Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Ibb To Jonathan : Stop The Killings Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb To Jonathan : Stop The Killings Now (4608 Views)

Achebe And Soyinka At Dodan Barracks In 1986 To Beg IBB To Spare Vatsa / I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To?-IBB To Buhari / Atiku To Jonathan: Stop Pretending On 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibb To Jonathan : Stop The Killings Now by mikuz(m): 11:39pm On Jan 31, 2011
IBB who was reating to the killing of ANNP governorship candidate in Borno state,Alhaji Modo Gubio and six others in Maidugiri,the state capital on Friday said the spate of killings in the country was worrisome.
READ MORE :
http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201101314444328
Re: Ibb To Jonathan : Stop The Killings Now by chamber2(m): 11:46am On Feb 01, 2011
I doubt if this man is ok. After training and equipping the Boko Haram sect,he is now pointing accusing fingers at GEJ.
Re: Ibb To Jonathan : Stop The Killings Now by Meldrick(m): 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2011
A murderer advising someone. The only person that can stop the killings is IBB. He understands the killing game.
Re: Ibb To Jonathan : Stop The Killings Now by icare1: 12:19pm On Feb 01, 2011
some people are amazing with selfish comment.

let me just say something to show him i hate him.
Re: Ibb To Jonathan : Stop The Killings Now by Saidsalla(m): 12:26pm On Feb 01, 2011
chamber2:

I doubt if this man is ok. After training and equipping the Boko Haram sect,he is now pointing accusing fingers at GEJ.
For every sensible person, u are the one thats not ok; u deviated the issue to somthin else. How can u do that to your country's security. Have u ever been in Maiduguri or Jos? I bliv NO. President is the chief security of the country. How could he left all the perpetrators and put his effort to his bloody ambition of ruling this country again? Is he giving us reasons to vote for him by such doing? If he cant stop the killings that means he failed in offering his duty as a president, SO LET HIM RESIGN NOW!
Re: Ibb To Jonathan : Stop The Killings Now by Ciromaa: 12:30pm On Feb 01, 2011
There is a saying that sys: if you hate person even if he catch lion you will said the lion is seek thats why ,so because IBB is killer he has no any good in him again ? if you hate IBB just said it directly that you hate him ,but remember somebody too will hate you in the future.
Re: Ibb To Jonathan : Stop The Killings Now by chamber2(m): 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2011
For every sensible person, u are the one thats not ok; u deviated the issue to somthin else. How can u do that to your country's security. Have u ever been in Maiduguri or Jos? I bliv NO. President is the chief security of the country. How could he left all the perpetrators and put his effort to his bloody ambition of ruling this country again?  Is he giving us reasons to vote for him by such doing? If he cant stop the killings that means he failed in offering his duty as a president, SO LET HIM RESIGN NOW!

I don't know if you think from your anus.The crisis in Jos,Maiduguri etc defies military strength.How many times were soldiers deployed to Jos to no avail.The problem in Jos and Maiduguri were caused by Northern oligarchies and only them can find solution to the lingering crisis in those areas. Not even state of emergency can solve the problem. Northern leaders (politicians,emirs,Imams etc) should stop the crises which they initiated and not blaming GEJ because he is d president.
Re: Ibb To Jonathan : Stop The Killings Now by Mobinga: 12:46pm On Feb 01, 2011
Who are these clods accusing IBB?
Re: Ibb To Jonathan : Stop The Killings Now by DeCleff(m): 1:13pm On Feb 01, 2011
@saidsal. I say to you ibb shut up and keep quiet. You muslims knows the trust behind the killings in the north and stop claiming ignorance of it. How could allah encourage the killing of non muslims because they are not muslims. This is anti christ! If there must a lasting solution then some parts of quran that inspires this killings like sura 058:055 must be removed from the quran. President Jonathan does not have the ability to stop it because the killings existed before his administration. Remember this same killings of non muslims led to the civil war in 1966. After for the murder of anpp governorship candidate, that is part of politice. D.M.X said we all live by the rules of the game we play. Even ibb knew what to do to his opponent if he was contesting, if he claims ignorance; what about his regime as the head of state?
Re: Ibb To Jonathan : Stop The Killings Now by Saidsalla(m): 1:19pm On Feb 01, 2011
chamber2:

