Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,057 members, 7,956,949 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:37 PM

COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta (51037 Views)

Woman Slumps, Dies While Sharing Testimony In Lagos Church / Woman Slumps & Dies While Preparing Breakfast For Her Family In Port Harcourt / Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by SmartPolician: 6:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
People should understand that Covid-19 is no death sentence
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by SmartPolician: 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Really shows that the woman truly loved her husband. Rare breed.

Nope

It shows that the woman is uninformed because coronavirus is no death sentence
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by AreaFada2: 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2020
mamaafrik:
Government should please make blood pressure testing kit affordable and actively do mass sensitization.
Na hidden villain
The silent killer as it is called.

There should be an emergency declared on HBP and diabetes.
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by Eberex(m): 6:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
Hmm

Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
Olarewaju89:
You see... NCDC don kill person indirectly
So all dem ajimobi and kyari were eating rice and chicken till they died?
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by farem: 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
Olarewaju89:
You see... NCDC don kill person indirectly

So with your pictures, you want everyone to be on Ventilators regardless of the severity of the victims.
For your information, some (positive) patients at the centres are still asymptomatic but kept in isolation to prevent the spread to the close people. How I wish you could see the pictures of ajimobi, Kyari and even gov Ikpeazụ right now, you would delete this senseless rant immediately
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by stanliwise(m): 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Really shows that the woman truly loved her husband. Rare breed.
Abeg that was over the board even God didn’t advise us to love people like that. Love thy neighbor as thy self.
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by Olarewaju89: 6:31pm On Jul 01, 2020
hotdo9:

So all dem ajimobi and kyari were eating rice and chicken till they died?

No na. Those ones died are covik 1-9 birus. Rubbish undecided
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by freshinko: 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
NCDC should count her among the Corona virus deaths.
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by Simplyparis(f): 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
Nbote:
Dis is what panic and fear can cause. No b she get d virus but yet died before d infected person

Some morons especially on nairaland here are still doubting dat fact and saying there isn't covid 19 in d country...
no corona... take it or leave it
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
Why now? And now maybe the test is not authentic.
All these temperature thermometer they are carrying up and down though. Hm.
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by prodigiousman(m): 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
The news is already on nairaland, sad I personally know dis lady, fear of d disease or loosing her husband might have caused dis panic. Sad if u loss Ur wife dis way, d man is an advance man I pray he comes out of dis especially with dis sad news of his wife. died living behind her husband and her children to go through dis difficult time. May her soul rest in peace
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by prodigiousman(m): 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
bluefilm:
She didnt want to take any chances of the man infecting her at all.

Such a wise woman grin grin grin
don't spew thrash if u don't know anything, at least pay Ur tribute or stfu
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by Arewa1408: 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

Na by force to form americana? what's wrong with shuoh? or Habaa, Eeeyaa Fake people up and down.
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by babydioku(f): 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
the thing shock am
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by bluefilm: 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2020
prodigiousman:
[s]don't spew thrash if u don't know anything, at least pay Ur tribute or stfu[/s]

If I spew thrash, then I must have learnt it from your old man.

That bitch is the father of all thrash spewers which explains why everything you read seems like thrash spewing to you.

Nonsense. angry
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by BreconHills(m): 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
Nbote:
Dis is what panic and fear can cause. No b she get d virus but yet died before d infected person

Some morons especially on nairaland here are still doubting dat fact and saying there isn't covid 19 in d country...

Morons indeed. Nothing they see can change their mind. Weird form of machismo
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by abels(m): 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/woman-slumps-dies-as-husband-tests-positive-for-covid-19/
this is actually my street in ughelli in Delta state. .I know the man and his wife..hmmm
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by GuestLog: 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
Righteousness89:
She was probably an Hbp patient..

Deaths here! Deaths there!

No one knows the next hour..

In all you Do,soak yourself in the main deal.
please make this message long. This is unlike you. This generation needs the word.
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
Olarewaju89:

No na. Those ones died are covik 1-9 birus. Rubbish undecided
I only pity those innocent ones probably with diabetes or some serious disease around idiots like you who think this is a joke.
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by bluefilm: 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Lol. That's the dumbest sarcasm I've ever gotten from a living soul before but it's not surprising. That's what you get when ur mum swallows touts' dicks for a living grin . Hope she has told how how she had issues deciding who your father was out of her numerous customers? grin you shouldn't even be here. You should be on the journey to finding ur real father. That man you call dad is just a victim of a hoe's manipulations grin

By their words you shall know them.

These words I highlighted shows what most probably goes on in your highly unsettled subconscious mind 24/7.

Nigga, if you don't know who your real father really is, please do not think everyone else is as unfortunate in life as you.

Nonsense. angry
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by Laple0541(m): 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
Righteousness89:
She was probably an Hbp patient..

Deaths here! Deaths there!

No one knows the next hour..

In all you Do,soak yourself in the main deal.

The Main deal is no other but The Lamb of God, Jesus Christ

You never get sense yet! Mumu.
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
She has cause more arm to the family, covid 19 is not a death sentence. Educate people.
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by kadiri3(m): 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
Nbote:

is scam joor
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by prodigiousman(m): 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
bluefilm:

If I spew thrash, then I must have learnt it from your old man.

That bitch is the father of all thrash spewers which explains why everything you read seems like thrash spewing to you.

Nonsense. angry
jux keep shut, claiming Ur comments was just sarcasm, sarcasm? Someone just lost a wife, mum, aunt, sister, niece, cousin. May be when u lost someone precious to u everyone can make senseless comment and claim it's sarcasm

Calling my father names I grew up without a father because he died a longtime, I guess u dat have both mum and dad u couldn't learn how to respect others parents. learn from Ur mistake and stop defending Ur wrong actions(comment)
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by mrkings84(m): 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
My question now is, which section will her death be recorded in to?

Is it wise to count her amount corona deaths?
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by kadiri3(m): 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Shebi una talk say covid19, nah scam........ The scam is on you........ wink
why the didn't show us her death body?
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by 4four(m): 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
Corona virous is not death sentence
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by kadiri3(m): 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

I know someone in Lagos who had serious corona symptoms from last Friday but is now almost back to normal - less than 1 week
big liar
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by kadiri3(m): 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
prodigiousman:
The news is already on nairaland, sad I personally know dis lady, fear of d disease or loosing her husband might have caused dis panic. Sad if u loss Ur wife dis way, d man is an advance man I pray he comes out of dis especially with dis sad news of his wife. died living behind her husband and her children to go through dis difficult time. May her soul rest in peace
another ncdc agent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Boy's Hands Re-attached By Doctors After It Was Cut Off. Graphic Photos / 389 New COVID-19 Cases, 116 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 27 - (1422 Tested) / Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.