Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,026 members, 7,838,575 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Henry Idahagbon Appointed As A Federal Commissioner - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Henry Idahagbon Appointed As A Federal Commissioner (36596 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Desmond Akawor As RMAFC Federal Commissioner / Obaseki targeted for impeachment; as Oshiomhole, Idahagbon plot / Idahagbon: APC Will Hire Best Musician To Celebrate Obaseki’s Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henry Idahagbon Appointed As A Federal Commissioner by Noel19: 2:59am On Jul 02, 2020
jagorinho:

your stupidly is on a full time basis, you stupid easterners usually use the civil war to gather pity from people, in war all is fair nobody sent you to fight a war you were not prepared for so spare me those bull shit stories, as a man you are shameless, your people's destiny is tied to Lagos, must you people come to Lagos before you can be counted as human beings? bunch of empty vessels, look!
I lived in the east for 2 years and I know the kind of rag tag mentality your people carry , all Igbo does in life is to strife to be like a Yoruba man, we are called sophisticated for a reason not a savage tribe without identity, a tribe roaming the eastern jungles naked less than 200 years ago while my ancestors were building empires, if not for that unfortunate lugard, there is nothing on earth that would make us share nationality with bunch of hairy yam legged savages.
Till this world cease to exist, nothing will make your people equate to an average Yoruba , nothing I repeat....... The unexpected rain make us put the pigeon and the chicken in the same shelter. Yoruba proverb

In many southern cities, especially the south eastern states, open defecation is a taboo. One can be mobbed for that. In such places, lavatories are placed in strategic places that residents, who become pressed on the road, go inside these lavatories and pass out their faeces.

A major outcome of the lack of sanitation facilities is open defection

One expected the situation to be better in states like Ogun, Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti, Osun and especially Lagos, the Centre of Excellence, but the reverse seems to be the case as open defecation is a daily occurrence in many parts of the commercial centre.

Pressed by the urge to expel faeces from the bowels, after eating their customary food (Amala ati Ewedu plus gbegiri) 85% Yoruba people, old and young, educated and non educated of Lagos State often throw caution to the winds and resort to depositing excreta on gutters, canals, roadsides, bushy paths and corners despite the existence of laws and regulations against the practice.

The laws and regulations include Public Health Laws of Lagos State, Environmental Sanitation Regulation, Environmental Sanitation Law, Environmental Management Protection Law and Local Government By-Laws.

The Lagos State Environmental Management Protection Law of 2017 is intended to consolidate all the laws and regulations applicable to the management, protection and sustainable development of Lagos State environment.

Analysts are worried that open defecation in Lagos State and all other Yoruba states has become “fashionable and trendy” for most yoruba people including women, who embarrass pedestrians and motorists with this eyesore.

They are more worried that while most Afonjas carry out this practice very early in the morning or at night, many others defecate openly during the day in the full glare of motorists and pedestrians, without expressing shame or guilt.

While some perpetrators of open defecation carry out the “business” without hiding their faces, others conceal their identities with a fez cap or dark sunglasses.

Analyst observe that the areas and roads notorious for the detestable practice include the Lagos-Badagry Expressway being expanded from four to 10 lanes. The road has become easily accessible for defecation by YORUBA people, as hardly does one trek or drive up to 100 metres on the road without seeing Yoruba people stooping on the road median and defecating on the gutters or roadsides.

The fact that some portions of the road are bushy worsens the situation.

From Ijora/Iganmu Flyover near the National Theatre, Iganmu, through Orile to Mile Bus Stop, daily defecation by at least 50 Yoruba is a common sight. Piles of faeces are regularly seen on walkways, polluting air for road users.

When journalists interviewed some Yoruba people as regards open defecation, they claimed that there's nothing bad about open defecation, that it's part of their culture and tradition that was handed down to them from their forefathers, starting from AFONJA the coward.

Re: Henry Idahagbon Appointed As A Federal Commissioner by itsene: 4:29am On Jul 02, 2020
freshkpomo:
Idahagbon girl friend will be very happy right now, she go Don throw big party with Egor local government Council money...

I remember how she used cash from the council to fund EPM against Obaseki while she left some staffs unpaid for months, she finally got reported and was suspended for 2months after facing a panel.. But so many people did criticize Obaseki for suspending her, not knowing what transpired..

Obaseki is not a saint, but he still remain one of the best thing to happen to Edo.

Say no to old leaders.

God bless Nigeria.

Why all these lies, why?
Re: Henry Idahagbon Appointed As A Federal Commissioner by allthingsgood: 6:07am On Jul 02, 2020
freshkpomo:

I am been serious man, our politics is advancing by the day.. It all started with Oshiomole..

Oshiomole did some major exposure and now Obaseki is taking it further..

Together we can make Nigeria better.

Say no to old leader.

God bless Nigeria

Abeg open ya eyes and stop being naive. How did obaseki who has never been in pdp cross over and snatch the party ticket, no be God fatherism We don't like facing reality in Nigeria. Obaseki is worse than godfather's because he's not accountable to no one. He believes he can use and dump people at will.

1 Like

Re: Henry Idahagbon Appointed As A Federal Commissioner by Top1gun: 8:36am On Jul 02, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

I hated Igbos more than you but i realized that Igbos are fighting for all of us own good and i stopped hating.

I advice you carry out a better reaerch about Igbos and stop hating.

Meanwhile no where in the news did they mention lost jews or Igbos.
Are we talking about the same Ipob that Kanu directed to stone Kumuyi or is your brain damaged along with that of your entire household ?!
Kinzo0917:
what is this about tribes u asshole? Must u insult d igbos? I am from abj. What do u gain when u insult a whole tribe? Useless and foolish ape
there is room for you to commit suicide over my comment but I have a right to it.