I don't know if you think from your anus.The crisis in Jos,Maiduguri etc defies military strength.How many times were soldiers deployed to Jos to no avail.The problem in Jos and Maiduguri were caused by Northern oligarchies and only them can find solution to the lingering crisis in those areas. Not even state of emergency can solve the problem. Northern leaders (politicians,emirs,Imams etc) should stop the crises which they initiated and not blaming GEJ because he is d president.
hahaha how indecent u r! So president has power for some parts of his country and has no say on some. Do u mean he d president of Niger Delta. O.K. Let him stop MEND bcoz he and rest of chiefs pastors are those initiated their activities.
Re: Ibb To Jonathan : Stop The Killings Now by bisiaet: 1:20pm On Feb 01, 2011
I doubt if this man is ok. After training and equipping the Boko Haram sect,he is now pointing accusing fingers at GEJ[/quo

IBB must be mad, he must be very, very, and veeeeerrrrrryyyyyy mad!
Look at who is advising someone. I had said it before that this man called IBB is suffering from a serious nemesis disease that is why he talk and think like an automated pendulum.
Rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ibb To Jonathan : Stop The Killings Now by category(m): 1:22pm On Feb 01, 2011
Meldrick:

A murderer advising someone. The only person that can stop the killings is IBB. He understands the killing game.
Gbam! Spot on,
Re: Ibb To Jonathan : Stop The Killings Now by bisiaet: 1:22pm On Feb 01, 2011

IBB must be mad, he must be very, very, and veeeeerrrrrryyyyyy mad![/b]
Look at who is advising someone. I had said it before that this man called IBB is suffering from a serious nemesis disease that is why he talk and think like an automated pendulum.
Rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![quote][/quote]
Re: Ibb To Jonathan : Stop The Killings Now by Chuks84(m): 1:25pm On Feb 01, 2011
Sometimes I marvel at the level of stupidity displayed on NL. I'm not a fan of IBB, but he's right, I don't understand how some people allow their dislike of one person cloud their jugdement. Please think objectively! And for the dunce claiming that IBB equipped Boko Haram, think before you write and stop making groundless accusations you can't defend.
Re: Ibb To Jonathan : Stop The Killings Now by juman(m): 1:30pm On Feb 01, 2011
Stop The Killings Now Mr. President!!!
Re: Ibb To Jonathan : Stop The Killings Now by chamber2(m): 1:33pm On Feb 01, 2011
Sometimes I marvel at the level of stupidity displayed on NL. I'm not a fan of IBB, but he's right, I don't understand how some people allow their dislike of one person cloud their jugdement. Please think objectively! And for the dunce claiming that IBB equipped Boko Haram, think before you write and stop making groundless accusations you can't defend.

Oh!its the end of the month,you must be menstruating now.
Re: Ibb To Jonathan : Stop The Killings Now by bigdoo: 1:34pm On Feb 01, 2011
IBB is the most criminal-mined ruler Nigeria ever had.  He could not stop the killings during his wreckless rule of Nigeria, instead he masterminded the killings. It is very easy for people to make criticisms especially when they have ulterior motives.
Re: Ibb To Jonathan : Stop The Killings Now by chamber2(m): 1:36pm On Feb 01, 2011
IBB is the most criminal-mined ruler Nigeria ever had. He could not stop the killings during his wreckless rule of Nigeria, instead he masterminded the killings. It is very easy for people to make criticisms especially when they have ulterior motives.

Gbam
Re: Ibb To Jonathan : Stop The Killings Now by Chuks84(m): 1:42pm On Feb 01, 2011
chamber2:

Oh!its the end of the month,you must be menstruating now.

