Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Nebosh/ISO Online Training At Affordable Price - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nebosh/ISO Online Training At Affordable Price (555 Views)

Free Automation Training At Greenpeg Academy / Online Training Or Physical Class Training: Which Is Better? / Rise Above Your Contemporaries, Get Trained & Certified In The Nebosh IGC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nebosh/ISO Online Training At Affordable Price by Ever2green1: 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2020
Hello! Please I need suggestions on where I can run HSE Certification called Nebosh online live and also ISO 45001 online live class. I really need to run the programs and pass in one sitting in the best place at affordable price. Please help me with contacts.
Re: Nebosh/ISO Online Training At Affordable Price by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
Ever2green1:
Hello! Please I need suggestions on where I can run HSE Certification called Nebosh online live and also ISO 45001 online live class. I really need to run the programs and pass in one sitting in the best place at affordable price. Please help me with contacts.

Nebosh ain't cheap bro. Takes about 250k plus. And make sure you go to a maritime training institute mostly recognized by this oil n gas companies. Where do u stay?? I can help refer u to a maritime academy
Re: Nebosh/ISO Online Training At Affordable Price by Ever2green1: 8:46am On Jul 02, 2020
xscoffy:

Nebosh ain't cheap bro. Takes about 250k plus. And make sure you go to a maritime training institute mostly recognized by this oil n gas companies. Where do u stay?? I can help refer u to a maritime academy

I stay in PORT HARCOURT. Do they do online live class?
Re: Nebosh/ISO Online Training At Affordable Price by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 02, 2020
Ever2green1:

I stay in PORT HARCOURT. Do they do online live class?

Perfect.

Go to charkins maritime academy. Is at east west road pH. That's the best place to do it. Even pple from outside the country go there to run marine programs. It's recognised in d whole world.
Re: Nebosh/ISO Online Training At Affordable Price by Ever2green1: 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
xscoffy:

Perfect.

Go to charkins maritime academy. Is at east west road pH. That's the best place to do it. Even pple from outside the country go there to run marine programs. It's recognised in d whole world.
[quo[quote author=xscoffy post=91293335]

Wow. Ok thanks. But I would have preferred an online learning due to the nature of my work. Do they run online classes?
Re: Nebosh/ISO Online Training At Affordable Price by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ever2green1:
[quo

U have to go m check over there but create out time bro. I don't tink nebosh takes more than 2 days. I once did huet and hse there. That's the best place to run this course.
Re: Nebosh/ISO Online Training At Affordable Price by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ever2green1:
[quo

Okkk
Re: Nebosh/ISO Online Training At Affordable Price by Ever2green1: 8:21am On Jul 03, 2020
xscoffy:

U have to go m check over there but create out time bro. I don't tink nebosh takes more than 2 days. I once did huet and hse there. That's the best place to run this course.

Thanks alot. Your reply has been helpful. Actually the course is ten days for physical classes. And is morning to evening, that's why I need online classes
Re: Nebosh/ISO Online Training At Affordable Price by L4Lavender99: 8:53am On Jul 03, 2020
I did my NEBOSH IGC, HSE and ISO 45001 last year and I passed all. The center was very supportive and the price was affordable they even have installmental payment options. The center is called SAFEGUARD SAFETY CENTER. They've also started online learning due to the pandemic. I think you should search about them, like I said, they're very supportive and the learning environment is superb besides their tutorial team is made up of both indigenous and expatriate tutor's with wealth of experience in the field.
Re: Nebosh/ISO Online Training At Affordable Price by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 03, 2020
Ever2green1:

Thanks alot. Your reply has been helpful. Actually the course is ten days for physical classes. And is morning to evening, that's why I need online classes
.bros. Nebosh ain't a child's play nah. Lol. Just make out time n also negotiate with them if their is a way they can arrange it for u off ur work time ..

Anyway. Can discuss privately

Do

Would u mind messaging me on Whatsapp
Re: Nebosh/ISO Online Training At Affordable Price by Ever2green1: 11:17am On Jul 03, 2020
L4Lavender99:
I did my NEBOSH IGC, HSE and ISO 45001 last year and I passed all. The center was very supportive and the price was affordable they even have installmental payment options. The center is called SAFEGUARD SAFETY CENTER. They've also started online learning due to the pandemic. I think you should search about them, like I said, they're very supportive and the learning environment is superb besides their tutorial team is made up of both indigenous and expatriate tutor's with wealth of experience in the field.

Wow! Ok. Do you still have their contact? I really need this NEBOSH Certification but I can't take time off work, that's why I'm insisting on online learning. Can you help me to reach them? Maybe their customer care or website or something.
Re: Nebosh/ISO Online Training At Affordable Price by 0d0gwu1: 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
Nice one guys. Where can it be done in Lagos?

Which other certifications should I go for as an environmentalist?

I was thinking of adding PMP and HSE

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Make Money From Social Media In 2021 / Is Studying Mathematics Worth It ? / Here Are 3 Eve's You Should Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.