Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Chelsea Spoil My Ticket - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Spoil My Ticket (450 Views)

I Can’t Find My Ticket On My Bet9ja Account Again / Only Tottenham Spoil My 10 Odds... / See As Liverpool Spoil My 680,000 Naira .. Chaii.. Whyyyyyyyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Spoil My Ticket by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
I played Chelsea to beat west ham so that I can cash out 8k, but the yeye club lost to a relegation battling side.
Re: Chelsea Spoil My Ticket by XXXXTENTACION: 11:35pm On Jul 01, 2020
You should know that relegation teams have more pressure on their heads and are desperate to win in order to avoid relegation. undecided same thing happened betweem liverpool and watford. cool

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Spoil My Ticket by Yale9(m): 11:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
You should know that relegation teams have more pressure on their heads and are desperate to win in order to avoid relegation. undecided same thing happened betweem liverpool and watford. cool
when westham was raping Chelsea in the 1st leg at Stamford bridge they were not yet a relegation team o..

Truth is, Chelsea is useless and west ham has done the double over dem. Don't blame it on relegation. It's a pity that Man utd will win Chelsea for the 4th time this season in a few weeks time. Too bad if you ask me
Re: Chelsea Spoil My Ticket by XXXXTENTACION: 11:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
Yale9:
when westham was raping Chelsea in the 1st leg at Stamford bridge they were not yet a relegation team o..

Truth is, Chelsea is useless and west ham has done the double over dem. Don't blame it on relegation. It's a pity that Man utd will win Chelsea for the 4th time this season in a few weeks time. Too bad if you ask me
Chelsea is very good at pulling up suprises chelsea won liverpool, man city and leicester they can pull up surprises at any time and if underated they can beat man u too.
Re: Chelsea Spoil My Ticket by Futuragetty: 6:38am On Jul 02, 2020
mikezuruki:
I played Chelsea to beat west ham so that I can cash out 8k, but the yeye club lost to a relegation battling side.

Man Utd cut my tickets of 170k. couldn't beat Norwich in either half. grin
No worry.
Re: Chelsea Spoil My Ticket by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 02, 2020
I CAN SEE YOU WATCHING BUT HAVING DOUBTS IF MY GAMES ARE REAL OR NOT. THE CHOICE IS LEFT WITH YOU. SEND A MAIL. CHECK MY SIGNATURE. BOOK A SLOT FOR THE NEXT FIXED GAME AT A CHEAP RATE. LETS SMASH BOOKIES
Re: Chelsea Spoil My Ticket by femarium(m): 7:06am On Jul 02, 2020
PrecioussB:
I CAN SEE YOU WATCHING BUT HAVING DOUBTS IF MY GAMES ARE REAL OR NOT. THE CHOICE IS LEFT WITH YOU. SEND A MAIL. CHECK MY SIGNATURE. BOOK A SLOT FOR THE NEXT FIXED GAME. LETS SMASH BOOKIES
.....my email olawoyinvolufemi@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Spoil My Ticket by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 02, 2020
femarium:
.....my email olawoyinvolufemi@gmail.com

Just sent you a mail

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Fc President Alleges The VAR Favours Real Madrid / Manchester United Make Breakthrough In Pursuit Of Dortmund's Jadon Sancho / Nigeria Super Eagles Vs Bayern Munich Who Will Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.