I guess that was supposed to be funny huh?
Re: Ibb To Jonathan : Stop The Killings Now by chuqudy(m): 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2011
Ibb is funny.
Re: Ibb To Jonathan : Stop The Killings Now by johnjoel(m): 1:47pm On Feb 01, 2011
YES ibb said all glj is the presido.so he how to do simething,f********ckin fake him is he
Re: Ibb To Jonathan : Stop The Killings Now by opabukun(m): 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2011
truth must be told. jeg, as d cso of the country, has a lot at stake rather dan clamouring for selfish ambition of ruling this country!
Re: Ibb To Jonathan : Stop The Killings Now by babaowo: 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2011
who are the killer sef can anyone give genue evidence
Re: Ibb To Jonathan : Stop The Killings Now by marocguy(m): 1:55pm On Feb 01, 2011
Cont IBB say wot is right 4 gudness sake again? Nigerians and the way they react to issues. Someone shud also react to Obj complaining about ogun primaries since we all know he,s d inventnr of jungle politics in Nigeria,but suddenly nw complaining of jungle politics and primaries
Re: Ibb To Jonathan : Stop The Killings Now by Ojewande(m): 2:12pm On Feb 01, 2011
Saidsalla:

in Maiduguri or Jos? I bliv NO.If he cant stop the killings that means he failed in offering his duty as a president, SO LET HIM RESIGN NOW!
resignin is not the solution to this social problem, who knows what the next person will do when he get there? Nigerian leader lets b objective and future minded.
Re: Ibb To Jonathan : Stop The Killings Now by 1025: 2:27pm On Feb 01, 2011

@chambers2,
if u are not an under aged person, for saying this alone, i will authoritatively say that u belong to the zoo. i am from imo state and as such u will know that i am not a northerner.
the no 1 responsibility of a leader is to protect the ppl he is leading. with the ways ppl are dying in jos, borno, maidugiri, with the ways bombs are been planted and exploding across the country, with the ways niger delta militants are destroying things and with the crises even in his home state (bayelsa) with the kidnapping madness in the east, is jonathan living up to the oath of office which he took to protect us? the truth here is no. if the situation in any part of the country has defiled the powers of the president, what do we do? seat and watch our fellow country men die like wild animals? in anyother part of the world, the best and only otion left for jonathan will be to stop the killings or resign.
by the way, why is the oath these rullers take not killing them? why won't our constitution make room for the use of okija shrine and other powerful dieties in swearing in these criminals who claim to be leaders?
Re: Ibb To Jonathan : Stop The Killings Now by kufreabasi(m): 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2011
mikuz:

IBB who was reating to the killing of ANNP governorship candidate in Borno state,Alhaji Modo Gubio and six others in Maidugiri,the state capital on Friday said the spate of killings in the country was worrisome.
READ MORE :
http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201101314444328

Jobless IBB, the 1st supreme nigerian killer is IBB. Now he's appointing an accusing finger on GEJ
Re: Ibb To Jonathan : Stop The Killings Now by anonimi: 2:37pm On Feb 01, 2011
Chase the Hooligans-in-Power (HiPs) out and vote in better candidates.

Remember to RSVP -

Register;
Select and sponsor(your candidates);
Vote;
Protect your votes;

Let this be our motto for this election period.
Copy and text the motto to as many as possible on your GSM (and/or email) and several times during the voter registration period.
One Man, One Vote!!!
Re: Ibb To Jonathan : Stop The Killings Now by Fhemmmy: 2:37pm On Feb 01, 2011
6 Politicians are dead . . . . . . . .Thousands have died in Jos and other states due to lack of security.
More thousands died yearly on the roads of Nigeria cos the roads are bad . . . . . .so would stop those killings?
Re: Ibb To Jonathan : Stop The Killings Now by chamber2(m): 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2011

if u are not an under aged person, for saying this alone, i will authoritatively say that u belong to the zoo. i am from imo state and as such u will know that i am not a northerner.
the no 1 responsibility of a leader is to protect the ppl he is leading. with the ways ppl are dying in jos, borno, maidugiri, with the ways bombs are been planted and exploding across the country, with the ways niger delta militants are destroying things and with the crises even in his home state (bayelsa) with the kidnapping madness in the east, is jonathan living up to the oath of office which he took to protect us? the truth here is no. if the situation in any part of the country has defiled the powers of the president, what do we do? seat and watch our fellow country men die like wild animals? in anyother part of the world, the best and only otion left for jonathan will be to stop the killings or resign.
by the way, why is the oath these rullers take not killing them? why won't our constitution make room for the use of okija shrine and other powerful dieties in swearing in these criminals who claim to be leaders?

