Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,801 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! (4603 Views)

jos,kano,owerri bombing is APC buhari,atiku etc violated international law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2012
this is a message to all christians living in troubled states of the north!
"if you fold your arms and allow yourselves to be bombed to death, you will go straight to HELL for comiting SUICIDE!"

4 Likes

Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by naijaking1: 11:32pm On Jun 19, 2012
torkaka: this is a message to all christians living in troubled states of the north!
"if you fold your arms and allow yourselves to be bombed to death, you will go straight to HELL for comiting SUICIDE!"

Amen!

1 Like

Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by fumisko(f): 11:36pm On Jun 19, 2012
sounds good but its easier said than done.but its what is right. the need to be shut down big time but its no cheap talk
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 20, 2012
fumisko: sounds good but its easier said than done.but its what is right. the need to be shut down big time but its no cheap talk
after 9-11, the american govt started carrying out racial profiling and made certain muslim heads of state feel the heat.
here in nigeria boko haram has succeded in making sunday their official attack day on churches and so far the authorities have shied away from bringing on the heat!
this is WAR! and they're plenty bible war stories!
any man who allows himself to be killed and turns his wife to a widow and children orphans all because some lunatic has virgin fantasies is a FOOL!

6 Likes

Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:56am On Jun 20, 2012
torkaka:
after 9-11, the american govt started carrying out racial profiling and made certain muslim heads of state feel the heat.
here in nigeria boko haram has succeded in making sunday their official attack day on churches and so far the authorities have shied away from bringing on the heat!
this is WAR! and they're plenty bible war stories!
any man who allows himself to be killed and turns his wife to a widow and children orphans all because some lunatic has virgin fantasies is a FOOL!

^^^There's only so much a compromised police/security force can achieve in this situation. If Nigeria was fighting an external aggression or if (as in the case with the USA after 9/11) the enemy could be easily identified and isolated without having to worry that close to half its population could be potential bokite sympathizers (with a number of them in positions -or in control of positions- of national significance), then we might begin to see some appreciable progress in this battle.

Right now our problem is akin to someone having an invasive/terminal cancer ravaging his body, and the only way to kill it would be to kill its host......the enemy lies within!
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 20, 2012
^^ then its agreed that we have a compromised security system and it will be SUICIDAL to rely on them.
i on the other hand would liken the situation to someone who has HIv,you need to boost your white blood cells to manage the virus! there should be a balance. no group should be made or allowed to believe they have monopoly over vioilence!

2 Likes

Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by kabba7(m): 7:32am On Jun 20, 2012
Seem to me the government itself is involved in this killings I say this because am more than sure the Nigerian security system can do far more than what is being done there probably an official no go area placed on their path maybe to pave way to archive some agenda yet unknown.
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by namfav(m): 7:41am On Jun 20, 2012
i find nairaland interesting, we have soo many people who talk, you are asking christians in kaduna, jos, yobe etc. to fight, who do they fight against?
do you want christians in kaduna, jos, yobe etc. to wake up and maim every muslim they see? so that will stop the violence by maiming innocent people,
comparing it to america is stupid because america had identities and the intelligence details, you have nothing, the only thing you are calling for is jungle justice
which will put christians in more danger but if you think it's good, who am i to argue with you cheesy

torkaka: this is a message to all christians living in troubled states of the north!

1 Like

Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 20, 2012
@namfav
you are looking for who to fight against? dude, boko haramist are not ghost! they live amongst their muslim brethren who shield them(they are all conspirators)
have you ever wondered why when ever ISREAL is attacked they don't go about looking for terrorists with a face but attack their neighbours pound for pound?

3 Likes

Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by namfav(m): 7:57am On Jun 20, 2012
israel are internationally known as child killers, if you are looking to use israeli tactics than you have got not a single idea, this is not a gaza-hamas situation you are inciting, or america al qaeda situation
you want christians to attack innocent muslims to settle scores, and you are not even thinking of implications if that happens, jos should give you an example
christians their have been killing muslims lowkey but when muslims retaliated it became national news, muslims in the north will not sit around and get punished for things they did not commit,
go and ask gej he knows who is behind the attacks, attack him

torkaka: @namfav
you are looking for who to fight against? dude, boko haramist are not ghost! they live amongst their muslim brethren who shield them(they are all conspirators)
have you ever wondered why when ever ISREAL is attacked they don't go about looking for terrorists with a face but attack their neighbours pound for pound?

