Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Maryjane, My Flower - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Maryjane, My Flower (268 Views)

The Flower Girl Episode / Flower Boy / Wilted Flower 18++ (2) (3) (4)

Maryjane, My Flower by Farastein(m): 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
MaryJane, my only Flower in this jungle of full of Weeds.
She would always lift my spirits High.
She always tells the truth, for she is that Blunt.
You would have to forgive her, cos that's just how she Rolls.
You wouldn't need to go to any bar or joint to have fun when with her; she's the best Joint herself.
Who would even need that much plenty folks around when MaryJane is your favorite Bud.
She Sparks Flames of light in my mind; Like the Buddha, she brings enlightenment.
Her kisses make the burden 'pon me mind Lighter. Nothing Matches her sweet smell.
No, she wouldn't mind if you kiss and tell, cos who could stay silent when they meet the love of their life.
Like Herbs, she's medicine for the body. Like proverbs, she's medicine for the mind and soul.
You can't keep her magic to yourself alone. She brings you new friends, and memories that are evergreen. And all she requires is that you Puff, Puff, Pass.
She's Dope as hell.
She's the muse to my music.
Like Peter Parker, I'm caught in her web. Walahi, I'm in love with MaryJane.
If I no marry Juana, Abeg who again I go wife for this life?
Even if there were 420 days in a year, I'd still wake up baked and sweet like a brownie, with kisses for my Mrs.
With her by my side, my fragile hearts stays agile, painting the beautiful pictures of words and worlds she brings to my mind.

Resurge Official Overview / PAULINA... A Life With A Difference Eps 15 &16 / PAULINA... A Life With A Difference Eps 21