of Electoral Defeats From Tinubu– Fashakin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George Suffering From Overdose Of Electoral Defeats From Tinubu– Fashakin (2955 Views)

Atiku’s Aide, Phrank Shaibu Traumatised By Serial Electoral Defeats, Says APC / Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest / Name One Leader You Have Produced Like Tinubu, Fashakin Tells Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bode George Suffering From Overdose Of Electoral Defeats From Tinubu– Fashakin by hisexcellency34: 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Rotimi Fashakin, a chieftain of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) on Wednesday said whomever the party decides to call its National Leader is not the business of Chief Olabode George, a former Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Fashakin, a former National Publicity Secretary of the defunct Congress for Progressives Change (CPC) was responding to an interview in which George said it is a misnomer for Asiwaju Bola Tinubu to refer to himself as the national leader of APC.

George had said; “When you have a big party like that and someone wants to hijack it, there will be problem. First of all, it is a misnomer in a presidential system for a man who is not elected into any position to come out and say he is the National leader of the party. How is that possible?”

There is only one National leader of the party and that is the President. How can a ragamuffin from somewhere just wake up and say he is the National leader and not the President? What does that mean?”.

However, speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Fashakin said Bode George is yet to recover from multiple electoral defeats inflicted on him the way British heavyweight boxer, Tyson Fury battered Deontay Wilder in their rematch in February 2020.

In his words “What is the business of Chief Bode George on who we choose to call National Leader in APC? Is he planning to join APC ? I think Chief Bode George should mind his business. If he is tired of being in PDP and I think PDP is not helping his political fortune, he should find something else to do. I’m not sure we want to have him in APC. We can accept him as member of APC if he applies properly”.

“His despicable obsession for Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is something that is now becoming nauseous. It is like he is trolling or stalking him. Anywhere Tinubu goes, Bode George wants to go there too. He just derives pleasure in talking about him”.

“I read his interview calling Asiwaju a thief that will vomit all that he has stolen. Asiwaju has not been convicted of theft before but we know Chief Bode George’s story”.

“Who we choose to call national leader in APC is our business. It is not the business of Chief Bode George who is from PDP. I think he is suffering from overdose of shellacking. Asiwaju Tinubu has done to him what this heavyweight boxer; Tyson Fury did to Deontay Wilder”.

“Before the bout, Wilder has made so much noise but everyone saw the way Fury pummeled him and reduced him to zero. His trainer had to throw a towel into the ring. Wilder even spent some days in the hospital due to the injuries he sustained in the fight.”

“I think that is the situation that Chief Bode George is in right now. Asiwaju has so much pummeled him with electoral punches and he has become punch-drunk that he now becomes too obsessed about anything Asiwaju does. We can understand his plight.”

“Let him first of all do the kind of things Asiwaju has done with politics of Nigeria since 1999 then he too will now be qualified to be called a national leader. Let him do one tenth of the kind of sacrifice that Asiwaju has done and see if he will merit being called a national leader. He is such a Lilliputian compared to the political stature of Asiwaju”.

“Look at the array of people that has passed through the school of politics of Asiwaju. Look at where they are today. How many people can Chief Bode George point to that has passed through him and are doing well politically today?” he asked.
https://www.independent.ng/bode-george-suffering-from-overdose-of-electoral-defeats-from-tinubu-fashakin/

3 Likes

Re: Bode George Suffering From Overdose Of Electoral Defeats From Tinubu– Fashakin by Realadey(m): 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
These politicians no go die well I swear,see punch lines,chaiiiiiii

3 Likes

Re: Bode George Suffering From Overdose Of Electoral Defeats From Tinubu– Fashakin by sLentlover7778(m): 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
Brace yourself for more dramas as we look forward to upcoming elections..

grin grin grin
Re: Bode George Suffering From Overdose Of Electoral Defeats From Tinubu– Fashakin by Top1gun: 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2020
See finishing

“I read his interview calling Asiwaju a thief that will vomit all that he has stolen. Asiwaju has not been convicted of theft before but we know Chief Bode George’s story”.

14 Likes

Re: Bode George Suffering From Overdose Of Electoral Defeats From Tinubu– Fashakin by hisexcellency34: 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
Pa George was right. How can a national leader be pushed aside when a major decision was taken in the party? Deceit

1 Like

Re: Bode George Suffering From Overdose Of Electoral Defeats From Tinubu– Fashakin by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
Hmmm, not my business
Re: Bode George Suffering From Overdose Of Electoral Defeats From Tinubu– Fashakin by DelTel(m): 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
I really miss this man. He performed excellently as CPC spokesman; his statements are often concise, witty and intellectual.

For Boy George, he got served!

3 Likes

Re: Bode George Suffering From Overdose Of Electoral Defeats From Tinubu– Fashakin by ODJ124(m): 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2020
OMG... Wat an uppercut...

2 Likes

Re: Bode George Suffering From Overdose Of Electoral Defeats From Tinubu– Fashakin by Karlifate: 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
Chai.....
Total Knock Out!

5 Likes

Re: Bode George Suffering From Overdose Of Electoral Defeats From Tinubu– Fashakin by StreetFight: 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
If it were you nko? Will you ever wish good things for a man who defeated you in all elections held and crowned it by sending you to jail?