1 Like

Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 20, 2012
@namfav
its funny how u and your lot tactically defend bokoharam yet want a cover from christian attacks.
the situation in nigeria is by all means similar to that of ISREAL! you talk of women and children being killed- i sincerely hope you preach that sermon to bokoharam!

2 Likes

Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by namfav(m): 8:17am On Jun 20, 2012
i am not defending anyone, those are your words, not mine
i am not a spokesperson for any individuals either, i can not stop anyone, gej had the opportunity he failed, i am not interesting in talking either,
i am tired, israel is different, hamas is not a terrorist organisation, they are voted in power, israel is occupying someones land, realistically palestine has the right to defend itself, in nigeria the people fighting are not fighting for anyone but themselves, they do not fight for muslims or for nigerians, it is political, as muslims we do not gain anything from the violence, neither do people like buhari, the only people who gain are those in power, gej etc. state sponsored terrorism is real, gej and those close to him are funding these attacks on churches, take your grievances to him

torkaka: @namfav
its funny how u and your lot tactically defend bokoharam yet want a cover from christian attacks.
the situation in nigeria is by all means similar to that of ISREAL! you talk of women and children being killed- i sincerely hope you preach that sermon to bokoharam!

2 Likes

Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by SkyBlue1: 8:31am On Jun 20, 2012
kabba7: Seem to me the government itself is involved in this killings I say this because am more than sure the Nigerian security system can do far more than what is being done there probably an official no go area placed on their path maybe to pave way to archive some agenda yet unknown.

That is why I strongly support the recent invite by the house. Let Jonathan and his security chiefs go and tell Nigerians what the hell they have been doing. I mean, is there even a plan or security strategy to deal with the issue?? Perhaps this tension between the legislative and executive can awaken them to their jobs, instead of what had been continued complicity.
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 20, 2012
namfav
isreal took over someones land as the hausa/fulani want to take over jos and kaduna from the real owners!
i heard that line of "as a true muslim blah blah blah peace" and at a point even believed it. but now i know better! for you lot,to kill an infidel is virgin and heaven guaranteed!
NORTHERN ISLAM IS NIGERIA'S BIGGEST PROBLEM and christians should defend themselves appropriately!

1 Like

Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by namfav(m): 8:41am On Jun 20, 2012
again you are wrong, nigeria belongs to all nigerians, palestine does not belong to israelis, it is different things, try and be smart, you have shown yourself to be a very ignorant person who is maybe trying to be deliberately dumb
go ahead and defend yourself, i for one am not against anyone defending themselves, if someone comes to your church and tries to burn it, you have to defend your church with all means necessary
but if you send your gangs to our mosques, if your people maim every muslims, don't feel aggrieved if the same happens to you

torkaka: namfav
isreal took over someones land as the hausa/fulani want to take over jos and kaduna from the real owners!
i heard that line of "as a true muslim blah blah blah peace" and at a point even believed it. but now i know better! for you lot,to kill an infidel is virgin and heaven guaranteed!
NORTHERN ISLAM IS NIGERIA'S BIGGEST PROBLEM and christians should defend themselves appropriately!
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by nikkyshyne(f): 8:45am On Jun 20, 2012
Laugh wan kill me die. But what really is the way forward? Eye for an Eye?
I'd suggest xtians leave the area, it isn't a matter of being defeated. Or they should just do a quiet fellowship at home or sometin.
When religious war break out in the North, it is bound to spread. I pray for an end to this brutality soon. AMEN.
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 20, 2012
namfav
nigeria is a group of different nations bundled into one and cemented by OIL!
check the tolerence level of your religion, a muslim can walk into a church during sunday service and no one will blink an eye, the same can't be said about muslims during friday prayers who can't tolerate an infidel in their midst!
the time is ripe for the fight to be taken to the other side!