1 Like

Re: Henry Idahagbon Appointed As A Federal Commissioner by freshkpomo(m): 9:09am On Jul 02, 2020
allthingsgood:

Abeg open ya eyes and stop being naive. How did obaseki who has never been in pdp cross over and snatch the party ticket, no be God fatherism We don't like facing reality in Nigeria. Obaseki is worse than godfather's because he's not accountable to no one. He believes he can use and dump people at will.

Go ask around how Idahagbon pikin when never reach 20yrs take get car gift worth millions and ask why Egor chairman was suspended.. I know the person who reported her to the governor in person.. The governor was not even aware, they later tried her and found her guilty..

If you have followed me well you will know I won't say what I don't know, I am not a politician and I don't like politicians either, but this movement started with Oshiomole and Obaseki is taking it further..

Say no to old leaders..

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Henry Idahagbon Appointed As A Federal Commissioner by freshkpomo(m): 9:10am On Jul 02, 2020
itsene:

Why all these lies, why?
Go ask around how Idahagbon pikin when never reach 20yrs take get car gift worth millions and ask why Egor chairman was suspended.. I know the person who reported her to the governor in person.. The governor was not even aware, they later tried her and found her guilty..

If you have followed me well you will know I won't say what I don't know, I am not a politician and I don't like politicians either, but this movement started with Oshiomole and Obaseki is taking it further..

Say no to old leaders..

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Henry Idahagbon Appointed As A Federal Commissioner by freshkpomo(m): 9:10am On Jul 02, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
the same Eghe ogbemudia has started licking slowpoke obaseki ass.
she started campaign when inec has not open the floor for campaign.
obaseki must be sanction for this unconstitutional act.

Say no to old leaders..

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Henry Idahagbon Appointed As A Federal Commissioner by freshkpomo(m): 9:11am On Jul 02, 2020
double77:

which part of edo state are u from? Obaseki best tin that edo state? I fear who no fear u.

Say no to old leaders..

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Henry Idahagbon Appointed As A Federal Commissioner by pcverses: 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
reaerch about Igbos and stop
https://pcverses.com/category/games/casual/
Re: Henry Idahagbon Appointed As A Federal Commissioner by allthingsgood: 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
freshkpomo:

Say no to old leaders..

God bless Nigeria.

You have said nothing. Zilt!

How did obaseki cross over to pdp and snatch the ticket overnight Pls answer undecided

1 Like

Re: Henry Idahagbon Appointed As A Federal Commissioner by freshkpomo(m): 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
allthingsgood:

You have said nothing. Zilt!

How did obaseki cross over to pdp and snatch the ticket overnight Pls answer undecided

Maybe he used money which I can't really tell... Cos like I said earlier he is not a saint and I don't say what I don't know..

But on a second hand he is the only one who can stand-up to POI, PDP may have banked on that as well.

Together we can make Nigeria better

Say no to old leaders.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Henry Idahagbon Appointed As A Federal Commissioner by allthingsgood: 6:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
freshkpomo:

Maybe he used money which I can't really tell... Cos like I said earlier he is not a saint and I don't say what I don't know..

But on a second hand he is the only one who can stand-up to POI, PDP may have banked on that as well.

Together we can make Nigeria better

Say no to old leaders.

God bless Nigeria

So in other words he's not any better than oshiomole. He bribes, steals public funds and also recruits godfather's to win elections. And yet u support him, claiming u want better Nigeria

Mind u oshiomole is not even in apc let alone contesting. When will the hypocrisy end??.
Re: Henry Idahagbon Appointed As A Federal Commissioner by freshkpomo(m): 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
allthingsgood:

So in other words he's not any better than oshiomole. He bribes, steals public funds and also recruits godfather's to win elections. And yet u support him, claiming u want better Nigeria

Mind u oshiomole is not even in apc let alone contesting. When will the hypocrisy end??.
A case of choosing a lesser evil, moreover I know Pastor too, he is the real hypocrite here.. AAC would have gotten my vote, but they don't seem serious, I even tried getting in touch with them...

One man cannot decide the fate of our state, Oshiomole became power drunk, the APC of now reminds me of PDP of then.. If these political parties become too powerful they start misbehaving...

Oshiomole tried doing what tinubu did in Lagos..
Ambode did well in Lagos, but he is not a party man - Tinubu.

Say no to old leaders.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Henry Idahagbon Appointed As A Federal Commissioner by Okoroawusa: 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
If you r patient n hardworking u will reap well in politics. Nnamani, Sullivan Chime n Ekweremadu come to mind
Re: Henry Idahagbon Appointed As A Federal Commissioner by allthingsgood: 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
freshkpomo:

A case of choosing a lesser evil, moreover I know Pastor too, he is the real hypocrite here.. AAC would have gotten my vote, but they don't seem serious, I even tried getting in touch with them...

One man cannot decide the fate of our state, Oshiomole became power drunk, the APC of now reminds me of PDP of then.. If these political parties become too powerful they start misbehaving...

Oshiomole tried doing what tinubu did in Lagos..
Ambode did well in Lagos, but he is not a party man - Tinubu.

Say no to old leaders.

God bless Nigeria.

Which lesser evil Obaseki is the devil incarnate
Re: Henry Idahagbon Appointed As A Federal Commissioner by freshkpomo(m): 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2020
allthingsgood:

Which lesser evil Obaseki is the devil incarnate

U win, I quit...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Ministers And Portfolios (Unofficial From Tribune Nigeria) / Senator Pius Ewherido is Dead / Looters Burying Stolen Funds In Forests, Burial Grounds – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.