Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:29 AM

COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta (51034 Views)

Woman Slumps, Dies While Sharing Testimony In Lagos Church / Woman Slumps & Dies While Preparing Breakfast For Her Family In Port Harcourt / Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by kadiri3(m): 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2020
abels:
this is actually my street in ughelli in Delta state. .I know the man and his wife..hmmm
another ncdc agent
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by toyotamuscle: 7:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
tayebest:
Corona is still ravaging, it's unfortunate one can't deny that fact! sad
get out . idiot.
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by prodigiousman(m): 7:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
kadiri3:
another ncdc agent
very funny, u're entitled to Ur believe
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
poor lady died of shock... while many deluded people will now blame this on juju or what other gullible nonsense.
absolutely! correct.
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by israelmao(m): 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
The fear of Coronavirus in Nigeria is more than its presence.
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by Alennsar(f): 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
Righteousness89:
She was probably an Hbp patient..

Deaths here! Deaths there!

No one knows the next hour..

In all you Do,soak yourself in the main deal.

The Main deal is no other but The Lamb of God, Jesus Christ
The main deal is God almighty not Jesus who was birth by a woman, he was circumcised, he ate and drank and he even sleep just like every human kind. Stop being foolish and use your senses please
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
Righteousness89:

fairytales, Jesus doesn't exist never, existed grin
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
Alennsar:

The main deal is God almighty not Jesus who was birth by a woman, he was circumcised, he ate and drank and he even sleep just like every human kind. Stop being foolish and use your senses please
the man has no sense, he is adamantly gullible. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by spiceadole: 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
Women are foolisbly emotional and attached.

Will the man slump and die ,if she tested positive?

Now,that she has killed herself..Husband will recover and remarry.
Life goes on.
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by EzzyCarter: 8:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
bluefilm:

By their words you shall know them.

These words I highlighted shows what most probably goes on in your highly unsettled subconscious mind 24/7.

Nigga, if you don't know who your real father really is, please do not think everyone else is as unfortunate in life as you.

Nonsense. angry

Lmao. Say me well to momma bro. Hope she's retired now? I think it's high time she took a break grin
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by ITbomb(m): 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
And the husband might probably survive and test negative
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by typicalgamer(m): 8:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
SIRKAY98:
Never this kind post again if you dont hv picture of the deceased woman

I was in the ughelli through out today for a trip i no hear anything of any news of this sort

All these are fegazi
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by bluefilm: 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
prodigiousman:
[s] jux keep shut, claiming Ur comments was just sarcasm, sarcasm? Someone just lost a wife, mum, aunt, sister, niece, cousin. May be when u lost someone precious to u everyone can make senseless comment and claim it's sarcasmCalling my father names I grew up without a father because he died a longtime, I guess u dat have both mum and dad u couldn't learn how to respect others parents. learn from Ur mistake and stop defending Ur wrong actions(comment)[/s]

Look at this bitch.

So you want me to respect your parents but you don't want to respect my own opinion?

If I don't feel like sympathizing with people I don't even know, how the _fuck is that your problem?

Just toss off, man.
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by Philadelphia: 8:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
Who/ What killed the woman?
A.) The Government
B.) COVID-19
C.) The Husband
D.) None of the Above
E.) All of the Above.

Any answer you give is correct one way or the other.
It's just a matter of perpective.

If you know, you know.
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by Playermayweda(m): 8:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
the truth is that covid-19 is not a death sentence,But we should avoid it as u can't know how ur situation will turn out,but also i feel some deaths through natural means or accidents are just filed as Covid-19 deaths,as it's sounding as if anyone dies it's Covid-19
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by petra1(m): 8:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
Nbote:

Some morons especially on nairaland here are still doubting dat fact and saying there isn't covid 19 in d country...

How truthful is the test. Don't be suprise if you go to them you will test positive too.
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by obehifrank101: 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
kolafolabi:
Seriously FG needs to educate the citizens about COVID-19

There is publicity everywhere in different languages both on TV and social media, the fact is that our leaders has never been truthful to the masses so we hardly believe any information from them, that the same happening now with this covid-19 issue.
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by Saintinoo(m): 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
Nbote:
Dis is what panic and fear can cause. No b she get d virus but yet died before d infected person

Some morons especially on nairaland here are still doubting dat fact and saying there isn't covid 19 in d country...
People like you are the reason that woman died. Why should the media be causing unnecessary panic everywhere, imagine calling coronavirus "deadly virus" what do you expect people to think.

How many people have it killed in Nigeria.
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by offset67(m): 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
The fear of Corona is the beginning of wisdom
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by OdefaGirl(f): 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2020
Double wahala.... so sad. HBP and LBP are really silent killers.
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by truthhurts2: 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
You wan bake the corpse?
SIRKAY98:
Never this kind post again if you dont hv picture of the deceased woman
Or you wan resurrect?
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by SAMBARRY: 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
poor lady died of shock... while many deluded people will now blame this on juju or what other gullible nonsense.
does shock kill?

Rubbish and nonsense.the evil people sent arrows to her tongue
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by omooajisnooni: 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2020
Covid19 is no a death sentence now haba
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by Lexusgs430: 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2020
kadiri3:
why the didn't show us her death body?

You got a fascination with corpse........ tongue
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
SAMBARRY:
does shock kill?

Rubbish and nonsense.the evil people sent arrows to her tongue

ahahahahaha sista, you again?!?!?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by GodShowmemercy(f): 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Really shows that the woman truly loved her husband. Rare breed.
so i should die to prove my love for my husband. issorite
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by motayoayinde: 9:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
Righteousness89:

Do you actually take yourself seriously with all tha u post?
If that's the case then you must know that your posts can mislead many.
In truth Jesus was a man and prophet of the only one God that is. Heavens bear witness to this.
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by Makavelli25: 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
nawa o
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by abels(m): 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
kadiri3:
another ncdc agent
no no I can even send you the couples pictures..I know all their children. .I even attended thesame primary school with the first son. .
Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by CanadaOrBust: 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
kadiri3:
big liar

Built2last
Adeyeye09
EastGold
Frankyboy1
Yembet
Hofbrauhaus
abels
prodigiousman

Folks, just ignore him. Stop giving attention to a lunatic!

Guy, u really need to see a psychologist. See the screenshots of your posts below. All u ever post are “big liar”, “coro is a scam” and such.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta by yembet(f): 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
Nbote:
Dis is what panic and fear can cause. No b she get d virus but yet died before d infected person

There are people that are still, ignorant or pretending , the Corona virus is still a lie or a scam.
Please be informed, the virus is much around.
May the the departed rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Boy's Hands Re-attached By Doctors After It Was Cut Off. Graphic Photos / Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photos) / 389 New COVID-19 Cases, 116 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 27 - (1422 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.