1 Like

Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 20, 2012
So Isreal own Palestine ? shocked grin
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 20, 2012
~Bluetooth:

So Isreal own Palestine ? shocked grin
and who said that?
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by namfav(m): 9:21am On Jun 20, 2012
the constitution of nigeria is clear as to where the citizens can live and inhabit, if i buy land or find free land behind your house i will take it, nothing you can do
palestine is sovereign, it is like ghana building settlements for ghanians in nigeria, it is against the law, but i can build my settlement anywhere, because the constitution protects me,
why would a muslim walk into a church on a sunday, why would a christian walk on a mosque on a friday? for what purpose, it does not happen, during violence a lot of christians go and hide in the mosques, in rwanda genocide remember a mosque opened its doors to many people fleeing violence, saving thousands of peoples lives, a mosque is not a place exclusively for muslims, christians can step in if they want
i think you are generalizing on muslims as usual, but if you want to fight back, find the names of your enemies, if you are going to attack every muslim, muslims will defend themselves from your so called fight back which has no strategy

nigeria is a group of different nations bundled into one and cemented by OIL!
check the tolerence level of your religion, a muslim can walk into a church during sunday service and no one will blink an eye, the same can't be said about muslims during friday prayers who can't tolerate an infidel in their midst!
the time is ripe for the fight to be taken to the other side!
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 20, 2012
namfav
nobody is stopping anyone from owning property in any part of nigeria, if you come to my house and i give you my guest house it doesn't meam you will wake up one day and decide to take over my house!
a muslim can tear the bible and hell will not come down, i can't say same for your peaceful religion afterall a cartoon drawn in a foreign land means the death sentence of christian nigerians.
namfav,kaduna is just the beginning. very soon the heat will be turned up! the goat is now been pressed to the wall!
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by namfav(m): 9:46am On Jun 20, 2012
surely you are not comparing a country to a guesthouse?
a muslim will not tear the bible, because we consider it a holy book, neither we a muslim insult jesus, because we consider him a messenger,
why should you insult us? what do you achieve? sure kaduna is the beginning to you, but anyone with half a brain knows this is just a small fish in a big pan,
you have not seen anything yet, the heights that politicians such as gej will go, if you are going to support attacks on innocent muslims, you have not seen anything yet,
luckily i am more relaxed

nobody is stopping anyone from owning property in any part of nigeria, if you come to my house and i give you my guest house it doesn't meam you will wake up one day and decide to take over my house!
a muslim can tear the bible and hell will not come down, i can't say same for your peaceful religion afterall a cartoon drawn in a foreign land means the death sentence of christian nigerians.
namfav,kaduna is just the beginning. very soon the heat will be turned up! the goat is now been pressed to the wall!
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 20, 2012
namfav
you sound threatening because you lot have come to believe you own and determine everything in nigeria.
i don't blame you,for too long you have carried out these killings unchallenged!
with your responses here it is clear to a discerning mind what you and your lot(bokoharam) are truly after; THE PRESIDENCY!
bokoharam is simply a tool to guarantee a northern muslim presidency in the quickest time possible! thats why you keep mentioning gej!

2 Likes

Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by Arosa(m): 10:10am On Jun 20, 2012
i want to recommend that all the churches in the trouble areas in the north should take charge of their own security since the Nigerian security forces are useless. with that in place, cars driven by strangers should not be allowed to park or come close to the church buildings. they should also watch out for okada drivers. angry

Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 20, 2012
@namfav

Tawriya: New Islamic Doctrine Permits 'Creative Lying'"
29 February 2012 23:25

Tawriya: New Islamic Doctrine Permits 'Creative Lying'

by Raymond Ibrahim

Perhaps you have heard of taqiyya, the Muslim doctrine that allows lying in certain circumstances, primarily when Muslim minorities live under infidel authority. Now meet tawriya, a doctrine that allows lying in virtually all circumstances—including to fellow Muslims and by swearing to Allah—provided the liar is creative enough to articulate his deceit in a way that is true to him. (Though tawriya is technically not "new"—as shall be seen, it has been part of Islamic law and tradition for centuries—it is certainly new to most non-Muslims, hence the need for this exposition and the word "new" in the title.)

The authoritative Hans Wehr Arabic-English Dictionary defines tawriya as, "hiding, concealment; dissemblance, dissimulation, hypocrisy; equivocation, ambiguity, double-entendre, allusion." Conjugates of the trilateral root of the word, w-r-y, appear in the Quran in the context of hiding or concealing something (e.g., 5:31, 7:26).

As a doctrine, "double-entendre" best describes tawriya's function. According to past and present Muslim scholars (several documented below), tawriya is when a speaker says something that means one thing to the listener, though the speaker means something else, and his words technically support this alternate meaning.