The Jagaban Borgu is Bode George's only nemesis

5 Likes

Re: Bode George Suffering From Overdose Of Electoral Defeats From Tinubu– Fashakin by Factshunter: 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
Realadey:
These politicians no go die well I swear,see punch lines, chaiiiiiii

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

I swaaar. Like, WTF!!!! That was too much menh!!! cheesy shocked shocked
Re: Bode George Suffering From Overdose Of Electoral Defeats From Tinubu– Fashakin by StreetFight: 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Pa George was right. How can a national leader be pushed aside when a major decision was taken in the party? Deceit

Please bring out your family leader. Let's compare him to our national leader

7 Likes

Re: Bode George Suffering From Overdose Of Electoral Defeats From Tinubu– Fashakin by Kentursky(m): 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
Bode George is obviously in one rat hole now, he has been decimated grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Bode George Suffering From Overdose Of Electoral Defeats From Tinubu– Fashakin by tamdun: 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2020
Realadey:
Na Big punch line
Re: Bode George Suffering From Overdose Of Electoral Defeats From Tinubu– Fashakin by bolaayenimo: 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
why are you abusing someone's father? many mannerless nitwits on nairaland
StreetFight:

Please bring out your family leader. Let's compare him to our national leader
Re: Bode George Suffering From Overdose Of Electoral Defeats From Tinubu– Fashakin by tesppidd: 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
grin

This one na both knock down and knock out.

1 Like

Re: Bode George Suffering From Overdose Of Electoral Defeats From Tinubu– Fashakin by tesppidd: 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
hisexcellency34:
At least Bola Tinubu can claim to be a National leader of APC.

Bode George can't even battle with Fayose to claim zonal leader of PDP.

4 Likes

Re: Bode George Suffering From Overdose Of Electoral Defeats From Tinubu– Fashakin by fergie001: 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
My chest
Re: Bode George Suffering From Overdose Of Electoral Defeats From Tinubu– Fashakin by kaylardz(m): 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
This Fashakin get bad mouth no be small, see finishing

1 Like

Re: Bode George Suffering From Overdose Of Electoral Defeats From Tinubu– Fashakin by bolaayenimo: 5:16pm On Jul 01, 2020
what happened ?
fergie001:
My chest
Re: Bode George Suffering From Overdose Of Electoral Defeats From Tinubu– Fashakin by LukasPodolski: 5:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
Chai, Mr Fashakin

2 Likes

Re: Bode George Suffering From Overdose Of Electoral Defeats From Tinubu– Fashakin by fergie001: 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
bolaayenimo:
what happened ?
The thread affected my chest.
Re: Bode George Suffering From Overdose Of Electoral Defeats From Tinubu– Fashakin by bolaayenimo: 5:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
says who? he will reply tinubu, not this erand boy
Kentursky:
Bode George is obviously in one rat hole now, he has been decimated grin grin grin
Re: Bode George Suffering From Overdose Of Electoral Defeats From Tinubu– Fashakin by Bodexman(m): 5:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
Realadey:

Tinubu is indeed a great man.

A man whose name overshadowed all other political activities for over a week.

Haba!

2face said "if nobody talks about you, then you are nobody"

1 Like

Re: Bode George Suffering From Overdose Of Electoral Defeats From Tinubu– Fashakin by DEROX: 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2020
grin We know he is an ex convict wishing tinubu would have joined him someone with no political relevance fool

2 Likes

Re: Bode George Suffering From Overdose Of Electoral Defeats From Tinubu– Fashakin by Bodexman(m): 5:49pm On Jul 01, 2020
StreetFight:
If it were you nko? Will you ever wish good things for a man who defeated you in all elections held and crowned it by sending you to jail?

The Jagaban Borgu is Bode George's only nemesis

They forgot that the moment they keep mentioning his name, he'll continue to be morw relevant.

1 Like

Re: Bode George Suffering From Overdose Of Electoral Defeats From Tinubu– Fashakin by Bodexman(m): 5:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
bolaayenimo:
says who? he will reply tinubu, not this erand boy

Tinubu don't really have the idle time to be replying this kind of unnecessary talk. You can see it was someone else that replied him and not jagaban himself.

The name has a lot in his hands to handle, that's why he keeps overshadowing them in the political space of this nation.

While they keep running their mouths in the media, he keeps strategizing on how to win & expand his hold, and when he wins, they become more bittered and wish for his downfall.

1 Like

Re: Bode George Suffering From Overdose Of Electoral Defeats From Tinubu– Fashakin by OPPPS: 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
Bode George don buy market wey pass him power

1 Like

Re: Bode George Suffering From Overdose Of Electoral Defeats From Tinubu– Fashakin by itsme01: 6:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
shocked

Gbas Gbos delivered together as one

Bode George don suffer

How much I miss odumakin of CPC, this man, and Lai Mohammed throwing better opposition at PDP, this days opposition is now boring and dead

1 Like

Re: Bode George Suffering From Overdose Of Electoral Defeats From Tinubu– Fashakin by Kinematics: 6:39pm On Jul 01, 2020
This one strong oo.
"OVERDOSE OF ELECTORAL DEFEAT"

1 Like

Re: Bode George Suffering From Overdose Of Electoral Defeats From Tinubu– Fashakin by AureliusWolf: 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
Interesting and witty piece, wish it didn't end sef, What kind of savagery is this FFS? Ooouch grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother Who Lost 8 Children" - GEJ / New Biafra Group Vows To Kill IPOB Security Network - Kanu Replies / Meet The Beautiful Family Of Lagos State NURTW Chieftain, MC Oluomo And Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.