Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,626 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

My Sister's Bank Account Has Be Compromised From Npower - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Sister's Bank Account Has Be Compromised From Npower (706 Views)

My UBA Account Has Been Compromised Guys, Money Is Strolling Out Anyhow! / Armed Robbers Used My Sister's Bank Details To Collect GT Bank Loan / Soldier Refused To Be Compromised With Millions Of Naira.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister's Bank Account Has Be Compromised From Npower by Factfinder1(m): 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
I just got off the phone now with my elder sister and she said her union bank account was emptied of 80k and she said her ATM card is with her she said she registered Npower on Saturday and she used the real site and npower said their site wasn't hacked
Re: My Sister's Bank Account Has Be Compromised From Npower by Nbote(m): 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2020
Factfinder1:
I just got off the phone now with my elder sister and she said her union bank account was emptied of 80k and she said her ATM card is with her she said she registered Npower on Saturday and she used the real site and npower said their site wasn't hacked

She didnt lose her money becos she registered with Npower... No one can empty ur bank account using ur bvn
Re: My Sister's Bank Account Has Be Compromised From Npower by doggedfighter(f): 9:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
How so?
Re: My Sister's Bank Account Has Be Compromised From Npower by adecz: 9:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
With the insight on the recent information
on how Hushpuppi & similar people
operate, I dey now fear to do online
payments..
Re: My Sister's Bank Account Has Be Compromised From Npower by alphaRego01(m): 9:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

U sure say she no take loan
Re: My Sister's Bank Account Has Be Compromised From Npower by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
Tell your sister to get in touch with UDOKABESTLUV On Whatsapp
Re: My Sister's Bank Account Has Be Compromised From Npower by TheCvBank: 2:52am On Jul 02, 2020
She registered on the wrong site.

Scammer used the bvn to acquire her contact

Reached out to her and asked for OTP sent to her phone while trying to access the account. OR asked for the debit card details which she gave

Then the debit alerts started rolling in.

This isn't what happened but giving likely scenarios to what lead to her account being emptied. Previous stories have followed similar format

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Killed, Butchered Into Pieces And Put In Bags / Can A Court Order Be Issued For Crypto Transaction Gone Wrong? / Computer Village Ikeja Under Attack By Hoodlums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.