For example, if someone declares "I don't have a penny in my pocket," most listeners will assume the speaker has no money on him—though he might have dollar bills, just literally no pennies. Likewise, say a friend asks you, "Do you know where Mike is?" You do, but prefer not to divulge. So you say "No, I don't know"—but you keep in mind another Mike, whose whereabouts you really do not know.

All these are legitimate according to Sharia law and do not constitute "lying," which is otherwise forbidden in Islam, except in three cases: lying in war, lying to one's spouse, and lying in order to reconcile people. For these, Sharia permits Muslims to lie freely, without the strictures of tawriya, that is, without the need for creativity.

As for all other instances, in the words of Sheikh Muhammad Salih al-Munajid (based on scholarly consensus): "Tawriya is permissible under two conditions: 1) that the words used fit the hidden meaning; 2) that it does not lead to an injustice" ("injustice" as defined by Sharia, of course, not Western standards). Otherwise, it is permissible even for a Muslim to swear when lying through tawriya. Munajid, for example, cites a man who swears to Allah that he can only sleep under a roof (saqf); when the man is caught sleeping atop a roof, he exonerates himself by saying "by roof, I meant the open sky." This is legitimate. "After all," Munajid adds, "Quran 21:32 refers to the sky as a roof [saqf]."

Here is a recent example of tawriya in action: Because it is a "great sin" for Muslims to acknowledge Christmas, this sheikh counsels Muslims to tell Christians, "I wish you the best," whereby the latter might "understand it to mean you're wishing them best in terms of their [Christmas] celebration." But—here the wily sheikh giggles as he explains—"by saying I wish you the best, you mean in your heart I wish you become a Muslim."

As with most Muslim practices, tawriya is traced to Islam's prophet. After insisting Muslims "need" tawriya because it "saves them from lying," and thus sinning, Sheikh Uthman al-Khamis adds that Muhammad often used it. Indeed, Muhammad is recorded saying "Allah has commanded me to equivocate among the people inasmuch as he has commanded me to establish [religious] obligations"; and "I have been sent with obfuscation"; and "whoever lives his life in dissimulation dies a martyr" (Sami Mukaram, Al Taqiyya Fi Al Islam, London: Mu'assisat al-Turath al-Druzi, 2004, p. 30).

More specifically, in a canonical hadith, Muhammad said: "If any of you ever pass gas or soil yourselves during prayers [breaking wudu], hold your nose and leave" (Sunan Abu Dawud): Holding one's nose and leaving implies smelling something offensive—which is true—though people will think it was someone else who committed the offense.

Following their prophet's example, many leading Muslim figures have used tawriya, such as Imam Ahmed bin Hanbal, founder of one of Islam's four schools of law, practiced in Saudi Arabia. Once when he was conducting class, someone came knocking, asking for one of his students. Imam Ahmed answered, "He's not here, what would he be doing here?"—all the time pointing at his hand, as if to say "he's not in my hand." The caller, who could not see Ahmed, assumed the student was simply not there.

Also, Sufyan al-Thawri, another important Muslim thinker, was once brought to Caliph Mahdi who refused to let him leave, until Thawri swore to return. As he was going out, Thawri left his sandals by the door. After a while, he returned, took his sandals and left for good. When the caliph asked about him, he was told that, yes, Thawri had sworn to come back—and, indeed, he had come back: only to take his sandals and leave.

Lest it seem tawriya is limited to a few colorful anecdotes more befitting the Arabian Nights than the religious law (Sharia) of a billion people, here are some more modern Muslim authorities—Sheikh Muhammad Hassan, the famous cleric who says Islam forbids Muslims from smiling to infidels, except when advantageous, and Dr. Abdullah Shakir—justifying it. They both give the example of someone knocking on your door, you do not wish to see them, so a relative answers the door saying, "He's not here," and by "here" they mean the immediate room, which is true, since you will be hiding in another room.

Likewise, on the popular Islam Web, where Muslims submit questions and Islamic authorities respond with a fatwa, a girl poses her moral dilemma: her father has explicitly told her that, whenever the phone rings, she is to answer saying "he's not here." The fatwa solves her problem: she is free to lie, but when she says "he's not here," she must mean he is not in the same room, or not directly in front of her.