You said u r 4rm imo state,if not that i am not at home now i would v come to ur house and flog the hell out of you for being rude to ur older brother.

Inasmuch as i recognise  the position and powers of the president as the commander-in-chief and the sacred nature of human life,I don't think it is wise to blame the president for all our misfortunes as a nation.For crying out loud we should stop causing problems for ourselves on the believe that the president will always be there for us.The problem in Jos,Maidugiri etc are human created problems.The bombings are politically motivated just to create the impression that there are security lapses in the country.Lets not be naive,after the elections u will see the true nature of Nigeria.Do not judge during this election period.GEJ knows what he is doing,he doesn't want to step on toes.But after the elections,we go know who be who .Just watch and see.
Re: Ibb To Jonathan : Stop The Killings Now by donugapi(m): 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2011
Ciromaa:

There is a saying that sys: if you hate person even if he catch lion you will said the lion is seek thats why ,so because IBB is killer he has no any good in him again ? if you hate IBB just said it directly that you hate him ,but remember somebody too will hate you in the future.

omo dis guy you dey shell oh!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ibb To Jonathan : Stop The Killings Now by 1025: 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2011
You said u r 4rm imo state,if not that i am not at home now i would v come to your house and flog the hell out of you for being rude to your older brother.

Inasmuch as i recognise  the position and powers of the president as the commander-in-chief and the sacred nature of human life,I don't think it is wise to blame the president for all our misfortunes as a nation.For crying out loud we should stop causing problems for ourselves on the believe that the president will always be there for us.The problem in Jos,Maidugiri etc are human created problems.The bombings are politically motivated just to create the impression that there are security lapses in the country.Lets not be naive,after the elections u will see the true nature of Nigeria.Do not judge during this election period.GEJ knows what he is doing,he doesn't want to step on toes.But after the elections,we go know who be who .Just watch and see.

@chamber2,
don't u think u will do better as comedian?  FROM THE DAYS OF JOHN THE BAPTIST, THE KINGDOM OF GOD SUFFERETH VIOLENCE, AND IT IS ONLY THE VIOLENT THAT TAKETH IT BY FORCE.
it is called, ACCEPTANCE OF RESPONSIBILITIES. this is what nigerian leaders lack. jonathan swore an oath to pretect us(nigerians) and our properties that day he took over as the president of nigeria.
if the oath was done via okija shrine or anyother powerful juju in bayelsa, by now, u know the rest of the story.
the man in question has failed.
be reminded that anything can happen between now and april and u and jonathan will tell God that u were waiting to win elections before acting.
do not forget, sabourtage and ur ability to handle situations like these are part of the leadership qualities expected of a president?
can u mention any part of this country that is safe for us? the whole country is in a mess and jega and jonathan are fraudulently collecting our funds in the name of elections. were u not disappointed on the day u went for registeration with what those guys are using in the name of computer and printer? if u have registered, did u get the same photocopied material called voters'card? N87b plus the abt to release N6.6b.
oga, i will be 39 by may and i have seen many regimes come and go in nigeria, all jonathan is doing has in no way appear to have a different fomular. he is no different from the other criminals i have seen.
outside nigeria, when u use a computer network to do anything, it will reflect all over but our voters'registeration machines can allow u register in gbombe and nasarawa at the same time. the jega of a thief is saying u will only vote where u register, na wayoooooooooooooooo. if the voter's registeration is computerised, all they need to do is register whereever and vote where ever because it is computer. u will be caught if u do yeghe yeghe.
if u are jega, will u collect all these billions and still fail the man that mde u a billionaire? nwanne, jonathan and his gang members will see nigerians in the street and it will be too late for him. just go and mark my word somewhere. it is really unfortunate that jonathan is been made the escape goat here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! / Oh My God! Agbaje Is Leading!!! Upon All My Boasting / Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.