Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,753 members, 7,865,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

Man Keeps His Mother’s Dead Body Inside His Freezer For Three Years To Collect.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Keeps His Mother’s Dead Body Inside His Freezer For Three Years To Collect.. (713 Views)

Man Dumps Concubine’s Body Inside Bush, Claims She Died After Sex / Katsina Man Keeps Son, 16, In Cage For Four Years - Picture / Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Keeps His Mother’s Dead Body Inside His Freezer For Three Years To Collect.. by Buzor16: 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
According to reports, In a shocking case from Kolkata, a 43-year-old man was arrested for reportedly keeping the corpse of his dead mother in a deep freezer for almost three years to collect her pension every month using her thumb impression.

The incident came to light after the mutilated body of the woman was found at his home by Kolkata Police on Thursday.

Speaking to The Indian Express, Deputy Commissioner of Police, Nilanjan Biswas said,

“Bina Mazumdar’s body was stored in a refrigerator since 2015. Why her body was stored for three years is being investigated.”

The police told that the accused Subhabrato Mazumdar has been detained and currently being accused. According to police sources, prima facie the lady (87) had died following a cardiac arrest.

Reports said Bina was a government employee and had retired from Food Corporation of India. Subhabrato was a student of leather technology and was in the leather supply business. She received a pension of Rs 50,000 every month (N276,994).

His 90-year-old father was also aware of the incident.

According to the police, during the search operation, they also found a forged living certificate of Watch Full Video Here And Read More

Re: Man Keeps His Mother’s Dead Body Inside His Freezer For Three Years To Collect.. by Price442: 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2020
Nawooo

Well Lemme book space
Re: Man Keeps His Mother’s Dead Body Inside His Freezer For Three Years To Collect.. by Kbabs02(m): 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2020
Oga oo...people can risk anything just becos of money
Re: Man Keeps His Mother’s Dead Body Inside His Freezer For Three Years To Collect.. by Uzomacharles: 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
I Thought I Know Everything Till I Jam This Nigga

Re: Man Keeps His Mother’s Dead Body Inside His Freezer For Three Years To Collect.. by fati2001(m): 1:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
Nahwa oh.
somepple self because of money.
this one pass me... make I carry my legs comot for here!

1 Like

Re: Man Keeps His Mother’s Dead Body Inside His Freezer For Three Years To Collect.. by Vyzz: 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Endsars,kaduna Youths Protests Against Sars Brutality / Endsars:police Repels Hoodlums Who Tried To Burn Ajegunle Police Station (VIDEO) / Flavour And Odumeje Thrilled The Crowd In Apams Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.