Of course, while all the sheikhs give examples that are innocuous and amount to "white" lies, tawriya can clearly be used to commit terrible, "black" lies, especially where the adversarial non-Muslim infidel is concerned. As Sheikh al-Munajid puts it: "Tawriya is permissible if it is necessary or serves a Sharia interest." Consider the countless "Sharia interests" that run directly counter to Western civilization and law, from empowering Islam to subjugating infidels. To realize these, Muslims, through tawriya, are given a blank check to lie—a check that surely comes in handy: not just in trivial occasions, like avoiding unwanted callers, but momentous ones, such as at high-level diplomatic meetings where major treaties are forged.
http://www.meforum.org/3181/tawriya-creative-lying-islam

So what i believe you are doing is Tawriya, notice the bolded, to exonerate all muslims from the attrocities yet Boko haram who have vowed to make sure all become muslim or DIE. so no one is fooling anyone. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by freegaza(m): 10:24am On Jun 20, 2012
Remove Borno from your topic,we don't have christians here.We are already an islamic republic
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 20, 2012
hisblud: @namfav

So what i believe you are doing is Tawriya, notice the bolded, to exonerate all muslims from the attrocities yet Boko haram who have vowed to make sure all become muslim or DIE. so no one is fooling anyone. shocked shocked shocked

we cannot be fooled anymore, since the very first bombing by bokoharam uptill now, i don't remember hearing or reading that an iman in a mosque told his congregation not to harm christians!
every northern muslim is a potential bokoharam sponsor! don't be fooled by the wily ones who come to you claiming "not all muslims are in support of bokoharam" and islam is for peace! christians are and will remain infidels to all and every northern muslim! as a christian you will never compromise going into covenant with satan vice versa a muslim will never have anything to do with an infidel!
whenever a church is bombed on sunday, northern muslim famiies silently say prayers for the souls of the suicide bombers! FACT!!

1 Like

Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 20, 2012
freegaza: Remove Borno from your topic,we don't have christians here.We are already an islamic republic
dem the force una stay?
go ahead and declare and see if anyone will blink an eye!
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 20, 2012
and for those christians still in doubt as to what the averge muslim feels about you,then here is what muhammed al-arifi an islamic cleris has to say;

"there is no doubt that a person whom allah enables to sacrifice his soul and to fight for the sake of allah has been graced with great honor. the prophet muhammed said the dust of battle for the sake of allah and the smoke of hell will never meet in a man's nose"

IT IS AN HONOR TO KILL A CHRISTIAN & JEW!
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by namfav(m): 11:52am On Jun 20, 2012
sorry man, that is irrelevant and misleading, tuqyah is not in are fiqh, have never been taught of something like that, maybe some people do that without the knowledge?
it could just be a human instinct
don't forget that peter denied any knowledge of jesus, that is similar to the concept of tuqyah which some sects may refer to

hisblud: @namfav

Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 20, 2012
namfav: sorry man, that is irrelevant and misleading, tuqyah is not in are fiqh, have never been taught of something like that, maybe some people do that without the knowledge?
it could just be a human instinct
don't forget that peter denied any knowledge of jesus, that is similar to the concept of tuqyah which some sects may refer to

what a lame defence!

1 Like

Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by namfav(m): 11:57am On Jun 20, 2012
if you are paranoid their is no way i can help you,
you need professional help before something happens to you, you are accusing me, insulting muslims without prior knowledge,
you don't sound like someone who has a idea of the real world, you seem easily offended even by things that have little basis, if you think muslims are gaining from these bombings you are mistaken,
if a politician from the north spreads these attacks how will he gain power? remember gej can sponsor these attacks to put fear in you voting someone from the north, the same tactics they used against rauf aregbsola by accusing him of being a extremist,
you are free to believe what you want but at least, try and use your brain doing so

you sound threatening because you lot have come to believe you own and determine everything in nigeria.
i don't blame you,for too long you have carried out these killings unchallenged!
with your responses here it is clear to a discerning mind what you and your lot(bokoharam) are truly after; THE PRESIDENCY!
bokoharam is simply a tool to guarantee a northern muslim presidency in the quickest time possible! thats why you keep mentioning gej!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Last Minutes Of Alpha Jet – NAF 466 / Noah's Ark Found In Lagos Yesterday During The Heavy Rain [photos] / BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.