Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

How TO Migrate From Blogger To Wordpress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How TO Migrate From Blogger To Wordpress (192 Views)

Move Your Blog From Blogger To Wordpress For You Without Any SEO Effect. / How Ogbongeblog Switched From Blogger To Wordpress -would You Love To Change? / Cost Of Migrating From Blogger To Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How TO Migrate From Blogger To Wordpress by techacademy(m): 6:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
Hey buddy have you been finding it difficult to move your Blogger blog to Wordpress? if yes then, you've just met the right blog post and the right plug (smile) that elaborate all you need to know without loosing any content or any of your organic traffic.

So in this article, I'm going to share a stair by stair tutor on how to safely move your blogger blog to Wordpress blog.

Trust me it's very simple and easy to the extent that it won't take too much of your time and you won't loose any of your traffic.

After going through this,, your blog will be move successfully without any risk in the next 10-20 minutes.

So Let's get started.

Why Should You Migrate From Blogger to WordPress?
Before starting this tutorial let me explain to you what are the drawbacks of using a Blogger blog and the benefits of having a self-hosted WordPress blog.

Problem 1: You don’t Own your Blogger Blog

If your blog is on Blogger platform then you need to understand that you are not the owner of your blog.

Yes, you heard right.

You are not the owner of your blog because it’s owned by Google and if you [2,345.. words]

Continue Reading: https://www.techacademy.com.ng/2020/06/how-i-migrate-from-blogger-to-wordpress.html

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Buy One: Name The Best Blogger Blog Template You Ever Used / How To Verify And Claim Your Website At Alexa.com For Free / Til Tok Popular Chinese App May Be Banned SOON IN USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.